The IDEAL female COLORING

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

It holds the femininity of fair skin, whilst emitting the sheer superiority of dominant dark hair and cutting gaze of her light, though not too detached, strikingly vital eyes. Her coral colored lips fuse exquisitely with the green hues of her eyes, blending seamlessly into the cool undertones of her vanilla - yet not pasty - light skin.

The presence of this coloring puts blondes to shame, making them seem like weak, pathetic showpieces, and outclasses strong, jewish phenotypical women like natalie portman, to which whose non-whiteness is blatantly juxtaposed against.

In men, a similar coloration is ideal, though with a darker ambience of skin and more cunning, detached, blue-leaning hue of light iris.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, ItsOver999, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Cope. Coloring doesn't matter, it's all about harmony. For me anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Ukcel1388, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Cope. Coloring doesn't matter, it's all about harmony. For me anyway.
Legit, coloring is not a priority for me as long as clearly white. It's all about bones and soft features from there on out.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Gengar
Legit, coloring is not a priority for me as long as clearly white. It's all about bones and soft features from there on out.
Btw my oneitis in HS had a "whiter" version of the woman OP posted. Bluer eyes, whiter skin (and freckles, too). I didn't like her because of her phenotype btw. Long story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23558 and HarrierDuBois
Btw my oneitis in HS had a "whiter" version of the woman OP posted. Bluer eyes, whiter skin (and freckles, too). I didn't like her because of her phenotype btw. Long story.
North Atlantid looks better on men.

• +1
Reactions: spark and Gengar
totally agree, what i was going for in the last paragraph
Tbh that is still North Atlantid, looks too masc imo. I personally prefer ginger women, although shit for breeding I think they are very attractive.

Last edited:
Tbh that is still North Atlantid, looks too masc imo. I personally prefer ginger women, although shit for breeding I think they are very attractive.
Objectively they are the most fertile. Red hair is the most sexually dimorphic. Gingers are objectively the most feminine women, as their phenotype is an evolutionary hedge that leads them to genetically increased rates of many diseases.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 7580, Ukcel1388 and 3 others
Objectively they are the most fertile. Red hair is the most sexually dimorphic. Gingers are objectively the most feminine women, as their phenotype is an evolutionary hedge that leads them to genetically increased rates of many diseases.
True, I was more so referring to the risk of having a ginger son. Ginger men look shit for the same reason ginger women look great. Dimorphism..

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
True, I was more so referring to the risk of having a ginger son. Ginger men look shit for the same reason ginger women look great. Dimorphism..
well, no risk no reward i guess

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 9467
if she hot she hot who gaf

View attachment 2076857

It holds the femininity of fair skin, whilst emitting the sheer superiority of dominant dark hair and cutting gaze of her light, though not too detached, strikingly vital eyes. Her coral colored lips fuse exquisitely with the green hues of her eyes, blending seamlessly into the cool undertones of her vanilla - yet not pasty - light skin.

View attachment 2076872

The presence of this coloring puts blondes to shame, making them seem like weak, pathetic showpieces, and outclasses strong, jewish phenotypical women like natalie portman, to which whose non-whiteness is blatantly juxtaposed against.

In men, a similar coloration is ideal, though with a darker ambience of skin and more cunning, detached, blue-leaning hue of light iris.
No, she is too pale and she has yellow undertones. Her hair is very dark as well, it is almost jet black, which is not ideal.

This coloring is closer to ideal -

Medium brown hair, lighter brown skin with red undertones (but still darker than the example you posted) and light eyes. Darker skin is estrogenic. Some North Atlantids (like the British women who tan themsleves) and Mediterraneans have this type of exotic coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
this is ideal coloring for female or male

No, she is too pale and she has yellow undertones. Her hair is very dark as well, it is almost jet black, which is not ideal.

This coloring is closer to ideal -

Medium brown hair, lighter brown skin with red undertones (but still darker than the example you posted) and light eyes. Darker skin is estrogenic. Some North Atlantids (like the British women who tan themsleves) and Mediterraneans have this type of exotic coloring.
brown hair just looks boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I agree that it's a great phenotype, but this is such a weird broscience theory for explaining things. High contrast looks good because it is visually striking. You don't have to go to weird "dOmInAnT dArK hAiR" rants to explain it.

Then what hair color doesn't look boring in your opinion? White hair? Jet black hair?
Boring because lacks contrast, contrast is inherently a female trait eg : makeup

This coloring is ideal for women imo

509AA91C E8FC 495D B1F5 0D8D1A95ED56
8FE31E7D 394E 4313 B2D5 6CCA2DA42D33
49BCA9B1 4DB8 4AB8 877A 2B481B328012

Green eyes and medium brown hair

• Love it
Reactions: Survivor95 and looksseg
View attachment 2076857

View attachment 2076872

so essentially youre saying the ideal male is ARCHER? but agree black hair blue eyes MOGS

Georgia-MAy-Foote-Katy-Armstrong-Corrie-1105312.jpg

• +1
Reactions: john2
contrast is inherently a female trait eg : makeup
Women use makeup to cover up their imperfections, like acne. I don't see how they use it for creating contrast.

Women use makeup to cover up their imperfections, like acne. I don't see how they use it for creating contrast.
Notice how women use black dye makeup on their eye area, or when they use lipstick? That's contrast to me.

best colouting for me is dark brown haur light brown eyes and fair-tanned skin

View attachment 2076857

View attachment 2076872

Blonde and red hair is better u moron

Blue eyes + white skin is king

Hair is just preference depending on what you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back