The Heightpill Is Real And It's Brutal

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Listen, I'm a Dutch person living in a big city. I see both 5 ft immigrants as well as 7 ft Dutch people everyday. Let me tell you that the heightpill is real, it's here, and it's brutal.

If you're tall in the Netherlands, you pretty much already have a girlfriend. It does NOT matter what your face looks like, you could be the ugliest man in existence. If you're above 1.90 or even 1.85 here, you pull. That's end of story here.

But what's even worse than the tallpill in NLD is the shortpill. If you are a short person in Holland, you are either maxxed out on charisma or you're a virgin. There is no in between. Out of every 20 shortcels you see in the Netherlands on the streets, I'd say roughly 2 of them you'll find have a girlfriend. It's THAT bad.

To understand why it's like this you gotta understand women. Here's a bluepill take: girls don't care about your bones. They like chubby guys in the same way that some men (me) like chubby girls. They have preferences on that.

But what they almost have no personal preference on is height. If you're a girl living in anywhere really, you will prefer a guy who towers over you. That is the kind of guy that makes you feel pretty, not some 5 ft 4 wannabe Tom Cruise.

So in short (no pun intended), if you're a guy without bone structure, it may not be over. But if you're short, especially in a tall country, just move to Asia.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: qazw, thereallegend, watah and 10 others
Bump Volume 2

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bump Volume 3 because this thread is dying and I need my rep

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Art of Pattinson
90% of this website is bullshit. The height pill is part of the 10% that is true. In the vast majority of couples the man is taller or equal height. It is very rare to see a woman taller than the man in every country.

• +1
Reactions: qazw, thereallegend, watah and 4 others
What's the avg height of Dutch women u see?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, bloomercel and PlayersGetPlayed
What's the avg height of Dutch women u see?
Genuinely 5 ft 9 or something which means you have to be at least 6 ft to even stand out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ThugggButt, Yerico7, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
Height is very important.

• +1
Reactions: watah, PeakIncels, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
What do you consider short for Netherlands? Anything below 6ft?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Bro who tf wants to live in the Netherlands anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
One thing I know for sure: I will never in my life visit the netherlands. Northern germany is bad enough

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PlayersGetPlayed
Water, height pill is always a real thing. Only deluded niggas will try and deny it

Do you think there’s a single foid on earth that would pick the 5’6 nigga over a 6ft+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw and Suns9999
6 ft here is the BARE MINIMUM. Average height would probably be 6 ft 2 here.
Its not 6’2 i was just in amesterdam a week ago im 6’2.5, i felt taller than 80-90% of men

another obersvation i made is that the younger generation is SHORTER than the people 30-40 probably worse nutrition

the average dutch man for 30-40 is 6’0 flat

the average dutch man 16-25 is like 5’11.5

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, GreekGenes and tombradylover
Delusion. Germany lies right near by and the average for young Germans is 1,80-1,82m.
germans are actually 5’10.5 on average not even 181 m

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
germans are actually 5’10.5 on average not even 181 m
It’s region and age dependent. Young Germans are definitely above 180cm on average. I am 181,5cm after waking up and almost always fit right into the young male crowd. A few taller and a few shorter.
But in large wealthy cities I’d say I am ever so slightly below average.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It’s region and age dependent. Young Germans are definitely above 180cm on average. I am 181,5cm after waking up and almost always fit right into the young male crowd. A few taller and a few shorter.
But in large wealthy cities I’d say I am ever so slightly below average.
fair enough, ive never been to germany so i cant say much
what i can say is that dutch young men are like 181-82 average they’re definetly shorter than the older generation
they’re not even over 6’0

dunno about that man. You make it seem more brutal than it is in my opinion.

Imho beyond 5'10 it's all about the face. I've known a whole bunch of 6'4+ guys who basically had no sex life. Even had to hire PUA coaches and they still failed.

Ofc being 5'7 is a BIG disadvantage in dating. but beyond 5'10/5'11 i dont see the problem since you naturally heightmog 90% of the female population. Throw in some lifts and you're easily 6'0, 6'1

Heightpill is basically "just dont be short", not "be at least 6'5".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate and tombradylover
what i can say is that dutch young men are like 181-82 average they’re definetly shorter than the older generation
Yeah some people generally live in extremes on this site, stating biased nonsense, that young men are like 188cm on average.
I have a few friends at this height and they regularly get told how tall they are relative to other young Germans.
It would be pretty abnormal if it would be drastically different for a country just near by.
Also humans aren’t even supposed to be that tall on average, since certain disadvantages arise. I highly doubt, that the average will ever become that high in the future.

Its not 6’2 i was just in amesterdam a week ago im 6’2.5, i felt taller than 80-90% of men

another obersvation i made is that the younger generation is SHORTER than the people 30-40 probably worse nutrition

the average dutch man for 30-40 is 6’0 flat

the average dutch man 16-25 is like 5’11.5

Interesting, I was next to a family speaking Dutch (or maybe Flemish or Frisian, for sure one of those) at a restaurant in California last month. And the parents were tall but the kids were short, the boy was at least 15 or 16 and only about 5’8”ish, the girl was like 5’4”. This pattern is true in America as well, zoomers are shorter.

I almost added the Netherlands to my upcoming Europe trip because there’s a museum in Den Haag I really wanted to go but there’s not time. I wonder what the Dutch blonde Stacies would think of me, I’m 6’2” and Atlantid looking and the Icelandic/Scandi girls liked me more than girls here of their looks level. I have some friends/contacts there through a hobby and one is like 6’6”, Chadlite face, and rich, the girls all over his Insta… I don’t get jealous much but just fuck.

Listen, I'm a Dutch person living in a big city. I see both 5 ft immigrants as well as 7 ft Dutch people everyday. Let me tell you that the heightpill is real, it's here, and it's brutal.

If you're tall in the Netherlands, you pretty much already have a girlfriend. It does NOT matter what your face looks like, you could be the ugliest man in existence. If you're above 1.90 or even 1.85 here, you pull. That's end of story here.

But what's even worse than the tallpill in NLD is the shortpill. If you are a short person in Holland, you are either maxxed out on charisma or you're a virgin. There is no in between. Out of every 20 shortcels you see in the Netherlands on the streets, I'd say roughly 2 of them you'll find have a girlfriend. It's THAT bad.

To understand why it's like this you gotta understand women. Here's a bluepill take: girls don't care about your bones. They like chubby guys in the same way that some men (me) like chubby girls. They have preferences on that.

But what they almost have no personal preference on is height. If you're a girl living in anywhere really, you will prefer a guy who towers over you. That is the kind of guy that makes you feel pretty, not some 5 ft 4 wannabe Tom Cruise.

So in short (no pun intended), if you're a guy without bone structure, it may not be over. But if you're short, especially in a tall country, just move to Asia.
Everytime I see an ugly dude with a girlfriend it is always because he's a foot taller than the girl