The ideal man is feminine

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Women don’t want Batista or Brock Lesnar.

They want a guy like this:

Tim Henson was always thought to have been gay, but he is straight as fuck and has a wife. He just knows what women want. He knows women seek out faggots.

tim-henson-is-engaged-v0-jda1nppsz4aa1.jpg

MOGGER

Meanwhile

“I aM sO ToUGh! Me LiFT 500lBs! :feelsuhh::redpill:

75bba5f2af1550b8a201943b79044576_xl.jpg

@ropemax @DravidBadman @Makhachev

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
He's not the best example but i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 16275, Vermilioncore and 2 others
1678223841233-jpeg.2102854

actually here he looks great, he knows a thing or two about makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Vermilioncore
Legit, you need to be the Dandy

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Vermilioncore
Legit, you need to be the Dandy
You need to stop reading pua books and accept your fate

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and apocalypse
You need to stop reading pua books and accept your fate
I didn't read it. I watched the author talk about it with the whore Mikhaila Peterson.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo and Vermilioncore
Who said that you need to be Batista to get women?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23239
Who said that you need to be Batista to get women?
Lots of men. They think if they lift a thousand pounds, women will flock to them. Their logic is, the more they lift and the more bigger and bulkier they get, the better looking they become

But real life is brutal. You need to be a feminine little estrogenic faggot to get women.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and Deleted member 23157
yes but no, you need a mix of both masculine and feminine features, if you shift towards one way too much you either end up being seen as gay or too intimidating to be approachable.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 23778 and cancercell
it won't because it doesn't look good
after 10 years when you go to gym all you will see is guys training their glutes

Lots of men. They think if they lift a thousand pounds, women will flock to them. Their logic is, the more they lift and the more bigger and bulkier they get, the better looking they become

But real life is brutal. You need to be a feminine little estrogenic faggot to get women.
You need average face and lean body but it is true fact that bodymaxing will improve your attraction but its not needed if you already look gl.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
yes but no, you need a mix of both masculine and feminine features, if you shift towards one way too much you either end up being seen as gay or too intimidating to be approachable.
But it’s better to be too feminine as a guy than to be too masculine.

Would you rather be Batista or Tim Henson?

You need to be at least above average face and lean body but it is fact that bodymaxing will improve your attraction but its not needed if you already look gl.
A chubby face looks good on an estrogenic femboy. It’s ideal. They get lots of pussy call that mf a tampon

A chubby face looks good on an estrogenic femboy. It’s ideal. They get lots of pussy call that mf a tampon
The shape of your jawline is more important than hollow cheek. SO i KINDa agree.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The shape of your jawline is more important than hollow cheek. SO i KINDa agree.
Like my face isn’t skinny at all. But I have a defined jaw line still as well as a decent chin. So my chubby-ish face still looks good because I give off androgynous vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
But it’s better to be too feminine as a guy than to be too masculine.

Would you rather be Batista or Tim Henson?
only if you're got an attractive base, if you don't it's better to be more masculine.

feminine guys don't slay if they've got normie tier structure or worse, ogres still appeal to mentally ill women at least.

both sides are subhuman, you need something like connor murphy.

only if you're got an attractive base, if you don't it's better to be more masculine.

feminine guys don't slay if they've got normie tier structure or worse, ogres still appeal to mentally ill women at least.
Lots of emo girls like emo looking faggoty men as well.

I have a decent frame and if I wanted to I can bulk up and look manly, but I choose to be feminine. My girl says it matches me

Like my face isn’t skinny at all. But I have a defined jaw line still as well as a decent chin. So my chubby-ish face still looks good because I give off androgynous vibes
True

Maesthetic is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

They will with Long hair. Long thick hair with great texture can ascend people with shit jaw but you need to be young dude with amazing collagen and decent eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
this sounds like an insult.
No she means it. I tried growing my beard and she said “ew I hate beards. I always have. I like you clean shaven. When I first saw you and your cute innocent eyes I wanted you”

So it’s true. Women want delicate little flowers to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
Women don’t want Batista or Brock Lesnar.

They want a guy like this:

View attachment 2102846
Tim Henson was always thought to have been gay, but he is straight as fuck and has a wife. He just knows what women want. He knows women seek out faggots.

tim-henson-is-engaged-v0-jda1nppsz4aa1.jpg

View attachment 2102854
MOGGER

Meanwhile

“I aM sO ToUGh! Me LiFT 500lBs! :feelsuhh::redpill:

75bba5f2af1550b8a201943b79044576_xl.jpg

@ropemax @DravidBadman @Makhachev
I thought this had to be an @EverythingMattersCel post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back