The importance of being NT (Personality does matter)

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
Being good looking but having extreme autism or OCD still makes you weird. Social skills and personality are needed to pull women. The girls that come to you tend to be low quality or have extreme issues (speaking from experience).

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, wsada, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
i can fake being NT and fitting into social groups but inside im autistic asf

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i can fake being NT and fitting into social groups but inside im autistic asf
I need to get better at faking lmao my social skills are so ass I’ve only ever gotten with girls that came to me never even tried to go after one I wanted first

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and goo25
I need to get better at faking lmao my social skills are so ass I’ve only ever gotten with girls that came to me never even tried to go after one I wanted first
I was not masking in these cases, and in the short term it was not a problem. I mask more with other males or in groups

i dont approach girls tbf
my ego Is too big for that, im very egocentric

I was not masking in these cases, and in the short term it was not a problem. I mask more with other males or in groups
How is it not a problem with women? I act completely different around girls and completely fake everything

• +1
i dont approach girls tbf
my ego Is too big for that, im very egocentric
Every girl that has approached me has been weird in the head like crazy or controlling or did a ton of drugs it was really dumb maybe I’m just unlucky jfl

• +1
Reactions: goo25
How is it not a problem with women? I act completely different around girls and completely fake everything
Because I was good-looking, some niches also like the pretty and quirky one. In the long run it's a problem

Because I was good-looking, some niches also like the pretty and quirky one. In the long run it's a problem
Yeah I guess that makes sense maybe I’ll try that out lmao

• +1