The Ideal Pheno 2023 for Ethnic Women & some White women [Face, Colouring, Hairstyle, Clothes] [Guide]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
why does everyone in the west tan

why would u want to look like a shitskin

it literally ruins the ideal pheno

as white as possible skin, look how much it glows

clean shaven, and good skincare etc so ur face is smooth asf , and maybe some sort of bb cream or something so it looks extra clear and smooth

brown hair with curtains

and light eyes is ideal , but brown is okay

Screenshot 1139

like this, but as i said, westerners kinda ruin the pheno by getting a slight tan. you wanna be as white as possible, avoid the sun, sunscreen etc..

the curtains hairstyle is very important

also im not sure whether this would work with lighter hair, i'll have to find some examples. but im pretty sure dark brown hair is important, for the contrast. making the light skin and light eyes even more visible

then being as tall as possible and dressing in an old money sort of way

remember this is the ideal pheno/look for all ethnic women.(90% of the planet)

people tan to be more attractive to white foids, but why the fuck would u want them anyways, toxic western cumdumpsters and statistically lower smv than asian and latinas.

ethnic women dont want the tan like white women do. they want the white skin.

then for face u just want the typical psl features. this guy doesnt have the ideal face but everything else i was talking about is ideal

and i had to use a half white half asian guy living in asia who is marketing himself to asian women, because 99% of models u see online are tanmaxxed (trying to look like a shitskin) aka not ideal for ethnic women which we're targetting

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 13710, Xangsane and 4 others
just be a golden retriever theory

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Xangsane, redmaxx and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 26859
Ideal pheno for most girls in their late teens and early 20s*

Also Nic Kaufman has a tan and is extremely succesful

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and BongMog
Ideal pheno for most girls in their late teens and early 20s*

Also Nic Kaufman has a tan and is extremely succesful

View attachment 2214773
what are u meant to look like after early 20s then

and yea but hes probably more successful with white women. ethnic women worship snow white skin

Skin colour 5

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, IndraBC and Deleted member 29155
ideal pheno guy you posted looks like a fag, no thank you

what is needed to make him not look like a fag?
Not curtains (theyre not the main problem, Di Caprio doesnt look like fag for example)
Not overly groomed eyebrows
No makeup or filters (his skin looks fake af)
Have some testosterone in your body so your face doesnt look pre pubescent
Not pose like such a faggot

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
tanning ascends people with pale skin but if your skin already looks mediterranean then tanning will turn you into a shitskin or make you look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
How good is my pheno?
probably the most ideal pheno for white women

for ethnic women u would have the perfect pheno if u were exactly like now but with whiter skin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 2214765

clean shaven, and good skincare etc so ur face is smooth asf , and maybe some sort of bb cream or something so it looks extra clear and smooth

brown hair with curtains

View attachment 2214766

like this, but as i said, westerners kinda ruin the pheno by getting a slight tan. you wanna be as white as possible, avoid the sun, sunscreen etc..

also im not sure whether this would work with lighter hair, i'll have to find some examples. but im pretty sure dark brown hair is important, for the contrast. making the light skin and light eyes even more visible

people tan to be more attractive to white foids, but why the fuck would u want them anyways, toxic western cumdumpsters and statistically lower smv than asian and latinas.

View attachment 2214768

then for face u just want the typical psl features. this guy doesnt have the ideal face but everything else i was talking about is ideal

and i had to use a half white half asian guy living in asia who is marketing himself to asian women, because 99% of models u see online are tanmaxxed (trying to look like a shitskin) aka not ideal for ethnic women which we're targetting
avoiding the sun is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

View attachment 2214765

brown hair with curtains

View attachment 2214766

View attachment 2214768

avoid the sun? ur an incel dont u that 24/7

Nobody tans to look like a ''shitskin''. It's about getting a good healthy skin tone (beige) and looking healthy. It also depends on your overall look. My avi (mariano di vaio) would look weird af if he was milk pale with that dark hair and beard

D603925A 6B6C 43DA 8066 D36AE65961A6

Just Be Pale bro
Girls love pasty unsunkissed men

Nobody tans to look like a ''shitskin''. It's about getting a good healthy skin tone (beige) and looking healthy. It also depends on your overall look. My avi (mariano di vaio) would look weird af if he was milk pale with that dark hair and beard
muh healthy

thats propaganda nonsense, theres nothing healthy about getting skin cancer

healthy is protecting ur skin from skin cancer aka being white aka having the natural skin colour of the superior race

muh healthy

thats propaganda nonsense, theres nothing healthy about getting skin cancer

healthy is protecting ur skin from skin cancer aka being white aka having the natural skin colour of the superior race
Autism

It’s about not looking pale like milk giving the impression you don’t touch grass and you are vitamin d deficient

op = autistic gay

Autism

It’s about not looking pale like milk giving the impression you don’t touch grass and you are vitamin d deficient
autism

muh vitamin d is why its attractive

actually laughing at ur coping method.

milky snow white skin is literally ideal for ethnic women, look at all asian actors or pop stars, all bleach filter their skin white because thats what women there are attracted to the most.

they really do, and you cherrypicked an ugly pale guy adn a handsome non-pale guy to prove ur point therefore ur coping
It’s the same guy. He hopped on melanotan

autism

muh vitamin d is why its attractive

actually laughing at ur coping method.

milky snow white skin is literally ideal for ethnic women, look at all asian actors or pop stars, all bleach filter their skin white because thats what women there are attracted to the most.
For ethnic women yea they don't mind it as much. But white girls will prefer a beige looking skin tone.

This skintone:

Over this:

Those gooks look pale bcs they're retarded when it comes to the makeup, filters and bleaching products since on their skin they can't really achive the 1st skintone. Also they're the most self hating and would rather take a subhuman nerdic bcs he has light eyes/hair and pale skin over Chang. So stupid argument. The vitamin d argument isn't coping but has actual data on it, saw it on a thread in botb