The ideal body

william2605

william2605

Zephir
Why this is considered the ideal aesthetic body?
IMG 7640

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and BrutalMogger
it not

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Shoulders are narrow of this dude

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Why this is considered the ideal aesthetic body?
View attachment 3050502
Because it is. Most forum nerds will say "no his shoulders are too narrow"- :bigbrain: cus of yrs of feeding their skulls with nonsenses knowledge on forums and bp. His body is ideal to the female gaze not the male gaze or the blackpill incel gaze, his lean-fit and toned. He looks masculine

• +1
Reactions: william2605
Lean muscular

yes

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Because it is. Most forum nerds will say "no his shoulders are too narrow"- :bigbrain: cus of yrs of feeding their skulls with nonsenses knowledge on forums and bp. His body is ideal to the female gaze not the male gaze or the blackpill incel gaze, his lean-fit and toned. He looks masculine
Well you are a healthy guy ,unlike some users here

• +1
Explain chico harmony @william2605

Well you are a healthy guy ,unlike some users here
Thanks...cus I don't spend my entire day here rotting and losing iq over stupid threads, topics and debates. Life isn't what everyone rants about on this forum. I got a life to live, school to attend, friends to be with, family to love and growth to acheive. My advice is always take any tips or advice here with a grain of salt and avoid being addicted to this gay forum. Place is filled with retards and incels, smh.

• +1
Reactions: william2605
can confirm

• +1
Perfect lean body I would say and good muscle definition