The heaven in Islam....

D

Deleted member 32030

Bronze
recenty I have been reading about Islam after Andrew Tate joined it. I have no desire to join this cult I know it's fiction for the delusional, I was just curious.

I was reading about after life, then i read something that sounds like some sexually oppressed horny incel from looksmax wrote it.

in heaven god will create for every man 72 very beautiful young(maybe minors idk) virgin creatures (why virginity even a thing in heaven????), their only purpose is sex, they are basically soulless.

Basically in Islam heaven = none stop orgies with 72 soulless emotionless freaks!!!!

It sounds too stupid like an episode from family guy. I would rather be in a relationship with a hot female from earth who can think and have freewill than this retardation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, forevermirin, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Brb converting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
Proof all arabshitters are coomers that was the only way for that pedo to make subhumans believe in his religion JFLLLLL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, forevermirin, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Proof all arabshitters are coomers that was the only way for that pedo to make subhumans believe in his religion JFLLLLL
He is really smart, he knows his audience. He also fuckked them over, now they can't have sex unless they go through marriage and all the expenses and imagine if they get cucked after all that, yikes...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, forevermirin and Dr. Bludy
jfl if u think thats real

they dont believe in the 70 virgins thing

He is really smart, he knows his audience. He also fxxked them over, now they can't have sex unless they go through marriage and all the expenses and imagine if they get cucked after all that, yikes...
They get cucked because you cant change human nature their women still will cheat with a tall white guy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
72 are only for the martyrs, and where does it say they're soulless and made only for sex? They will be ours wives and if you have a wife that doesnt think or do anything will be better off nothing

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Average graycel

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 22918
72 are only for the martyrs, and where does it say they're soulless and made only for sex? They will be ours wives and if you have a wife that doesnt think or do anything will be better off nothing
They are created for the sole purpose of sex only, which means they are not coded to think or have any experience before that point, basically they are freaks. It's cringe and pathetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin, angelo and RAMU KAKA
They are created for the sole purpose of sex only, which means they are not coded to think or have any experiences before that point, basically they are freaks. It's cringe and obviously fake, this is the strategy Muhammed used to lore brain dead arabs to fight for him.
So you want experienced whores in heaven with a pussy like your mom's?

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
So you want experienced whores in heaven with a pussy like your mom's?

How do I explain this to you so your rotten brain understand it!! experience like consciousness? Do you get it now?
Even someone fucking a whore is still far more respected than sticking your dick in a brain dead robot like a pathetic subhuman.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and angelo
Don't shit on Islam.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 22918
recenty I have been reading about Islam after Andrew Tate joined it. I have no desire to join this cult I know it's fiction for the delusional, I was just curious.

I was reading about after life, then i read something that sounds like some sexually oppressed horny incel from looksmax wrote it.

in heaven god will create for every man 72 very beautiful young(maybe minors idk) virgin creatures (why virginity even a thing in heaven????), their only purpose is sex, they are basically soulless.

Basically in Islam heaven = none stop orgies with 72 soulless emotionless freaks!!!!

It sounds too stupid like an episode from family guy. I would rather be in a relationship with a hot female from earth who can think and have freewill than this retardation.
you missed the part where it says virginity of these 72 hoors are eternal.

That means you take one girls virginity and when you move to the next girl, first girls hymen gets repaired.

Also missed the part where it says everyman will have the strength of 40 men and can fuck nonstop.

Momo was a deranged, who lost her mind after losing sugar mommy Khadija.

P.S. he kissed the pp of a young boy and fucked a six year old girl.

JFL.this is the religion woke leftists like so much. No wonder dumb attracts dumb.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2832 and angelo
How do I explain this to you so your rotten brain understand it!! experience like consciousness? Do you get it now?
Even someone fucking a whore is still far more respected than sticking your dick in brain dead robot like a pathetic subhuman.
There will be consciousness retard, where does it say otherwise? The houris will be virgin and your wife and will be conscious, they'll eat with you, have fun with you

Think with your brain you utter retard and not by what others think

That means you take one girls virginity and when you move to the next girl, first girls hymen gets repaired.

Also missed the part where it says everyman will have the strength of 40 men and can fuck nonstop.

Momo was a derangedan, who lost her mind after losing augar mommy Khadija.

JFL.this is the religion woke leftists like so much. No wonder dumb attracts dumb.
There is a concept of 1000 apsaras in hinduism? Then leave hinduism lol

Momo was a derangedan, who lost her mind after losing augar mommy Khadija.

Yeah, he is a creep for sure. If he was alive today he would be locked up in a mental asylum and to think there's 1.8 billion idiot who fell for this is mind blowing.

There will be consciousness retard, where does it say otherwise? The houris will be virgin and your wife and will be conscious, they'll eat with you, have fun with you

Think with your brain you utter retard and not by what others think
Your wife that's created for the sole purpose of sex and have no freewill to decide anything? How is that even a wife? Rofl...

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and RAMU KAKA
Your wife that's created for the sole purpose of sex and have no freewill to decide anything? How is that even a wife? Rofl...
Where does it say that, quote, dont bark like the retard dog you're

72 virgins yeah for sure, God would encourage lust ? people really don't want to use their brains. Biden lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
There is a concept of 1000 apsaras in hinduism? Then leave hinduism lol

Yes that is why we see Hindus go Kaboom with a suicide vest in a crowded place thinking he will get Apsaras in the afterlife in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East.

Where does it say that, quote, dont bark like the retard dog you're
In life you get to choose your wife and girlfriend, right? Sometimes you want to have sex, sometimes you are not in the mood, right? These 72 heaven whores don't get to decide anything. they are always ready when someone entres heaven to fuck their ass cheeks. They aren't wives or girlfriends they are soulless sex robots.
Gawd damn I have been patient with you the whole time but you are one dumb motherfucker go fuck yourself in the ass dumbass stupid bitch.

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

Tbh I always found jt retarded.

Why only 72? I’m very greedy and I’ll get bored after 1 year with 72 girls and I been a GUD BOII on earth so I deserve the best when I die why not 10393939 trillion?

And why even have sex? You’re dead, pussy is a thing of flesh because bioooigally it’s our genes telling us to breed that’s why you want sex and virgins to prevent cuckery taking place/pair bonds.

But islam spits in logic and says an soul with no logical impulse to breed wants sex…

Tate's conversion to Islam was the final nail in the coffin of him being a low IQcel

Tbh I always found jt retarded.

Why only 72? I’m very greedy and I’ll get bored after 1 year with 72 girls and I been a GUD BOII on earth so I deserve the best when I die why not 10393939 trillion?

And why even have sex? You’re dead, pussy is a thing of flesh because bioooigally it’s our genes telling us to breed that’s why you want sex and virgins to prevent cuckery taking place/pair bonds.

But islam spits in logic and says an soul with no logical impulse to breed wants sex…
That's fine if they are real women and have consciousness. it's not like there will be stds in heaven anyways, right? but the way Islam describe heaven whores makes them seem like soulless sex bots, it's something sexless pathetic subhumans buy. How is this supposed to be ascension to heaven?

Also why virgins??? In life you want virgins because stds or raising children or tight pussy. Why is this even a thing in heaven when there's no stds no children and god will fix their pussy anyways?? Logic left the chat.

Last edited:
Yes that is why we see Hindus go Kaboom with a suicide vest in a crowded place thinking he will get Apsaras in the afterlife in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East.
Weak arguement, lindus dont even read their own scriptures and have abandoned them cuz they know the scriptures are comic books lol, but its still written in mahabharat, you cant be a hindu and not believe in its scripture at the same time

That's fine if they are real women and have consciousness. it's not like there will be stds in heaven anyways, right? but the way Islam describe heaven whores makes them seem like sex dolls which is something sexless pathetic subhumans buy from ebay. How is this supposed to be an ascension?

Also why virgins??? Why is virginity even a thing in heaven?? In life you want virgins because stds or raising children or tight pussy. Why is this even a thing in heaven when there's no stds no children and god will fix their pussy?? Logic left the chat.
I hate women so when I die I’ll happily embrace having 0 attraction to foids and finally being released from being a male which is doomed to simp (all men are natrual simps it’s just your job to fight the urge to simp 😉).

But if I’m a spirit why would I want sex? Sex is for biological organisms not for spirits which have 0 reason for sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
In life you get to choose your wife and girlfriend, right? Sometimes you want to have sex, sometimes you are not in the mood, right? These 72 heaven whores don't get to decide anything. they are always ready when someone entres heaven to fuck their ass cheeks. They aren't wives or girlfriends they are soulless sex robots.
Gawd damn I have been patient with you the whole time but you are one dumb motherfucker go fuck yourself in the ass dumbass stupid bitch.
Just cuz the hours are always ready for sex doesnt mean they're soulless retarded fuck, did someone fuck your brain with a BBC? So by your retard logic, someone who is always ready for sex = soulless npc

High IQ question?

Why 72, why not 72000.
why the power of 40 mem that means your dick will be 240 inches, why not it be 2400000000000000 inches.

I hate women so when I die I’ll happily embrace having 0 attraction to foids and finally being released from being a male which is doomed to simp (all men are natrual simps it’s just your job to fight the urge to simp 😉).

But if I’m a spirit why would I want sex? Sex is for biological organisms not for spirits which have 0 reason for sex.
dude i never knew you are this high IQ. Totally amazed by your take.

I only love Jesus

Just cuz the hours are always ready for sex doesnt mean they're soulless retarded fuck, did someone fuck your brain with a BBC? So by your retard logic, someone who is always ready for sex = soulless npc
Because it's not real you dumbass stupid bitch. It's just logically, physically and mentally impossible to create the perfect heaven the Islamic god promises.

Last edited:
Joe biden head shake

Jfl Jesus will transform his people into gigachad superheroes with mansions and everlasting riches.

View attachment 2323119

Jfl Jesus will transform his people into gigachad superheroes with mansions and everlasting riches.

Philippians 3:20-21 NIV​

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body

Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

John 14:2-6
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

"... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in ..." (Quran 43:71)

"Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!" (Quran 69:24)

"... They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good [is] the recompense! How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!" (Quran 18:31)

The Prophet Muhammad said that a caller will call out in Paradise when people enter it:
"Indeed may you be healthy and never be sick again, may you live and never die again, may you be young and never grow feeble again, may you enjoy, and never feel sorrow and regret again." (Saheeh Muslim)

"They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin. But only the saying of: Peace! Peace!" (Quran 56:25-26)

"And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world)..." (Quran 7:43)

"...its provision is eternal and so is its shade..." (Quran 13:35)

"What is with you must vanish, and what is with God will endure ..." (Quran 16:96)

"...Say: Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears God..." (Quran 4:77)

"Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom" (Quran 37:46-47)

"...rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes..." (Quran 47:15)

"Bricks of gold and silver, and mortar of fragrant musk, pebbles of pearl and sapphire, and soil of saffron. Whoever enters it is filled with joy and will never feel miserable; he will live there forever and never die; their clothes will never wear out and their youth will never fade." (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, ad-Daarimee)

"It is sparkling light, aromatic plants, a lofty palace, a flowing river, ripe fruit, a beautiful wife and abundant clothing, in an eternal abode of radiant joy, in beautiful soundly-constructed high houses". (Ibn Maajah, Ibn Hibbaan)

"And when you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion." (Quran 76:20)

"Never mind what God has told you; what He has not told you is even greater." (Saheeh Muslim)

Cope about the 72 virgins its not even in the Quran.

"... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in ..." (Quran 43:71)

"Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!" (Quran 69:24)

"... They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good [is] the recompense! How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!" (Quran 18:31)

The Prophet Muhammad said that a caller will call out in Paradise when people enter it:
"Indeed may you be healthy and never be sick again, may you live and never die again, may you be young and never grow feeble again, may you enjoy, and never feel sorrow and regret again." (Saheeh Muslim)

"They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin. But only the saying of: Peace! Peace!" (Quran 56:25-26)

"And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world)..." (Quran 7:43)

"...its provision is eternal and so is its shade..." (Quran 13:35)

"What is with you must vanish, and what is with God will endure ..." (Quran 16:96)

"...Say: Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears God..." (Quran 4:77)

"Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom" (Quran 37:46-47)

"...rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes..." (Quran 47:15)

"Bricks of gold and silver, and mortar of fragrant musk, pebbles of pearl and sapphire, and soil of saffron. Whoever enters it is filled with joy and will never feel miserable; he will live there forever and never die; their clothes will never wear out and their youth will never fade." (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, ad-Daarimee)

"It is sparkling light, aromatic plants, a lofty palace, a flowing river, ripe fruit, a beautiful wife and abundant clothing, in an eternal abode of radiant joy, in beautiful soundly-constructed high houses". (Ibn Maajah, Ibn Hibbaan)

"And when you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion." (Quran 76:20)

"Never mind what God has told you; what He has not told you is even greater." (Saheeh Muslim)

Cope about the 72 virgins its not even in the Quran.
Some people are waiting to die so that they can really start living.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Even someone fucking a whore is still far more respected than sticking your dick in a brain dead robot like a pathetic subhuman.
jfl the only way a "woman" can like me is when she is created for that sole purpose, not out of free will.

kill me now barney stinson GIF

what are your women for? u dont want them in afterlife? or can u cheat on her in heaven? what do women get? 72 incels?

I'm just happy I get to finally be beautiful in God's New Jerusalem. We will get to be like Jordan Barrett, better than that actually.

Last edited:
and super rich

What's the difference between blackpill's portrayal of women and "72 virgins" myth. If "72 virgins" are soulless because they have to sleep with you, then blackpill's portrayal of women are soulless too, because they are only programmed to sleep with "chads"

Wth dude? You indirectly admit it, blackpill isnt the truth.

What's the difference between blackpill's portrayal of women and "72 virgins" myth. If "72 virgins" are soulless because they have to sleep with you, then blackpill's portrayal of women are soulless too, because they are only programmed to sleep with "chads"

Wth dude? You indirectly admit it, blackpill isnt the truth.
The 72 virgins according to my muslim friend are for the martyrs that died in some war. Also, I don't think heaven is one big orgie fest. Yes we will receive love from Stacies but not in the sexual sense.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xavier
what are your women for? u dont want them in afterlife? or can u cheat on her in heaven? what do women get? 72 incels?
If your wife was pious in dunya, you'll be married to her in the afterlife

• +1