The Holy Trinity of PSL + SMV

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Tyson Ballou
Tyler Maher
David Gandy

Those guys all look giga aesthetic/High PSL and have Giga Wide appeal at same time
7ab66da931276d5bb64d96a1085b13ab
Tyler maher cf3d5
A37aa49cbedef4e504974161c3989000

(They all have Tall Skull btw, Giga dimorphic trait)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13928
Nah Maher is perfect
He is high SMV + PSL
Bruh, I don’t know what your guys see in him -
FE69F585 3E3C 45A4 9C14 018125038654

Looks like he smashes heads for “fun”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
First guy looks really good. Jock pheno is one of the best and the way to achieve this is though neck training.
Neck is important. If only neck wasn't determined by your genes. A androgenic neck is thick and wide + shortish. Most unlucky people have long pencil necks. The main factor determining your success with neck, delts, traps is your androgen receptor density/sensitivity. These muscles are purely high hemoglobin and fast twitch, it is extremely hard to overtrain your traps. They doesn't store glycogen, are not affected by igf-1 and myostatin levels, and can only grow via androgens. If your androgen receptor content is low, you can't build these muscles up much. Even steroids won't do much for these muscles. Especially your neck.

Chris Bumstead takes tons of roids and hgh and has a small neck for his size.

RWwrwQg7.jpg

Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick have thick as fuck necks despite being 90% smaller(being a quarterback doesn't require being built like a tank).
i

i

Lamar's neck is 3 times bigger than cbums despite not taking nearly as many roids.
T4cJRtXCdp5DtPcFRYnAbkwV3uIgU8rPELYVuSv90K0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nastynas and Deleted member 10987
Neck is important. If only neck wasn't determined by your genes. A androgenic neck is thick and wide + shortish. Most unlucky people have long pencil necks. The main factor determining your success with neck, delts, traps is your androgen receptor density/sensitivity. These muscles are purely high hemoglobin and fast twitch, it is extremely hard to overtrain your traps. They doesn't store glycogen, are not affected by igf-1 and myostatin levels, and can only grow via androgens. If your androgen receptor content is low, you can't build these muscles up much. Even steroids won't do much for these muscles. Especially your neck.

Chris Bumstead takes tons of roids and hgh and has a small neck for his size.

RWwrwQg7.jpg

Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick have thick as fuck necks despite being 90% smaller(being a quarterback doesn't require being built like a tank).
i

i

Lamar's neck is 3 times bigger than cbums despite not taking nearly as many roids.
T4cJRtXCdp5DtPcFRYnAbkwV3uIgU8rPELYVuSv90K0.jpg
if you cant build traps and neck even if you try you are a genetic waste and destined to be a dork honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
if you cant build traps and neck even if you try you are a genetic waste and destined to be a dork honestly.
I have wide shoulder naturally
Its from family i think