Reactions: Nina Power, Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 18879
@Matthias8272 @Pikabro @tents @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
not a second

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
it'll be a baptism of fire

I'm not fully understanding why Lone Wolf opted to watch the entire video. Surely he has a better way to spend 50 seconds. Fucking nerd.

In any case, video is misleading because it says Degenerate Era is many billion years in the future when we are already in it.

@Matthias8272

@Dr. Bludy

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
― Max Planck

“…past has no existence except as recorded in the present”, [and that the Universe does not] “exist, out there independent of all acts of observation.”
― John Wheeler
From the above research, one can discovers that it makes no difference in quantum
experiments to decide whether a photon behaves before or during its journey.
Now people think that the present changes the past, and the delayed selection exper-
iment reverses causality.
We also find that the measured collapse forms an attractive state,
it can change all possible quantum states of the past into attractive quantum states formed
by collapsing in the present. That is, it can change all the possible quantum states in the
past into the quantum states that are now measured.
So, we've discovered the reason and the technological way for the present changes
the past. We thus give a new theory of quantum control and quantum oscillation as well
as their related experiments. These are consistent with Bohr's argument below. Bohr said:
any fundamental quantum phenomenon is a phenomenon only after it has been recorded.
History is not definite and real until it has been physically recorded
[4].
Using the measured response time parameter t, we can calculate the measuring col-
lapse velocity of this quantum system
𝑉𝑉𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐𝑐 = 𝑐𝑐1 +𝑐𝑐2
𝑡𝑡 = 2 𝑐𝑐1
𝑡𝑡 (4.1)
where 1 2p p= are because the detectors D1 and D2 are symmetrically installed about
the semi-silvered mirror, e.g., see Fig. 1. When t approaches to zero, collapseV → ∞ . In the
past, the collapse velocity cannot be objectively deduced.

TLDR: Death is just a transition to telos-oriented beings.

@bishōnenmaxxer

Out of my control so it's out of my care. I'll start caring when I grow old and get kids.

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
― Max Planck

“…past has no existence except as recorded in the present”, [and that the Universe does not] “exist, out there independent of all acts of observation.”
― John Wheeler

TLDR: Death is just a transition to telos-oriented beings.
they are coping because they aren't chad. chad is petrified by death because he will no longer be able to experience orgies