D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Tall
Wide framed
Lean and muscular
Pretty yet dimorphic face
Big dick

It is what it is. Keep coping. Keep sobbing. You will never be this.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, EckhartTollemaxx and Vitruvian
Pretty sure noone here is ideal

David Gandy 678x380

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
have u started gymcel yet
Gym membership is £350. I have £30 atm. I do cardio every day but I wouldn't even know where to start with calisthenics.

Disappointing tbh because I'm decent by the other metrics but skinnycel failo is extremely pronounced when you're taller

Gym membership is £350. I have £30 atm. I do cardio every day but I wouldn't even know where to start with calisthenics.

Disappointing tbh because I'm decent by the other metrics but skinnycel failo is extremely pronounced when you're taller
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fixed it for you bro

rate this looksmax bro. 2nd vid from 6:30

• +1
Tall
Wide framed
Lean and muscular
Big dick

how many inches away from avg height in ur area is considered “tall”

how many inches is a wide bideltoid

and what is truly considered a big dick

pro tip to know

if have those, you'll know it without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1680, lookserumaxeru and 3 others

6’+
21”+
7x5+

You reckon it'd actually yield worthwhile results in the two months between now and when I start lifting properly?
i mean you got 30-45 minutes a day to do some of these basic shit right. it will give you boost for gym. better core, coordination and starting strength

• +1

Search hypertrophy training with calisthenics and search, learn and implement good execution

I think skinnycel failo due to height is cuz of tall big framed guys are rare. So most tall guys are small framed, like models. In your case it just happened that you are not only taller, but skinnier as well

6’+
21”+
7x5+
Isn't 21" too little?

In BB.com they say it's 40'' onwards

I think everywhere +2 inches from average height is considered as tall. And dick size depends on place i guess, 6.5'' is big in some places, isn't it in USA?

Last edited:
  • +1

rate this looksmax bro. 2nd vid from 6:30

Ngl pretty good he went from looking like a nerd that gymcels to looking like a slayer due to low bf percentage. I hope getting to lower bf will change the way my face looks because if I got buff with the same face I'd just be a butterface man.

6'4", ~156 lbs, ~14% bf

You reckon it'd actually yield worthwhile results in the two months between now and when I start lifting properly?
Dang I'm 6'2'' ~155. Not sure what my bf percentage is tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 656
Search hypertrophy training with calisthenics and search, learn and implement good execution

I think skinnycel failo due to height is cuz of tall big framed guys are rare. So most tall guys are small framed, like models. In your case it just happened that you are not only taller, but skinnier as well
And obviously being taller, regardless of frame, lends itself to being slimmer. More calories expended doing the same things as men of average height. Less likely to meet TDEE on the same portion sizes.

Ngl pretty good he went from looking like a nerd that gymcels to looking like a slayer due to low bf percentage. I hope getting to lower bf will change the way my face looks because if I got buff with the same face I'd just be a butterface man.

Dang I'm 6'2'' ~155. Not sure what my bf percentage is tho.
I have next to no muscle on me, sort of like Timothee Chalamet but with more of a stomach and more facial fat. Assuming you had similar levels of muscularity and wanted to be very lean you'd want to aim for the low 140's. Any muscle you have is on top of that but if you're not gymcelled that probably won't be more than 5 lbs or so.

5’10 :feelsrope::feelsrope:
is 21 like the low end or starting point of wide? im a half inch short from that and i feel like im narrow as fuck (non gymcel tho)
21 age? idk just gymmaxx, i’m not gonna tell u what u can’t and can do

And obviously being taller, regardless of frame, lends itself to being slimmer. More calories expended doing the same things as men of average height. Less likely to meet TDEE on the same portion sizes.

I have next to no muscle on me, sort of like Timothee Chalamet but with more of a stomach and more facial fat. Assuming you had similar levels of muscularity and wanted to be very lean you'd want to aim for the low 140's. Any muscle you have is on top of that but if you're not gymcelled that probably won't be more than 5 lbs or so.
Not necessarily. Tall guys who have good muscle maintenance genes are still muscular

• +1

I used to weight 140 pounds at my skinniest but I gained about 15 pounds or so of basically fat since then maybe some muscle. But when I was that skinny people were telling me to eat food.

• +1
Bones = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I used to weight 140 pounds at my skinniest but I gained about 15 pounds or so of basically fat since then maybe some muscle. But when I was that skinny people were telling me to eat food.
I've been getting that since 20% body fat. It's a pretty major health indicator failo to be that slim if you don't have the great hair, skin and colouring to balance it like tiktok eboys do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I've been getting that since 20% body fat. It's a pretty major health indicator failo to be that slim if you don't have the great hair, skin and colouring to balance it like tiktok eboys do.
this 1000x i went through this personally

• +1
I mean makes sense I was basically depressed at that time.

What do you mean you were getting that since 20 percent bf? People were telling you to eat?
this 1000x i went through this personally
I thought you used to be fat not skinny?

• +1
6'4", ~156 lbs, ~14% bf

Absolutely. Calisthenics done properly is good exercise.
Not for getting powerlifter strong or massibely muscular, but for getting athletic, proportional and defined body.

• +1
legit

pale and skinny= sickly
tanned and skinny= healthy

• +1
I looked better when I was tanned imo even though I was still super skinny
yeah i lost my tan :feelsbadman: i looked so much better with it

I thought you used to be fat not skinny?
both. i did full body transformation in span of 2.5 years. still in process of doing it. from 137kg to 95kg and now back to 115kg (in muscle of course)

I mean makes sense I was basically depressed at that time.

What do you mean you were getting that since 20 percent bf? People were telling you to eat?
Yeah. I was something like 215 lbs and 6'3", high 20's % bf before starting university. I was a big dude. After my first term when I went home, I was down to about 180 lbs, 20% bf and up to 6'4". All the fat came right off my arms first and so in my old XL t-shirts and looked like I had noodle arms. Alarm bells started ringing for people I hadn't seen for months and everyone was encouraging me to eat and calling me underweight despite still having my stomach and facial fat.

Absolutely. Calisthenics done properly is good exercise.
Not for getting powerlifter strong or massibely muscular, but for getting athletic, proportional and defined body.
Well that's the goal. I'd be happy with anything that gets me out of the skinny failo territory whilst allowing me to maintain low body fat.

legit

pale and skinny= sickly
tanned and skinny= healthy
Health indicators are so important. Jon Kortajarena should look like a coke addict with his height, body and absurd hollow cheeks, but he pulls it off great because of his top tier hair, colouring and stubble.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2846
Yeah. I was something like 215 lbs and 6'3", high 20's % bf before starting university. I was a big dude. After my first term when I went home, I was down to about 180 lbs, 20% bf and up to 6'4". All the fat came right off my arms first and so in my old XL t-shirts and looked like I had noodle arms. Alarm bells started ringing for people I hadn't seen for months and everyone was encouraging me to eat and calling me underweight despite still having my stomach and facial fat.

Well that's the goal. I'd be happy with anything that gets me out of the skinny failo territory whilst allowing me to maintain low body fat.

Health indicators are so important. Jon Kortajarena should look like a coke addict with his height, body and absurd hollow cheeks, but he pulls it off great because of his top tier hair, colouring and stubble.
legit. looking healthy= automatically attractive

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Tall
Wide framed
Lean and muscular
Big dick

200.gif

Of course I have all except the most important one

over

Ogremaxxing is not a choice, it’s an act of desperation for survival

• JFL