The hotter the country or region, the more subhuman the population looks.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Anyone else notice this pattern? Anywhere you go, the warmer regions are always filled with subhuman looking people who are also poor and uneducated too. The closer you get to the equator the uglier and uglier and dumber and dumber the people get. Central americans from places like Venezuela and mexico are the ugliest most subhuman of all the hispanic/latinos. Central africans from places like congo and Nigeria are hideous compared to North african arabs or east african ethiopians. southeastern asians such as thais and Philippinos look like the darker sweatier and much dumber subhuman versions of the superior northern asians like japanese, koreans, and Chinese. In the middle east northern arabs such as syrians, jordanians, egyptians, lebanese are all very beautiful girls who are well educated while these southern arabs from places like yemen or saudi arabia look like poop skins who are rarely educated and look like tents with legs. And finally in terms of indians, the northern areas of india are full of these punjabi and kashmiri looking people who are usually tall and have sharp middle eastern looking features. The further south in india you go the darker and uglier they get until you arrive in dumbass kerala where they look like short, skinny, terds with legs.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, greycel, datboijj and 10 others
Gonna call bullshit on this one as I live in a cold country and most guys here look like mutants. Can’t say the same for women though, plenty are good looking

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GunDevilHybrid, LooksThinker and 1 other person
A fair amount of Polynesians mog though. Tall, good frame, decent face if not obese.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, nope, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Hooded eyes is for cold weather

Long lashes and brows is for hot weather

U need both buddy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and IAMNOTANINCEL
>Nigeria
>Central Africa

I agree with you tho

Anyone else notice this pattern? Anywhere you go, the warmer regions are always filled with subhuman looking people who are also poor and uneducated too. The closer you get to the equator the uglier and uglier and dumber and dumber the people get. Central americans from places like Venezuela and mexico are the ugliest most subhuman of all the hispanic/latinos. Central africans from places like congo and Nigeria are hideous compared to North african arabs or east african ethiopians. southeastern asians such as thais and Philippinos look like the darker sweatier and much dumber subhuman versions of the superior northern asians like japanese, koreans, and Chinese. In the middle east northern arabs such as syrians, jordanians, egyptians, lebanese are all very beautiful girls who are well educated while these southern arabs from places like yemen or saudi arabia look like poop skins who are rarely educated and look like tents with legs. And finally in terms of indians, the northern areas of india are full of these punjabi and kashmiri looking people who are usually tall and have sharp middle eastern looking features. The further south in india you go the darker and uglier they get until you arrive in dumbass kerala where they look like short, skinny, terds with legs.
bro finally realized the more black you are the more subhuman you are 💀

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and twojei
nah cos whites have the densest hair, lashes, brows despite living in cold. meanwhile east asians have 0 density and live in hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kreatophagia, datboijj and 3 others

U need both buddy
and that is exactly why mediterranean is ideal

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
nah cos whites have the densest hair, lashes, brows despite living in cold. meanwhile east asians have 0 density and live in hot
HILARIOUS JOKE

maybe caucasians but most white people have thin hair

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
HILARIOUS JOKE

maybe caucasians but most white people have thin hair
nope

google which hair has the lowest density, its black hair.

blonde has the highest density by far.

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia and SidharthTheSlayer
hot countries are low T can't even grow facial hair lol, little feminine cuckold africans and east asians

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia and IAMNOTANINCEL

U need both buddy
a10 eyes with good lashes negate any negative eye area traits and mog other eye areas

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
nigger stole my thread and though i wouldn’t notice

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and IAMNOTANINCEL
hot countries are low T can't even grow facial hair lol, little feminine cuckold africans and east asians
Dude you just call bbc’s low T?

• +1
Reactions: nope, IAMNOTANINCEL and try2beme
um yea?

whites dominate ufc,

whites dominate boxing

whites dominate strongman competitions

blacks are the weakest race on the planet

blacks are very short 5ft5 avg height in africa

they get bullied by whites all day

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
um yea?

whites dominate ufc,

whites dominate boxing

View attachment 2945918

Whites dominate mma and boxing? :feelskek: :feelskek:
The greatest mma fighter and boxer of all time are black

Whites dominate mma and boxing? :feelskek: :feelskek:
The greatest mma fighter and boxer of all time are black
yeah whites do dominate mma and boxing

all the ufc champions are white or half white. 0 blacks

boxing right now the top guys are tyson fury and usyk which are both white

no one gives a shit about floyd mayweather hes like 5ft3 lol, the average white guy could fuck him up due to size and weight. hes a little black boi joke

and jon jones had to take steroids cos his little black boi genes werent enough

• +1
yeah whites do dominate mma and boxing

all the ufc champions are white or half white. 0 blacks

boxing right now the top guys are tyson fury and usyk which are both white

no one gives a shit about floyd mayweather hes like 5ft3 lol, the average white guy could fuck him up due to size and weight. hes a little black boi joke

and jon jones had to take steroids cos his little black boi genes werent enough
Holy cope just close those 2 thin lips together nigger.

Holy cope just close those 2 thin lips together nigger.
cant disprove what i said cos its true, close those dick sucking lips together nigger

• +1
cant disprove what i said cos its true, close those dick sucking lips together nigger
Francis ngannou has the strongest punch ever and he’s 102% black, he would give you a free lefort 3, OBO, and lip fillers from the swelling you ugly bleached cum skin cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Francis ngannou has the strongest punch ever and he’s 102% black, he would give you a free lefort 3, OBO, and lip fillers from the swelling you ugly bleached cum skin cuck.
nah alex peira beat it, and hes half white

keep seething tho little weak ass black boi

• +1
-Caucasian facial structure is the best type of facial structure

-Fitzpatrick scale 1-3 are the only good looking skin colors. Anyone that's likes darker than this is most likely a coping ethnic or ngger that is severely trying to cope with their dark skin subhumanity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-15_at_05.31.56.png
    Screenshot_2023-11-15_at_05.31.56.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 0
-Caucasian facial structure is the best type of facial structure

-Fitzpatrick scale 1-3 are the only good looking skin colors. Anyone that's likes darker than this is most likely a coping ethnic or ngger that is severely trying to cope with their dark skin subhumanity.
Holy cope, everyone knows that light brown and olive mogs any pasty white cum color

Alex pereira isn’t half white you cuck. He said himself he has no white in him faggot.
obvious latinos are half white retard

go enjoy being genetically weak for the rest of ur life + black skin

i will keep your shotgun nostrils in my prayers for them to get smaller

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia and datboijj
Brazil = Peak PSL country

theory debunked

Alex pereira isn’t half white you cuck. He said himself he has no white in him faggot.
hes mestizo, we call them 'pardos' here in brazil
plus wouldnt be weird if someone labelled him as white here, as he doesnt have a very dark skin and has straight hair

if he said he has no white ancestry he's larping hard tbh if I were to bet id say most of his DNA is european

Last edited:
obvious latinos are half white retard

go enjoy being genetically weak for the rest of ur life + black skin

i will keep your shotgun nostrils in my prayers for them to get smaller
IMG 0319

Watch your fucking mouth when talking to me you fucking greycel, I’ll have you know I’m brimming with test and have a deep manly voice and hair everywhere on my body, big muscles naturally and a huge cock. I’m also a olive to light brown color.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 2945968
Watch your fucking mouth when talking to me you fucking greycel, I’ll have you know I’m brimming with test and have a deep manly voice and hair everywhere on my body, big muscles naturally and a huge cock. I’m also a olive to light brown color.
sure u do buddy

• +1
um yea?

whites dominate ufc,

whites dominate boxing

View attachment 2945918

Most Africans don't get enough nutrition during their growth years, that why they are shorter.

Most Africans don't get enough nutrition during their growth years, that why they are shorter.
even in the west they're short. theyre just genetically inferior males

• +1
  • +1
u probably mixed
He is. It's funny how he attributes his body hair and other androgenic features to his African DNA despite Europeans being the most gerontomorphic population and Africans having no or low amounts of body hair.
"Dude, did you just call baby black carrots low T?!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
@tyronechadmax lmaooooooooooo ur mixed 🤣 thats the only reason u have hair u retard. cos u have white genes nigger

• +1
lol this guy is a manlet white guy with severe mental issues he wrote an essay about it on .is i forgot his user tho maybe @St.TikTokcel knows

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel