THE IDEAL MALE HEIGHT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. GTFIH!

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
THE IDEAL MALE HEIGHT (assuming you still have a good face/frame):

6'6" - 6'8"
(198cm-203cm)

Why?

1) You heightmog almost everyone you see. You're 100%, indisputably, a tall person.
2) 6'6-6'8 is the tallest height where you can really build a good solid intimidating frame unless you roid out the ass. When you do rarely get heightmogged, you'll still mog him overall, since he'll be a lanky awkward faggot.
3) Any taller than 6'6-6'8 and you're some freak with health problems who can't fit into cars etc. Too many issues

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
and please no subhumans come in here saying it's lower

i've spoken to 6'4 and 6'2' men who told me they wish they were taller.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 14262 and Baldingman1998
It's very hard to not look disfigured or unproportional at that height tbh. On the off chance that you don't look like a framelet one arm bigger than the other subhuman, you sill need a lot of roids and PEDs usage to build muscles at that height which couples that with taller people having a shorter life span, then you'll only get to enjoy 40-50 of living before your heart stop beating from too much pressure and being too bloated due to roids

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ShowerMaxxing
Tbh I think 6'8 or 6'9 because then you actually have to duck below those parking clearance markers at parking garages and that's a HUGE halo to girls

every dude that tall i've seen irl is ugly as fuck and looks lanky just stop jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biscuits, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
What are the odds someone is 6'7 and isn't deformed. Even more unlikely, what are the odds someone is 6'7 and has a chad frame and face? You're basically saying "just be one in a million bro"

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Lux, mewcoper and 7 others
What are the odds someone is 6'7 and isn't deformed. Even more unlikely, what are the odds someone is 6'7 and has a chad frame and face? You're basically saying "just be one in a million bro"
they are more deformed cause of lifestyle
sitting a lot with a bad posture throughout the day is worse for your face at that heigth cause of higher force

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8461
Mogger @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Richard Ramirez GIF - Richard Ramirez Ricardo - Discover & Share GIFs
Richard ramirez satanist GIF on GIFER - by Doriswyn

absolute rock star

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14848
6'6 here
The problem is yes, you look like a lanky fgt if don't exercice.

My skull is really big which can be a failo

Also i struggle for many thing, like fitting in my car, fiding clothes, can't date short girl or ppl will think it's your daughter, and you can't kiss your girl

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Elvisandreaa and Lux
1) True, you are undoubtedly tall and will be taller than almost everyone you meet, but the same would be true at 6’4/6’5, regardless of which country you’re in.
2) Not sure this is true, seems like more of an assumption. 99% will still be lanky at this height because at this point, it’s progressively become so difficult to build a decent amount of muscle, most won’t meet the benchmark due to the requirements.
3) Also seems like an assumption, sure it’s true at very tall heights certain medical issues tend to show up more often but who’s to say they only pop up after 6’8, or 6’7?
Then there’s the “freak” factor, true, at such heights you’d be considered a sort of freak and face difficulty fitting into stuff but I doubt someone at 6’6 would be considered rather normal or is exempt from these issues since the height difference compared to the average person at 6’6 is still too great.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7725
1) True, you are undoubtedly tall and will be taller than almost everyone you meet, but the same would be true at 6’4/6’t, regardless of which country you’re in.
2) Not sure this is true, seems like more of an assumption. 99% will still be lanky at this height because at this point, it’s progressively become so difficult to build a decent amount of muscle, most won’t meet the benchmark due to the requirements.
3) Also seems like an assumption, sure it’s true at very tall heights certain medical issues tend to show up more often but who’s to say they only pop up after 6’8, or 6’7?
Then there’s the “freak” factor, true, at such heights you’d be considered a sort of freak and face difficulty fitting into stuff but I doubt someone at 6’6 would be considered rather normal or exempt from these issues since the height difference compared to the average person at 6’6 is still too great.
you are rigth especially in school being over 6'6 can be a death sentence unless you are an athlete cause you just stand out too much

6'6 here
The problem is yes, you look like a lanky fgt if don't exercice.

My skull is really big which can be a failo

Also i struggle for many thing, like fitting in my car, fiding clothes, can't date short girl or ppl will think it's your daughter, and you can't kiss your girl
where do you live and how often do you get heightmogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 8461
I
THE IDEAL MALE HEIGHT (assuming you still have a good face/frame):

6'6" - 6'8"
(198cm-203cm)

Why?

1) You heightmog almost everyone you see. You're 100%, indisputably, a tall person.
2) 6'6-6'8 is the tallest height where you can really build a good solid intimidating frame unless you roid out the ass. When you do rarely get heightmogged, you'll still mog him overall, since he'll be a lanky awkward faggot.
3) Any taller than 6'6-6'8 and you're some freak with health problems who can't fit into cars etc. Too many issues

Thoughts?
It depends on a country. You just have to mog 90% of males around you your age.

Check this site. In China i am 99,999 percentile :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: over for yellowcels

Just end it if your not giga tall like shaq

OJtXo1v4ac70E6TqsVSHOjCRpXKrdJ8GpWMbuSPGE1o