6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
1. Hunter Gatherer
2. Nomadic Herder
3. Settled Farmer
4. Urban Dweller Born and Bred

1. Hunter Gatherer
Behaviour: This fucker is not tied to any given location although he does tend to roam in shorter distances and has no fear about the future because he knows he has the capabilities to adapt and survive regardless of the circumstances.
This is the kind of guy who makes a million dollar company then gambles to turn it into a billion dollar company without caring if he loses it all in the process because he knows setting up another million dollar company is childsplay.
Also willing to switch his means of income in an instant, not caring about trying to build up a career

Genetically: Have the most ideal skulls with great zygo and palate width with great forward growth thanks to high meat diet, effectively the kind of development everyone on earth admires but so few have. Robustly built

2. Nomadic Herder
Behaviour: In the old days these fuckers would roam across continents on horseback killing anyone who got in their way while using the milk from their herd of cattle for sustenance which helped them survive in times of food shortages. There are some drawbacks from being tied to their herd but also advantages of being able to spread across large distances and conquer.
The modern day equivalent is the guy who is a digital nomad who travels across countries not tied to one location with his crypto portfolio being his equivalent to cattle as well as his other passive income streams

Genetically: Tall and strong and sigma mentality.

3. Settled Farmer
Behaviour: Relies on his land for food, tied to one location, susceptible to famine although with a large farm and plenty of animal products to consume he has the potential to be a large mogger.

Genetically: Average-Tall height, either fat from over indulgence or skinny and narrow from a lineage who was malnourished from famine times. Likely to have small palates due to significant potato consumption

4. Urban Dweller Born and Bred

Behaviour: Absolute bottom of the barrell, unable to produce anything of their own, willing to live in close quarters with others and spawn more peasants relying completely on handouts to survive while they'd have starved to death in rural circumstances

Genetically: Tiny framed and tiny in height, often recessed birdcels who live off a diet of bread and other garbage, produce occasional harmonious individuals simply due to probability from high numbers but subhumans can still reproduce via low sentient behavioural traits so it doesnt even have an impact reproduction wise

I come from a settled farmer background and possess settled farmer genetics of tall height and narrow bones and narrow palate which was since corrected and I have Nomadic herder mentality
I have ascended to the behavioural level of the modern Nomadic Herder since I live of online income and am flexible with moving location
It's my ambition to reproduce with a foid who is Hunter Gatherer genetically with wide palate and forward growth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, forevergymcelling, truthhurts and 5 others
nigga open a book on genetics, it's been 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, truthhurts, n9wiff and 4 others
doesn't that make 98% of the globe urban cucks? Including yourself, cus we buy food from shops instead of hunt or herd animals

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and n9wiff
Very decent thread perhaps @Debetro should check this out

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and truthhurts
i saw " sigma mentality " and your whole thesis lost any kind of credibility :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
doesn't that make 98% of the globe urban cucks? Including yourself, cus we buy food from shops instead of hunt or herd animals
I'm mixing in how it applies historically in terms of survival and how the traits associated with the different groups applies today
Eg. a modern nomadic herder doesnt actually need to rely on his cow, he can buy milk from shops as he's flying from country to country thanks to his crypto portfolio which is his modern form of a cow that allows him to survive

i saw " sigma mentality " and your whole thesis lost any kind of credibility :lul:

I expected such a reply but I wasn't bothered putting a disclaimer
Just because the term is associated with online cringe doesn't mean the behavioural traits defined as sigma arent beneficial ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts