The Health-pill is one of the most brutal pills of all.

twojei

twojei

Chronically ill.
Imagine, you are Chad, living super well. You fuck stacies from time to time, and suddenly one day to the next your body decides that it would be good for you to start suffering from a chronic disease. From that point on everything goes shit, and if it's not an easily treatable disease you start saying goodbye to your looks and the free time you have, all will be spent on treating that shit.

For me that is one of the most horrifying aspects of having a body, and that is the fact that one day you can get a disease that could ruin everything. The truth is that since I suffer from chronic rhinitis I realize that our wellness often depends on things that we are not even aware of, and that is fucking brutal, because our bodies are basically machines that posses lots of parts, and that means that the possiblities of everything going to shit are greater. At that point, it seems that the body, although it allows us to move freely, is more like a prison.

Your well-being depends on the fact that your kidneys are working well.
Your well-being depends on the fact that your heart works well.
Your well-being depends on the fact that your nervous system could go crazy and start attacking you.
Your well-being depends on the fact that one day you go to the doctor and they tell you that you have been diagnosed with terminal cancer.
And we can go on endlessly.

Take care.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, nathan, mtbfiend and 1 other person