The importance of being low inhib

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
It's more important than people would think and it really cant be changed beyond a certain degree. A PSL 5 who is a low inhib bad boy will outslay some PSL 6 who is a high inhib bitch. I've seen shit like this IRL, I know a dude who'd be rated a PSL 6.5 here, he's 6'0 and has a decent frame, but despite being approached by girls online and even IRL sometimes, he never does anything about it, all he does is LTRcel. Now I know another motherfucker who is a PSL 5 and same height as the PSL 6.5 dude, but he's low inhib, he smokes he drinks, and generally doesnt seem to give a shit. This mf is 17 and already inked up, and he slays wayyyy more than the other dude. The blackpill here is realising your behaviour in this regard cant really be changed too much.

Low inhib and NT mean nothing dude

You gotta be 14/10 or forget about sex

Stacy’s are reserved for flying daemons since chads can’t even get them anymore

Low inhib and NT mean nothing dude

You gotta be 14/10 or forget about sex

Stacy’s are reserved for flying daemons since chads can’t even get them anymore
Yea i dont think this guy im talking about is NT, he told me put out a cigarette on his gf's face cause she was annoying him, he tells me he's actually beat her ass too and regularly sees action on the side as well, i wouldnt be surprised if this guy is a sociopath.

It's more important than people would think and it really cant be changed beyond a certain degree. A PSL 5 who is a low inhib bad boy will outslay some PSL 6 who is a high inhib bitch. I've seen shit like this IRL, I know a dude who'd be rated a PSL 6.5 here, he's 6'0 and has a decent frame, but despite being approached by girls online and even IRL sometimes, he never does anything about it, all he does is LTRcel. Now I know another motherfucker who is a PSL 5 and same height as the PSL 6.5 dude, but he's low inhib, he smokes he drinks, and generally doesnt seem to give a shit. This mf is 17 and already inked up, and he slays wayyyy more than the other dude. The blackpill here is realising your behaviour in this regard cant really be changed too much.

I know a dude who is a PSL 6 and hes shy but girls approach him in bars and they literally ask him for sex. I know another guy who's around 4.5-5 but he has to try really really hard to get sex

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I know a dude who is a PSL 6 and hes shy but girls approach him in bars and they literally ask him for sex. I know another guy who's around 4.5-5 but he has to try really really hard to get sex
That’s all. Close the thread

Yea i dont think this guy im talking about is NT, he told me put out a cigarette on his gf's face cause she was annoying him, he tells me he's actually beat her ass too and regularly sees action on the side as well, i wouldnt be surprised if this guy is a sociopath.
lol @ him bragging about putting a cigarette out on his girls face

What does he expect you to say? “Yeah that’s fucking dope man, nice! Good shit!” Jfl

lol @ him bragging about putting a cigarette out on his girls face

What does he expect you to say? “Yeah that’s fucking dope man, nice! Good shit!” Jfl
Idk, but what stood out to me was the fact she stayed with him after that, the girl wasnt too bad actually, like a stacylite tbh.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Idk, but what stood out to me was the fact she stayed with him after that, the girl wasnt too bad

This happens very often in relationships with slayers. As long as the sexual attraction is there she will continue to do what she can to keep him around.

Because barely any guys are like this. Aggressive sexually + not afraid to hurt her feelings or harm her. Most guys are beta, vanilla sex and only care about her opinion. Boring and predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
This happens very often in relationships with slayers. As long as the sexual attraction is there she will continue to do what she can to keep him around.

Because barely any guys are like this. Aggressive sexually + not afraid to hurt her feelings or harm her. Most guys are beta, vanilla sex and only care about her opinion. Boring and predictable.
Just beat your girlfriend and be sexually aggressive theory.

i would also like to mention that low inhib can be evident in actions and non verbal communication as well. a quiet, mysterious, confident lorenzo zurzolo will outslay an outgoing ryan gosling

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking