The idea that muscles don’t matter to women is false

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
People are going to probably kill me for saying this but women ARE attracted to muscle. I have googled it before and studies show that women are attracted to muscle and that muscular men have more sex partners.

this is NOT me saying that sub5 men can become sexhavers by gymmaxxing, otherwise gymcels could’ve ascended, but normies and chads can increase their decile scale through muscles. If you’re a 5/10 you can become a 6/10 with muscles. A chadlite can become a 8/10 chad through muscles. And 9/10 chads can become gigachads through muscles. Low-tier normies can become 5/10 normies through muscles.

but if your face is too ugly or you are too short (Eg: 5’2”) it’s over. But muscles help increase your decile scale just like how a 5/10 normie is gonna say if he’s 6’6”. For a 6’6 guy literally sub4 law exists.

height increases your decile scale too.

share this on here: https://incels.is/threads/questions-the-bluepill-cant-answer.262639/

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Hollywood, Deleted member 9819 and 13 others
Yes but face is all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, WagedandReady, .*my*. and 7 others
Gymcelling is legit

• +1
Reactions: .*my*., Hero of the Imperium, KnoxHarrington and 4 others
@personalityinkwell

yeah women don't like those overkill coping 250 pound bodybuilding beasts but athletic bodies are very important

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WagedandReady, AutisticBeaner and 8 others
yeah women don't like those overkill coping 250 pound bodybuilding beasts but athletic bodies are very important
Women like muscular men. But of course being really ugly wouldn’t help, but normies can attract more women by gymmaxxing

Only coping lazycels think that muscles dont matter

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Yeah bro just take roids tbh , hit the gym and we gonna slay!!!! Woman can feel the Testosterone !!!!!! ITS REAL

41C968B0 3BB4 4C33 AB37 47B2BA2C7CF7

260F76D2 68E1 4B26 87EB 19AC0D2242A4

6DABBCDA 890B 4044 A266 626F51CF0C77

C61D4CF6 22F8 458C 8584 E71FE3FF1901

F604545D 943E 4237 943D E58AE6F610AB

22E41B1D EA18 4A11 8D78 2305316784EE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, IdiAmin, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, WagedandReady, oldcelloser and 11 others
My friend who has gymcelled for two years has gotten a large increase in tinder matches and thirsty girls sliding in his dms. The key though is not having any major failos facially, however. He already had a good base but just looked like a beta, nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 5969
My friend who has gymcelled for two years has gotten a large increase in tinder matches and thirsty girls sliding in his dms. The key though is not having any major failos facially, however. He already had a good base but just looked like a beta, nice guy.
Should I gymmaxx?

This is actually legit, I got called "weak" cause I wore a baggy pullover that hid my body.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
its because of the fiber types

the gymcel muscles look too dense iia fibers and the appeal of a physique comes from the insertions only

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's actually, this RTT guy gets more than +60 likes in 2 days, imagine if this guy would be framecell, would be invisible

47rca1hl
2YTdfgJl
8dbDFb8l

legit post.

gymcelling is legit. just watch this video and get blackpilled into oblivion

9:00 AM "absolutely confirmed jfl, women don't care about muscle bro, no muscle for your face"

9:00 PM "It's pretty much unanimously decided, statistically women care about muscle on a man."

it never ends

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Eren, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Gymcelling is legit af but from my experience most girls who are overly attracted to muscles are low class

Having muscles is the only option for improvement for most people in the world, since plastic surgery is expensive.

I still believe that face and height prevail. Francisco Lachowski stood out by the face. I would trade any muscular body for that pretty boy's face.

Having muscles is the only option for improvement for most people in the world, since plastic surgery is expensive.

I still believe that face and height prevail. Francisco Lachowski stood out by the face. I would trade any muscular body for that pretty boy's face.

while this is definitely true having muscles can take away from negative parts of face

this guy i know was jacked but his nose was massive, hairline was shit, but he was jacked and it took away from it

• +1
Reactions: Julius and MattR
while this is definitely true having muscles can take away from negative parts of face

this guy i know was jacked but his nose was massive, hairline was shit, but he was jacked and it took away from it
Does he do well with women though?

• +1
Reactions: YMKSPRTR
It’s a psychological thing. Just like with height, being physically bigger makes the girl feel protected and feminine. As long as you’re bigger than her in some way (muscles, height, even status) you’re good.

People are going to probably kill me for saying this but women ARE attracted to muscle. I have googled it before and studies show that women are attracted to muscle and that muscular men have more sex partners.

this is NOT me saying that sub5 men can become sexhavers by gymmaxxing, otherwise gymcels could’ve ascended, but normies and chads can increase their decile scale through muscles. If you’re a 5/10 you can become a 6/10 with muscles. A chadlite can become a 8/10 chad through muscles. And 9/10 chads can become gigachads through muscles. Low-tier normies can become 5/10 normies through muscles.

but if your face is too ugly or you are too short (Eg: 5’2”) it’s over. But muscles help increase your decile scale just like how a 5/10 normie is gonna say if he’s 6’6”. For a 6’6 guy literally sub4 law exists.

height increases your decile scale too.

share this on here: https://incels.is/threads/questions-the-bluepill-cant-answer.262639/

Gymmaxxing helps because it helps you with losing facial fat and girls like athletic guys not some roid monsters

They would all look worse without muscle and I think a guy catfished as an ugly bodybuilder and got a lot of success anyways

They look ridiculous

They like muscles on HOT guys. Face is the basic, and body, height, style are giving additional plus points.

They like muscles on HOT guys. Face is the basic, and body, height, style are giving additional plus points.
normies often become chads with muscles

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental
a big misconception to this forum is that skinny mogs buff which is so untrue,generally being muscular or even beefy mogs skinnier looks
whoever believes otherwise is 15 weighs 50kg and watches all day tik tok

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4416, MilfLover69 and 1 other person
Everyone should gymmaxx. Like wtf isn’t this obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Loud_Jock and ConspiracyTheory
imagine even arguing against this. dumb shit tbh