the HOT CHESS GIRL APPROACHED ME AGAIN IN SCHOOL

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-an-ioi-read-below.375448/ this was from my previous thread if yall wanna catchup
but anyways i was showing my subnormie friend permanent eye color surgery and this girl just approached us , my sub normie friend has nt social skills and was socializing with her istg my autism she kept on looking at me but i gave lack of eye contact to her and was quiet the whole time fuck my life !!!!, i wanna talk to this girl but im so scared she has given me some iois like saying hi to me , and eye contact including last year and this year, she also challenged me to a game of chess but i declined due to my awkwardness
if yall are interested in eye color surgery here is the site

@Nameless_Sunflower @AsGoodAsItGets

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Kristin, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-an-ioi-read-below.375448/ this was from my previous thread if yall wanna catchup
but anyways i was showing my subnormie friend permanent eye color surgery and this girl just approached us , my sub normie friend has nt social skills and was socializing with her istg my autism she kept on looking at me but i gave lack of eye contact to her and was quiet the whole time fuck my life !!!!, i wanna talk to this girl but im so scared she has given me some iois like saying hi to me , and eye contact including last year and this year, she also challenged me to a game of chess but i declined due to my awkwardness
if yall are interested in eye color surgery here is the site

@Nameless_Sunflower @AsGoodAsItGets

nigger wtf are you doing?

just talk to her may or may not be ioi but you won't lose anything and will be good practice to become nt in the future tbh.

look at her when she looks at you
say "yeah sure" and accept her challenge

best case scenario she likes you and you get together and you ascend.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member

just talk to her may or may not be ioi but you won't lose anything and will be good practice to become nt in the future tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
i will bro thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
one of her mutual friends that im friends with {male friend} asked me if i have any interest in her and i said idk cause i was focusing on a project at school

• +1
one of her mutual friends that im friends with {male friend} asked me if i have any interest in her and i said idk cause i was focusing on a project at school

Try not to make it look like she's your oneitis or come off to obsessed, just say "yeah I think she's pretty cute ngl" or say "yeah I think she's interesting tbh"
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Try not to make it look like she's your oneitis or come off to obsessed, just say "yeah I think she's pretty cute ngl" or say "yeah I think she's interesting tbh"
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
aight bro thanks i will next week :)(y)

• Love it
  • +1
You will get cucked at this rate

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
show her how it's done. Beat the fuck out of her (in chess of course)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees