The hypocrisy of NARCY INCELS on this site

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
“fuck man ima 15 hours cherry-picking a specific photo where this psl god looks like shit”

JFL: Sean O PRY IS MTN :feelsgood:

IMG 6787

“jfl if you think this birdcel is over mtn, he looks like utter shit”

All his other photos
IMG 6790

IMG 6789

IMG 6791

“Nah man these photos are frauded as fuck, he looks like shit irl trust me bro look at that first photo, models look like shit without lighting”

Meanwhile org users when it comes to themself

“Ya I fuckjnf mog you bro, I’m chadlite easily look at this photo of me”
IMG 6793

all his other photos
IMG 6794

IMG 6792

IMG 6795

“wait bro that doesn’t count, bad photos don’t define you bro, only the best photo in the perfect lighting with perfect angles and 100000 filters is accurate to irl bro”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr007, 97baHater, Clark69 and 12 others
“fuck man ima 15 hours cherry-picking a specific photo where this psl god looks like shit”

JFL: Sean O PRY IS MTN :feelsgood:

View attachment 3166771
“jfl if you think this birdcel is over mtn, he looks like utter shit”

All his other photos
View attachment 3166775
View attachment 3166778
View attachment 3166782

“Nah man these photos are frauded as fuck, he looks like shit irl trust me bro look at that first photo, models look like shit without lighting”

Meanwhile org users when it comes to themself

“Ya I fuckjnf mog you bro, I’m chadlite easily look at this photo of me”
View attachment 3166783

all his other photos
View attachment 3166787
View attachment 3166791
View attachment 3166793

“wait bro that doesn’t count, bad photos don’t define you bro, only the best photo in the perfect lighting with perfect angles and 100000 filters is accurate to irl bro”
muh lens distortion bro

Bump bc of effort

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Subhumans in the rating section take 1000 pics of themselves in the best lighting, with the best angle and pick the one that looks the best. Then some of them will have the audacity to use FaceApp or Photoshop, before finishing with a complimentary 6'3+ LARP in the thread title.

Despite all of the above, most of them are still getting rated LTN-MTN. The true average of this forum is incel level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, 97baHater, psychomandible and 5 others
Subhumans in the rating section take 1000 pics of themselves in the best lighting, with the best angle and pick the one that looks the best. Then some of them will have the audacity to use FaceApp or Photoshop, before finishing with a complimentary 6'3+ LARP in the thread title.

Despite all of the above, most of them are still getting rated LTN-MTN. The true average of this forum is incel level.
But when Sean o pry does it?

“lol what a fucking fraud, he knows he looks like shit irl, I probably mog him”:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
This applies to more than just mm. Users also do this when arguing about which women look better

Cherrypicked image for what they like and find the worst possible images for what they don't like, It's a subconscious blackpill that I bet most users here don't even realize

• +1
This applies to more than just mm. Users also do this when arguing about which women look better

Cherrypicked image for what they like and find the worst possible images for what they don't like, It's a subconscious blackpill that I bet most users here don't even realize

I mean I think lens distortion is real but it’s funny how narcys here only use as an excuse it when it effects them. But when some psl god looks like shit in a selfie “JFL THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE SHIT IRL, NO MORE THEN MTN :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
u literally called out ur self

IMG 6210
IMG 6211

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Hernan drago mogs the entire place to death

Rope fuel for me

• +1
I mean I think lens distortion is real but it’s funny how narcys here only use as an excuse it when it effects them. But when some psl god looks like shit in a selfie “JFL THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE SHIT IRL, NO MORE THEN MTN :lul::lul:
yea everyone looks shit in selfies, but Idc about photos of anyone, show me them in motion

every picture is frauded until proven otherwise

• +1

Those are tiktokcels which makes it even worse

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Over for you if you didn’t realize i was just trying to rep farm tbh
so now ur rep farming, i see, beacuse theres so much to life, but nothing beats rep farming on incel forum

PSL gods are ugly nothing compared to androgynous men

No, YOU keep coping :LOL:
I actually feel bad for you, cause you cant read the minds of women and what they truly like
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Bro hernan has hunter eyes ands hollow cheeks

Chico rn looks mid ugly according to women

The only reason hernan isn't talked abt it he is too good looking to the piont that girls think they can never get him

Jaw is law the bigger the jaw the better Hernan has a prefect side profile

No, YOU keep coping :LOL:
I actually feel bad for you, cause you cant read the minds of women and what they truly like
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Ngl you are the kinda of guys who thinks sergi is good while his barely ltn lmao cucky TAILS watcher talking abt female gaze which doesn't exist btw

Bro hernan has hunter eyes ands hollow cheeks

Chico rn looks mid ugly according to women

The only reason hernan isn't talked abt it he is too good looking to the piont that girls think they can never get him

Jaw is law the bigger the jaw the better Hernan has a prefect side profile
Im telling you rn 2030 femboypill will be mainstream for now people still cope with PSL when you realize itll be too late

Bro you are retarded we live in a matteeilastic world women only care abt reproducing and love=sex there is only sex hormones no romantic hormones

Women see the superior youger fertile genetics and chose them hernan mogs chico to death femboys are infertile fags with man boobs it is low t behaviour

You need to eat raw meat to be able to think and edit your genetics loser:feelswhy:

J
Bro you are retarded we live in a matteeilastic world women only care abt reproducing and love=sex there is only sex hormones no romantic hormones

Women see the superior youger fertile genetics and chose them hernan mogs chico to death femboys are infertile fags with man boobs it is low t behaviour

You need to eat raw meat to be able to think and edit your genetics loser:feelswhy:
I do eat raw meat