The idea that a girl could find me attractive is mind boggling.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I don't deserve it. I don't understand why ever in 1000 years a girl would find me attractive. If I was a girl I sure as shit wouldn't. I would think I was some chinless subhuman deadend, which I am. But for some reason some of them don't, and that shocks me. I am a mentally deranged, isolated, high inhib, abused dog, narcy incel, and that's all there is to it. I was never shit and I will never be shit. If anyone finds me to be a good person in any way, fuck off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, Bashan, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
I'm ugly too. My oneitis will never like me. I'm gonna try to steal her drink bottle and drink her spit tbh. That would be a good alternative to kissing.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm ugly too. My oneitis will never like me. I'm gonna try to steal her drink bottle and drink her spit tbh. That would be a good alternative to kissing.
9446b37591b7ca923ac408510a4bf929.gif

Sober moment from Lone Wolf

Absolute state of incels.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Brutal you cockblock yourself due to your destroyed mind

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Bump since this feels true now more than ever.

if I became a 7’5 (serious height, not supposed to be a comical exaggeration at all) gigachad I would probably ignore women, they are scary and I would already be able to look in the mirror for validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432