The idea of a looksmatch is flawed.

NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
Guys on this forum, myself included get mad at the fact that in 2022, our looksmatches think that we are unworthy of their time.

This is because the concept of female with a corresponding looks rating as yours or mine, being something that we should be entitled to is wrong, by our own philosophy.

As an example, the girl below might be 6 - 6.5 out of 10
IMG 20220217 010230

So her looksmatch should be a HTN guy right? WRONG

The concept is wrong because we as men select sex partners primarily by facial beauty, youth, fitness.

So while this girl may only be a normie 6.5 among girls her age, she is younger, and fitter than 90% of the other available women if you include single women of all ages.

The fact she is under 25 is a massive halo that adds 2 points to her SMV rating.

On the flip side, women select men for Genetics, Status, and Security. So all of those metrics go into calculating your SMV. So if you have all of those 3, Your age is not important to women.

LOL if you're a 21 year old HTN college student that thinks his looksmatch is a 20 year old 6/10 cutie.

TLDR; The concept of looksmatch ignores the different sexual selection criteria between men and women.

It forgets the fact that ALL single males put a premium on womens youth, while women don't care about age of a guy has genetics, money and status.

So as a 23 year old ChadLite, you're competing with HTN 34 year old multimillionaire property investor for your looksmatch.

Attachments

• IMG_20220217_010230.jpg
    IMG_20220217_010230.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, getra, Deleted member 8165 and 13 others
30C10D2F 77CB 4FA9 A4B3 83697D89BEAE

looksmatch in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 14905 and 19 others
I think you are not taking into account that a Chadlite plus is really the only male that can act on what he desires physically now with some exceptions mostly due to status or a lot of money etc. Many females now even resist the looksmatch with money even at higher ages thinking they aren't going to settle.

Females on the other hand have totally flipped what the script was up until about the 90s. Prior to then there were more mismatches with the male not being a looksmatch to the female. Females working and then social media/dating sites have changed everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 3 others
And most people on this forum just want to be so good looking that money and status won't matter. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Lawton88
no shes a whore and a slut so she deserves no credit

her looksmatch is a chadlite as she is a 7 with makeup

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Your whole premise is flawed because that girl isn't a 6.5 out of 10. The problem here is that you've all become gay from analyzing men's faces all day and don't even know a hot girl when you see one

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath, Deprived and 5 others
The only flaw with that is that being a legit HTN is already extremely rare because women rate the majority of men as below average.

If you're a legit MTN, you're already in the top 20-30% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14905, noodlelover and 1 other person
Money and status and equalize

Detroit nigga challenge what’s ur dope like ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your whole premise is flawed because that girl isn't a 6.5 out of 10. The problem here is that you've all become gay from analyzing men's faces all day and don't even know a hot girl when you see one
projection and cope

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
I dont think that girls only a 6.5 tbh- like shes really hot, if you were at a bar and she was there shed be in the hottest 3-4 girls out of say 100 random 20-something year old girls at a bar which means shes a stacy

3C25A2F2 B291 4B90 8E00 20A50CAC8DCC

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
The only flaw with that is that being a legit HTN is already extremely rare because women rate the majority of men as below average.

If you're a legit MTN, you're already in the top 20-30% of men.

A HTN in a group of fit young(20-30) male is top 10%
But for all male population is like top 1%

Women want youth too.

Women want a young guy, with a super hero body, who's tall, rich, good jaw, perfect bone structure, good skin, NT, and charismatic, and all women above average wait to take their turn dating that guy. All women below average wait for the 2nd best guy (of whatever city). That leaves 99.99% of men as incel.

The main characters of this site aren't frauding their age for fun. Old guy's may have been considered attractive in the 1950s, and maybe even a little in the 1980s, but Zoomers hate old people.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer, coping ethnic and 2 others
hm then wouldn’t a chadlite or even Chad be 2 ratings higher because the vast majority of males are fat, bald and ugly? So it balances out in the end?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
A HTN in a group of fit young(20-30) male is top 10%
But for all male population is like top 1%
Youre forgetting that money or more precisely lifestyle is a big part of the equation too. So is status. And young HTN guys typically have little or none of that.

Women want youth too.

Women want a young guy, with a super hero body, who's tall, rich, good jaw, perfect bone structure, good skin, NT, and charismatic, and all women above average wait to take their turn dating that guy. All women below average wait for the 2nd best guy (of whatever city). That leaves 99.99% of men as incel.

The main characters of this site aren't frauding their age for fun. Old guy's may have been considered attractive in the 1950s, and maybe even a little in the 1980s, but Zoomers hate old people.
I cant speak to this because Im not a zoomer and dont interact with any except my lil brother who is 13 and doesnt know anything yet.

But I find it hard to believe that a 21 year old zoomer girl wouldnt go out with and fuck a 31 year old fit guy with jaw, stubble, and a jetski.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I cant speak to this because Im not a zoomer and dont interact with any except my lil brother who is 13 and doesnt know anything yet.

But I find it hard to believe that a 21 year old zoomer girl wouldnt go out with and fuck a 31 year old fit guy with jaw, stubble, and a jetski.
If she was massively overweight she would settle for that. Being over 30 is a big hit, even being 28 or 29, the same as being short. Any guy who interacts with lots of zoomer girls will tell you the same thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Guys on this forum, myself included get mad at the fact that in 2022, our looksmatches think that we are unworthy of their time.

This is because the concept of female with a corresponding looks rating as yours or mine, being something that we should be entitled to is wrong, by our own philosophy.

As an example, the girl below might be 6 - 6.5 out of 10
View attachment 1546909

So her looksmatch should be a HTN guy right? WRONG

The concept is wrong because we as men select sex partners primarily by facial beauty, youth, fitness.

So while this girl may only be a normie 6.5 among girls her age, she is younger, and fitter than 90% of the other available women if you include single women of all ages.

The fact she is under 25 is a massive halo that adds 2 points to her SMV rating.

On the flip side, women select men for Genetics, Status, and Security. So all of those metrics go into calculating your SMV. So if you have all of those 3, Your age is not important to women.

LOL if you're a 21 year old HTN college student that thinks his looksmatch is a 20 year old 6/10 cutie.

TLDR; The concept of looksmatch ignores the different sexual selection criteria between men and women.

It forgets the fact that ALL single males put a premium on womens youth, while women don't care about age of a guy has genetics, money and status.

So as a 23 year old ChadLite, you're competing with HTN 34 year old multimillionaire property investor for your looksmatch.
I gave that women a 6.5/10 on the dot, with maybe a chance to looks max to a 8/10.
And yes to most men a 20 year old 6.5/10 women like that , in high demand to a 6.5/10 male he thinks he should get this. Not realizing he is competing with men hes same age and younger and older. If she is 20 years old she will not mind fucking the brains out of a hot looking 8/10 freshman on campus who is 18 years old, then you have to factor in guys who are 23-34 who are out of college who have their own place and careers and not jobs. The 20 year old guy is working at the mall, or retail or some warehouse while working on degree. These other men have real jobs or careers and some have one bedroom apartments and their own car.

So in the 20 year old guy mind who is a 6.5/10 we both go to the same college same age , she works a shitty part-time retail job like me we should get together.

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
hm then wouldn’t a chadlite or even Chad be 2 ratings higher because the vast majority of males are fat, bald and ugly? So it balances out in the end?
no because chadlites and chads are willing to fuck and date down, women for the most part won't untill they hit the wall or become single mothers.

• +1
I gave that women a 6.5/10 on the dot, with maybe a chance to looks max to a 8/10.
And yes to most men a 20 year old 6.5/10 women like that , in high demand to a 6.5/10 male he thinks he should get this. Not realizing he is competing with men hes same age and younger and older. If she is 20 years old she will not mind fucking the brains out of a hot looking 8/10 freshman on campus who is 18 years old, then you have to factor in guys who are 23-34 who are out of college who have their own place and careers and not jobs. The 20 year old guy is working at the mall, or retail or some warehouse while working on degree. These other men have real jobs or careers and some have one bedroom apartments and their own car.

So in the 20 year old guy mind who is a 6.5/10 we both go to the same college same age , she works a shitty part-time retail job like me we should get together.
I agree with all but your last paragraph. Because the girl would not accept her looksmatch if he has the same job and status as her. She will look to leverage her demand and get with a guy who surpasses her either in looks, status or money. Why? Simply because she has the option to.

• +1
no because chadlites and chads are willing to fuck and date down, women for the most part won't untill they hit the wall or become single mothers.
Chadlites, chads don't usually date down. If they do then it's the same rate as women. Fucking down doesn't matter.

Chadlites, chads don't usually date down. If they do then it's the same rate as women. Fucking down doesn't matter.
No your 100 percent wrong in this case. They have casual sex with women 1-3 points lower but to date as in girlfriend/ long-term girlfriend they don't date down. And no it will never be the same rate as women, because women can date up at a much higher rate, not the men in most cases.

• Hmm...
No your 100 percent wrong in this case. They have casual sex with women 1-3 points lower but to date as in girlfriend/ long-term girlfriend they don't date down.
100% wrong? You're literally agreeing with me.
And no it will never be the same rate as women, because women can date up at a much higher rate, not the men in most cases.
I'm comparing to average women, not stacies, those are on an entirely different level. And even avg women can't get commitment from guys higher than HTNs, despite what this forum suggests.

100% wrong? You're literally agreeing with me.

I'm comparing to average women, not stacies, those are on an entirely different level. And even avg women can't get commitment from guys higher than HTNs, despite what this forum suggests.
maybe i read your post wrong np.

• +1
Zoomer girls don't care about Money.

They want a youthful masculine symmetric proportionate Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Zoomer girls don't care about Money.

They want a youthful masculine symmetric proportionate Chad.
What about Clout tho? Instagram fame, popular YT Channel/tik tok/stramer, semi pro athlete, soundcloud rapper, club promoter?

What about Clout tho? Instagram fame, popular YT Channel/tik tok/stramer, semi pro athlete, soundcloud rapper, club promoter?
Exposure is what matters but it's correlated

Women want a low key Chad for their own

Exposure is what matters but it's correlated

Women want a low key Chad for their own

I was semi - famous for a short while in my early 20s and that's when I got laid the most. Fame is far superior to looks in terms of getting overt interest from women and even women asking to have sex with you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Legit thread

I was semi - famous for a short while in my early 20s and that's when I got laid the most. Fame is far superior to looks in terms of getting overt interest from women and even women asking to have sex with you.

what was your fame for?

Legit thread

what was your fame for?
Throwing parties attended by the sons and daughters of wealthiest people in the country i'm in. One was the son of the current Prime misnister so there was a lot of press around him that picked up the story. Articles in a few newspapers, the local news sites, even a few major international publications. That's all i'm willing to say

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6ft4