THE IDEAL JAW

guilty

guilty

Bronze
For people with short lower thirds, what does the ideal jaw look like?

jeremy meeks from the front

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Melly, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and guilty
if your ramus is short ideally you want a gonial angle of 130+ to make up for chin height, you'll be downgrown but at least you won't have short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, k99, Chinlet Ascension and 3 others
if your ramus is short ideally you want a gonial angle of 130+ to make up for chin height, you'll be downgrown but at least you won't have short face syndrome.
yeah that’s my issue, i have short face syndrome due to a short lower third stemming from a recessed jaw and short ramus.

yeah that’s my issue, i have short face syndrome due to a short lower third stemming from a recessed jaw and short ramus.
You either need bimax or jaw implants then, that's the solution here.

You either need bimax or jaw implants then, that's the solution here.
Yeah I’m planning bimax soon, just trying to wageslave atm. Just not sure where to do it, if i can’t get it insured in Australia, would the best option be to pay full price in Europe? @Orc @asdvek

Also depending on how i go after i’d consider Jaw implants potentially.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yeah I’m planning bimax soon, just trying to wageslave atm. Just not sure where to do it, if i can’t get it insured in Australia, would the best option be to pay full price in Europe? @Orc @asdvek

Also depending on how i go after i’d consider Jaw implants potentially.
i dont know about aussie type shit bro

• +1
Reactions: guilty
I’d say my jaw is near ideal appeal.

Last edited:
i dont know about aussie type shit bro
i mean for europe surgeons, would you recommend getting bimax there, its about 30% cheaper for a good private surgeon compared to australia without insurance

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and timid
i mean for europe surgeons, would you recommend getting bimax there, its about 30% cheaper for a good private surgeon compared to australia without insurance
Don’t get bimax, bimax doesn’t guarantee chadlite results, get BSSO like I did.

• +1
idk about bimax bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: timid and guilty
why would you recommend BSSO instead of say IMDO? Also i like the idea of potentially pairing BSSO with a sliding genioplasty due to my negative chin projection.

• +1
Reactions: timid
why would you recommend BSSO instead of say IMDO? Also i like the idea of potentially pairing BSSO with a sliding genioplasty due to my negative chin projection.
Cause I got great results with BSSO + Jaw Implants.

• +1
Jeremy Meeks da frente

• +1
Reactions: pslephant
this is actually great since u can get implants for ur gonian angle to get lowered while still keeping that chin height

even chewing might grow the bone and make it look better

What do you mean? if he's class 1, he needs a lefort cut and a bsso, you can't just get bsso cut and leave the occlusion fucked, unless you have an underbite

What do you mean? if he's class 1, he needs a lefort cut and a bsso, you can't just get bsso cut and leave the occlusion fucked, unless you have an underbite
I have no overbite but a recessed mandible, my ortho when i was younger fixed my overbite and left my jaw recessed so now i have a fucked lower third

I have no overbite but a recessed mandible, my ortho when i was younger fixed my overbite and left my jaw recessed so now i have a fucked lower third
But your occlusion is class 1, so you do need rotation and advancement of both jaws then, you can't just do a bsso cut if the occlusion is fine