The high potassium diet didn’t work I’m still bloated

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I don’t fucking understand. The high potassium diet didn’t work. I’m still bloated as shit from carbs. I ate so much potassium yesterday. Carbs fucking destroy my face. I just don’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Eat ass then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Frogburglar and Deleted member 5818
“Don’t cry because it’s over. Cry because it never began”- Dr. Eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, entropy137, diggbicc and 5 others
@Bewusst im still bloated as shit this morning from the carbs
@16tyo dixnt fucking work

Keto 4 life I guess

Nah bruh I can’t do that shit for life I might just be fucked
Ur boneless subhuman thats why bloat destroys u
Meanwhile my brother is obese and you can still see his cheekbones popping

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 11748
Carbs don’t bloat your face, that’s a myth.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, GigaAscender and ReverseNorwoodPill
Probably boneless

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 11748 and pizza
Maybe its just your asian genes.

whats ur bf%

dont eat carbs

Do you have a visible sixpack?

I think u r skinnyfat, or just boneless

Salt and water. Also do you have large masseters? They can be confused for bloat.
Nah dude my eye area and cheeks get fucked all around. It is what it is. Honestly it’s cool I don’t look totally subhuman I just don’t look as good as I could. As long as I still look presentable I don’t care too much.

magnesium taurate

Drink 4 liters of water a day.

Two shots of vodka instead of dinner then go to sleep.
Wake up shredded.

@Bewusst im still bloated as shit this morning from the carbs
@16tyo dixnt fucking work
idk what to tell u tbh it worked for me

keep in mind i eat 6000mg min potassium with a max of 1000mg of sodium thru food with 6L minimum of water

eating high amount of carbs and my face is lean so yeh idk bro find what works for u

idk what to tell u tbh it worked for me

keep in mind i eat 6000mg min potassium with a max of 1000mg of sodium thru food with 6L minimum of water

eating high amount of carbs and my face is lean so yeh idk bro find what works for u
Six fucking liters of water god damn. Alright dude. Can you please tell me what your diet entails at least? Like write it out real quick in basic form? You would be helping me out IMMENSELY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Six fucking liters of water god damn. Alright dude. Can you please tell me what your diet entails at least? Like write it out real quick in basic form? You would be helping me out IMMENSELY.
okay

BREAKFAST
eggy rice
1 cup bulgur pre-cooked (i make it in bulk with tomato paste and some spices and it tastes amazing)
3 eggs
6 canned smoked oysters
2 teaspoon nutritional yeast

HOW TO COOK: I cook the eggs in the pan until its not runny but not cooked enough to be raw than i put the bulgur and smoked oysters in the pan aswell and cook it up until everything looks cooked and yummy. i then put it in a plate with 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast and stir that and eat it

seed mix
1 yellow bell pepper
1 oz chia seed
1 oz pumpkin seed
1/2 lemon juice
1 teaspoon paprika

HOW TO COOK: i have a veggy slicer and i just slice the seeds and bell pepper with that and then add the lemon juice and paprika to it and eat it. not the best tasting but hella nutritious. sometimes i add greek yoghurt and avocado to it if i have money lol

LUNCH
Choco Smoothie

1 cup oats
1 oz dark chocolate
2 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon light olive oil
couple drops of peppermint oil
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen mixed berries (rasberry, strawberry, blueberry)
250ml milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon nutella

HOW TO COOK: chop the dark chocolate and blend that shit all together. nutella is kinda shitty but its sodium is good enough. try get no added sugar peanut butter and dark chocolate

DINNER
Meat
1 chicken breast skinless
KFC secret recipe:

Screen Shot 2021 02 05 at 90856 pm

HOW TO COOK: chop the breast into even slices. chuck the chicken around in the KFC mix until u cant see the chicken skin anymore. cook chicken in pan until nice color and no rawness

Potatoes
1 sweet potato
2 oz sun dried tomato
1 oz chia seeds
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast

HOW TO COOK: boil potatoes 30mins (i do this in bulk i do like 10 potatoes at a time) and then mash them until creamy. add the rest of the ingredients and mix until its all mixed

and thats it. heres all the nutrition from all that. needa up protein so ima add a 4th meal in future if im not gaining weight
Screen Shot 2021 02 05 at 91258 pm

• Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender
OP just use a sledgehammer to bone smash whilst mewing with a 10000N force on the palate. YOU NEED BONES
19B22CA4 9976 45B7 BEC6 2AE9A12B142A

okay

BREAKFAST
eggy rice
1 cup bulgur pre-cooked (i make it in bulk with tomato paste and some spices and it tastes amazing)
3 eggs
6 canned smoked oysters
2 teaspoon nutritional yeast

HOW TO COOK: I cook the eggs in the pan until its not runny but not cooked enough to be raw than i put the bulgur and smoked oysters in the pan aswell and cook it up until everything looks cooked and yummy. i then put it in a plate with 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast and stir that and eat it

seed mix
1 yellow bell pepper
1 oz chia seed
1 oz pumpkin seed
1/2 lemon juice
1 teaspoon paprika

HOW TO COOK: i have a veggy slicer and i just slice the seeds and bell pepper with that and then add the lemon juice and paprika to it and eat it. not the best tasting but hella nutritious. sometimes i add greek yoghurt and avocado to it if i have money lol

LUNCH
Choco Smoothie

1 cup oats
1 oz dark chocolate
2 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon light olive oil
couple drops of peppermint oil
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen mixed berries (rasberry, strawberry, blueberry)
250ml milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon nutella

HOW TO COOK: chop the dark chocolate and blend that shit all together. nutella is kinda shitty but its sodium is good enough. try get no added sugar peanut butter and dark chocolate

DINNER
Meat
1 chicken breast skinless
KFC secret recipe:

View attachment 967066
HOW TO COOK: chop the breast into even slices. chuck the chicken around in the KFC mix until u cant see the chicken skin anymore. cook chicken in pan until nice color and no rawness

Potatoes
1 sweet potato
2 oz sun dried tomato
1 oz chia seeds
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast

HOW TO COOK: boil potatoes 30mins (i do this in bulk i do like 10 potatoes at a time) and then mash them until creamy. add the rest of the ingredients and mix until its all mixed

and thats it. heres all the nutrition from all that. needa up protein so ima add a 4th meal in future if im not gaining weight
View attachment 967078
BOOKMARKED AND READ THANK YOU!!!!

Carbs don’t bloat your face, that’s a myth.
Carbs actually pull water from ECF to ICF. (From outside to inside cells), so they actually dry you out.