The height at which one inch is worth the most.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I think it's 5'5.

At 6'5, give or take one inch pretty much nothing changes. A 6'6 dude is perceived as tall as fuck the same as a 6'4 dude is. One inch at that height isn't worth much.

At 6'1, give or take one inch, it's still not that much of a difference. 6ft and 6'2 dudes are pretty similar

At 5'11 there's a significant difference. One inch difference means 6ft or 5'10. The difference between being called tall or just being average. But it's still nothing too drastic. Most girls would believe if a 5'10 dude in boots said he was 6ft.

At 5'9 there is a very good difference. 5'8 and 5'10 are very different. Being slightly below average or slightly above average is a big deal.

At 5'7 there's also a big difference. Being just a little short at 5'8 and very short at 5'6 is a big difference. But not the biggest.

At 5'2, give or take one inch, it's over anyways.

At 5'5 one inch is worth a lot. 5'6 is much better than 5'4. It's the difference between over and pretty bad, but there's still hope to compensate if the rest is good. I think it's because 5'5 is the average height for girls. It's the difference between being slightly taller or slightly shorter than they are.

Thoughts?

I’m 6’2.5” and I mog 6fters

I see what you're getting at. 5'6" is really doable with a good face. 5'5" is pushing it

5'4" and below = automatically over

Below 5'7" you are going to struggle hard

5'9" struggle but not so much

6'+ fine

being short is humiliating