The IGF-1 Method: How to Maximize your IGF-1 Naturally to Grow Taller

N

naturepill3d

Iron
PREFACE: This thread consists of Information on how to increase your growth hormone levels and igf-1 levels are a natural, to possibly grow taller if your growth plates are open.

Supplements: The list below is the best supplements to increase your igf-1/grow taller

Royal Jelly - Proven to increase height and igf-1, it also contains lots of vitamins and minerals that are bioavailable, if in its natural jelly form, not powder. It also boosts your metabolism like most bee products.

Beef Gelatin - Boosts collagen synthesis (more collagen) which can help to keep your spine decompressed, as well as is rich in amino acids which form igf-1.

Bee Pollen - Boosts your metabolism as well as decrease estrogen.

Glucosamine / Msm - improves bone growth, keeps your spine decompressed, and boosts igf-1

Deer Antler Velvet extract - Boosts Igf-1

Astragalus - Boosts Igf-1

Diet: There are certain things you should incorporate into your diet, that improve your igf-1 production significantly

Raw dairy - Cheese, Milk, Colostrum, are all good sources and increase your igf-1

Watermelon Juice - High in certain Amino acids which increase hgh/igf-1

1 gram of animal protein per pound of body weight - make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, best sources are animals products such as meat, eggs, fish, and dairy.

Healthy Gut - a healthy gut increases your igf-1 production and other hormones, drink raw kefir, sauerkraut, yogurt, and honey to optimize your gut microbiome.

Bone Marrow - Consume bone marrow/ bone broth for its rich profile in amino acids.

Lifestyle: A few lifestyle changes can help to optimize igf-1.

Exposure to High UV light - never wear sunblock and exposure yourself to high UV light, not right away of course slowly build up a tolerance, if you burn easily make sure to incorporate raw fat into your diet and watch the sunrise and sunset everyday.

Avoid Endocrine disruptions - Avoid these, such as skincare products, plastic, synthetic fibers, etc.

Sleep at the same time every single night - Sleeping at the same time ensures your body gets its growth hormone release which is important for igf-1, make sure to also have quality sleep and sleep for at least 8 hours.

Increase Oxygen Intake / Increase CO2 Tolerance - Buteyko Breathing helps with as well as breathing through your nose. This will help to increase your igf-1.

Subliminals - you might call this cope but Binaural Beat are shown to have a effect on increase Hgh.

Movement - Make sure to not be sedentary and move around (not intense exercise).

Grounding - touching the earth with your barefeet, helps to relieve stress, do anything that helps lower cortisol as its a antagonist to hgh.

(Quick note, avoid cortisol and prolactin as they have a negative effect.

Routine:

Now that I have covered the building blocks, you can now start the routine to sky rocket your IGF-1 levels

1. Make sure to eat all the foods I listed above and get enough protein in
2. (Optional) Listen to hgh subliminals

3. Exposure your body to high UV light for 30 minutes - 1 hour

4. Hgh mediation, basically draw a small black circle in the middle of a white piece of paper and stare at it without blinking until it disappears while sitting down, while doing hgh pressure points (pressure points are in your thumbs and big toe, pressing on these will increase your hgh)

5. Take a hot bath / sauna for 30 - 45 minutes,

6. Sprints - do 5 x 10 second sprints

7. Drink 8 oz of raw milk and with 1-2 tbsp of raw unfiltered honey. This is what will spike your igf-1

So basically if you want to understand how this works, you build up a massive amount of hgh throughout the day then spike your insulin which will send it to liver converting it all into igf-1, I would do this 2-4x a week max.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, cosmopolitanlover, the narcisist and 1 other person
PREFACE: This thread consists of Information on how to increase your growth hormone levels and igf-1 levels are a natural, to possibly grow taller if your growth plates are open.

Supplements: The list below is the best supplements to increase your igf-1/grow taller

Royal Jelly - Proven to increase height and igf-1, it also contains lots of vitamins and minerals that are bioavailable, if in its natural jelly form, not powder. It also boosts your metabolism like most bee products.

Beef Gelatin - Boosts collagen synthesis (more collagen) which can help to keep your spine decompressed, as well as is rich in amino acids which form igf-1.

Glucosamine / Msm - improves bone growth, keeps your spine decompressed, and boosts igf-1

Diet: There are certain things you should incorporate into your diet, that improve your igf-1 production significantly

Raw dairy - Cheese, Milk, Colostrum, are all good sources and increase your igf-1

1 gram of animal protein per pound of body weight - make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, best sources are animals products such as meat, eggs, fish, and dairy.

Healthy Gut - a healthy gut increases your igf-1 production and other hormones, drink raw kefir, sauerkraut, yogurt, and honey to optimize your gut microbiome.

Bone Marrow - Consume bone marrow/ bone broth for its rich profile in amino acids.

Exposure to High UV light - never wear sunblock and exposure yourself to high UV light, not right away of course slowly build up a tolerance, if you burn easily make sure to incorporate raw fat into your diet and watch the sunrise and sunset everyday.

Avoid Endocrine disruptions - Avoid these, such as skincare products, plastic, synthetic fibers, etc.

Sleep at the same time every single night - Sleeping at the same time ensures your body gets its growth hormone release which is important for igf-1, make sure to also have quality sleep and sleep for at least 8 hours.

Increase Oxygen Intake / Increase CO2 Tolerance - Buteyko Breathing helps with as well as breathing through your nose. This will help to increase your igf-1.

Subliminals - you might call this cope but Binaural Beat are shown to have a effect on increase Hgh.

Movement - Make sure to not be sedentary and move around (not intense exercise).

Grounding - touching the earth with your barefeet, helps to relieve stress, do anything that helps lower cortisol as its a antagonist to hgh.

Routine:

Now that I have covered the building blocks, you can now start the routine to sky rocket your IGF-1 levels

4. Hgh mediation, basically draw a small black circle in the middle of a white piece of paper and stare at it without blinking until it disappears while sitting down, while doing hgh pressure points (pressure points are in your thumbs and big toe, pressing on these will increase your hgh)

7. Drink 8 oz of raw milk and with 1-2 tbsp of raw unfiltered honey. This is what will spike your igf-1

So basically if you want to understand how this works, you build up a massive amount of hgh throughout the day then spike your insulin which will send it to liver converting it all into igf-1, I would do this 2-4x a week max.
Let me tell you that I have tried this method in the past 6 months and grew a total of 1 centimeter so I think that it would work better if taking hgh as a supplement

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and microsoft

Routine:

Hgh + ai mk677 CJC dac and keep a healthy diet boom

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, Onewithmoss and microsoft
Cope thread, the diet and lifestyle are decent though

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
No.
Glucosamine alters (negatively, in most cases) igf-1 signaling pathways in liver, and nothing shows it boosts IGF-1 in the body. It is not completely understood.
It also induces a 94% decrease in sensitivity in activating their respective receptors
There is many different arguments for and against Glucosamine & height growth.
This study says its completely useless in any anabolic or other-so sense.
This one also says it has estradiol (e2).

Rest is water except for Astragalus. Might do a thread on it and its research later.

No.
Glucosamine alters (negatively, in most cases) igf-1 signaling pathways in liver, and nothing shows it boosts IGF-1 in the body. It is not completely understood.
It also induces a 94% decrease in sensitivity in activating their respective receptors

Rest is water except for Astragalus. Might do a thread on it and its research later.

I've read the paper, it was done on HepG2 cells in vitro (on a petri dish lol). HepG2 cells come from a single 15 year old Argentinian incel in 1975 who had liver cancer which reduces the applicability of the results to regular people's body. The concentration of glucosamine at which it started to show marked inhibition on IGF-1 signalling was 20mM. A 70kg man has around 42L of fluid in his body meaning you'd need 20x42= 840millimoles of glucosamine in to somewhat replicate the concentration in real life. 840millimoles is 0.84 moles of glucosamine. 0.84 x 179.17 (molar mass of glucosamine) = 150.5 g of glucosamine (LOL). If it even works on normal human cells, you'd need to take 150g of glucosamine to to inhibit IGF-1 lmao.

TLDR; You'd have to take 150g of glucosamine to inhibit IGF-1 in the study which was done on cancer cells in a petri dish,. Chances are it has little to no effects IRL
Thoughts?

No.

glucosamine was in rats u dumb ass

tbh idk much about velvet deer antler, i just heard it boosts igf-1

No.

also the thread isnt about supplements those were just building blocks, the main point if the routine i listed at the end

Bookmarked to read later, However

its worth it bro the deomcpression can give u like 1 inch and the igf-1 lowering was in rats not humans it wont stunt your growth bro
Literally nearly every single study done on rights provided near conclusive research on humans.
We are both mammals. Rats are specifically used due to there size and similarity in biology to humans.
Most studies on this website would be nulled "its on rats bro!!!"
It will affect human insulin systems, it also affects blood platelets negatively (again, foreshadowed by rat studies) -ex.
tbh idk much about velvet deer antler, i just heard it boosts igf-1
dont give out false claims.

also the thread isnt about supplements those were just building blocks, the main point if the routine i listed at the end
don't give out false claims you can hurt people

Literally nearly every single study done on rights provided near conclusive research on humans.
We are both mammals. Rats are specifically used due to there size and similarity in biology to humans.
Most studies on this website would be nulled "its on rats bro!!!"
It will affect human insulin systems, it also affects blood platelets negatively (again, foreshadowed by rat studies) -ex.

dont give out false claims.

don't give out false claims you can hurt people
none of this false lmao, are you okay?

Also i know for a fact that glucosamine wont lower igf-1, i got my igf-1 tested before taking it and tested a few months after (not specifically to see what glucosamine would do) and my igf levels were the exact same, its so annoying when these"pretend" smart mfs come into your thread and try to correct you

none of this false lmao, are you okay?
glucosamine doesnt increase igf-1
did you not read what i said lmao do i need to give you a tldr?
Also i know for a fact that glucosamine wont lower igf-1, i got my igf-1 tested before taking it and tested a few months after (not specifically to see what glucosamine would do) and my igf levels were the exact same, its so annoying when these"pretend" smart mfs come into your thread and try to correct you
I didn't say it lowers igf-1. I said it affects the sensitivity at certain receptors.
Also, are you stupid? You said it boosts igf-1? then you say it was the exact same before and after? jfl.

"pretend smart" yeah okay lmao

look cope af, should inject 4-6 ui p/day of hgh would be better