the highest appeal coloring

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives

looks the most exotic:
blond hair
dark eyebrows
tanned skin

the contrast between dark brows and blond hair is exotic asf, without the tanned look, i think it would look shit tho. all 3 (hair, skin and brows) must be present for it to work and be an exotic max and increase appeal a lot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, bingustik, Hamdan and 2 others
you forgot the eyes

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and user123456
you forgot the eyes
yes, i think they add appeal, but most of the appeal is coming from the 3 things i mentioned i think. many times the eye color wouldn't be visible and it would still be giga high appeal. obviously when the eyes color is visible, it will also add appeal to the look.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceIsLaw and mirrormogger
He's not real blonde
IMG 2232

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Gonna dye my hair blonde
i did, got more compliments on my hair in one night out by girls than i have ever gotten in total before
it’s legit

i did, got more compliments on my hair in one night out by girls than i have ever gotten in total before
it’s legit
Yeh I agree this colouring is sick - my hair is pretty much like his

This is the colouring I'm going for I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes but my eyebrows are literally white so I dye them but each time I dye them I want them darker. Also summers coming so I'm starting to tan

View attachment 3008015

looks the most exotic:
blond hair
dark eyebrows
tanned skin

the contrast between dark brows and blond hair is exotic asf, without the tanned look, i think it would look shit tho. all 3 (hair, skin and brows) must be present for it to work and be an exotic max and increase appeal a lot.
this the coloring im going for, jus need to get my hair a little lighter (using lemon juice ((cope???)) and jus need to tan a bit