The importance of being Photogenic & having a good smile

J

JohnDoe

I feel like this is extremely understated for how important it really is. If there's one thing women like, it's taking pictures, whether it's for social media or just their own personal gallery in their mobile phone. They like to take pictures and have "memories", etc. Almost all young foids are constantly taking pictures and if you are not photogenic and don't have a good smile, it's fucking over. When she looks at pictures of you two together, she's going to see your subhumanity next to her and be repulsed.
Having a good smile is crucial for not just pictures but also in real life, when you laugh or smile which is necessary to come off as being NT, if your gums are showing or you have shit small teeth or just a bad smile, it's over.
Being photogenic is important too for the above listed reasons, you don't have to be an absolute mogger like alain delon in pictures/videos but atleast look somewhat decent if you're taking pics with a foid. I have noticed guys with softer features/feminine features look better in pictures, e.g. small thin nose.

Most guys even on this forum don't even address their smile or try to make changes that specifically make them more photogenic. I am extremely unphotogenic and have a terrible smile and i can't tell you how suifuel it is. Unfortunately i haven't really found a solution but i'm all ears.

@SecularIslamist @Xangsane @ElTruecel @MaghrebGator @Pakicel @emeraldglass @Rigged @Xangsane @butterworld @murdah @nathan

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Aero, rand anon and 7 others
Whats so bad about your teeth? Its a relatively easy fix if there just yellow

Whats so bad about your teeth? Its a relatively easy fix if there just yellow
Not yellow, the problem is a lifetime of coca cola/acidic drinks has made them small, my upper teeth are simply small, veneers were literally invented for people like me but instead people use them to just get the hollywood/celebrity smile. I don't really want veneers but i don't know of any other solution.

smile pill buck broke me, i have brutal 6 tooth smile and narrow lips, fuck my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, lowiqNormie, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
Not yellow, the problem is a lifetime of coca cola/acidic drinks has made them small, my upper teeth are simply small, veneers were literally invented for people like me but instead people use them to just get the hollywood/celebrity smile. I don't really want veneers but i don't know of any other solution.
Yikes I’ve seen the damage that soda can do to your teeth long term and i can honestly say your enamel is probably fucked so might as well get the veneers and destroy your enamel even further but without the diminishing return

Just go to an orthodontist theory
They can’t fix things like that except alignment. I mean like the shape and size of the actual individual teeth. And smile shape is unfixable aswell. It depends on maxilla. U have some people who look like they’re frowing when smiling

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
My massive superman ahh chin looks even bigger in photos :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and slavicpsycho
My smile is fucked because I have lopsided lips

They can’t fix things like that except alignment. I mean like the shape and size of the actual individual teeth. And smile shape is unfixable aswell. It depends on maxilla. U have some people who look like they’re frowing when smiling
Teeth Contouring exists :feelsgood:

I feel like this is extremely understated for how important it really is. If there's one thing women like, it's taking pictures, whether it's for social media or just their own personal gallery in their mobile phone. They like to take pictures and have "memories", etc. Almost all young foids are constantly taking pictures and if you are not photogenic and don't have a good smile, it's fucking over. When she looks at pictures of you two together, she's going to see your subhumanity next to her and be repulsed.
Having a good smile is crucial for not just pictures but also in real life, when you laugh or smile which is necessary to come off as being NT, if your gums are showing or you have shit small teeth or just a bad smile, it's over.
Being photogenic is important too for the above listed reasons, you don't have to be an absolute mogger like alain delon in pictures/videos but atleast look somewhat decent if you're taking pics with a foid. I have noticed guys with softer features/feminine features look better in pictures, e.g. small thin nose.

Most guys even on this forum don't even address their smile or try to make changes that specifically make them more photogenic. I am extremely unphotogenic and have a terrible smile and i can't tell you how suifuel it is. Unfortunately i haven't really found a solution but i'm all ears.

@SecularIslamist @Xangsane @ElTruecel @MaghrebGator @Pakicel @emeraldglass @Rigged @Xangsane @butterworld @murdah @nathan
Photogenic = genetically superior specimen with a proper facial development

Jaw surgery + dental work should give you a good smile.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
The smile pill is so 2022 #niko
@Niklaus Mikaelson

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Photogenic = genetically superior specimen with a proper facial development
well that's just water when you say chad = photogenic
the point is that even regular guys can be really photogenic if they have soft/feminine features, i tend to think that more sharper features can result in a higher chance of being unphotogenic.
The smile pill is so 2022 #niko
@Niklaus Mikaelson
Smilepill is eternal, it is what it is unless you're one of those guys who can smile and look good without actually showing their teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and St.TikTokcel
smile pill buck broke me, i have brutal 6 tooth smile and narrow lips, fuck my life
yh my smile is broooooooootal aswell

Yikes I’ve seen the damage that soda can do to your teeth long term and i can honestly say your enamel is probably fucked so might as well get the veneers and destroy your enamel even further but without the diminishing return
If only you knew how bad my teeth/mouth really is. You haven't seen what the neglectful behaviour of my mother has done to me when i was a adolescent. My enamel is fucked but i don't want to completely fuck them up with veneers since there's no going back to natural teeth once you get veneers, you'll just look 10x worse. Wish there was some way to increase the size of your teeth without veneers or implants or anything. Even if it's temporary or lasts couple months, that would be fine too.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
That’s not only problem of Teeth. There is smile shape and teeth size/shape,
Yes, how many teeth are visible, are they good shape/size + white?, how wide are your lips/mouth, etc it all comes together to form either a good wide smile or not.

yh my smile is broooooooootal aswell

If only you knew how bad my teeth/mouth really is. You haven't seen what the neglectful behaviour of my mother has done to me when i was an adolescent. My enamel is fucked but i don't want to completely fuck them up with veneers since there's no going back to natural teeth once you get veneers, you'll just look 10x worse. Wish there was some way to increase the size of your teeth without veneers or implants or anything. Even if it's temporary or lasts couple months, that would be fine too.
I can’t keep living, too many things working against me

• So Sad
well that's just water when you say chad = photogenic
the point is that even regular guys can be really photogenic if they have soft/feminine features, i tend to think that more sharper features can result in a higher chance of being unphotogenic.
Not really. Unless by regular guys you mean 4 PSL normfag with a healthy facial development (no skeletal recession and etc).

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
if you lived a month in my shoes, you'd find the nearest bridge and jump :)
I’m a recessed ltn, no dimorphism, low averageness and autistic af, literally diagnosed with ASD1

• So Sad
Not really. Unless by regular guys you mean 4 PSL normfag with a healthy facial development (no skeletal recession and etc).
Well yes, simply being a normie you can still get decent pictures of yourself or with a foid, you don't have to be alain delon. Even recessed guys can look not too bad, it all depends on having softer features and some harmony. I've seen recessed guys who would rated LTN or even subhuman not look too bad in pictures meanwhile IRL they look absolute dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Well yes, simply being a normie you can still get decent pictures of yourself or with a foid, you don't have to be alain delon. Even recessed guys can look not too bad, it all depends on having softer features and some harmony. I've seen recessed guys who would rated LTN or even subhuman not look too bad in pictures meanwhile IRL they look absolute dogshit.
Recessed = ldar unless you have good features like projected soft tissues, good eye area and etc.

• +1
My mom told me I smile like a rat. It's over.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and JohnDoe
My mom told me I smile like a rat. It's over.
wtf... my mom told me i'm handsome (15 years ago) but hey atleast she doesn't call me a rat, she just says i'm dark-skinned, i'm this or that, my dad actually called me handsome/etc even though i know i'm truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and SecularIslamist
wtf... my mom told me i'm handsome (15 years ago) but hey atleast she doesn't call me a rat, she just says i'm dark-skinned, i'm this or that, my dad actually called me handsome/etc even though i know i'm truecel.
Never trust curry parents opinion. My mom is pretty blunt. But they have different beauty standards. My mom tells me to shave. I think your dad tells you too as well JFL.

Same with hair. She literally wants me to get buzz cut lmao.

• +1
Never trust curry parents opinion. My mom is pretty blunt. But they have different beauty standards. My mom tells me to shave. I think your dad tells you too as well JFL.

my dad made me cut my long hair and beard, he wants me clean-shaven with medium or short hair otherwise i get told off every single day, he demands it. brootal. To be fair i probably do look better shaven/trimmed with medium size hair.
Can't trust parents though, they say the randomest shit and it's not what other eople perceive you as
buzzcut is retarded unless you look chad tier

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
DK why she would call you dark if you are not a dravidian. But then again, I have heard my mom call my sister dark even though she is as pale as a ghost.

DK why she would call you dark if you are not a dravidian. But then again, I have heard my mom call my sister dark even though she is as pale as a ghost.
because my face has gotten darker over the past year fo rsome reason

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Facial hair does make you look more deathnic. Curries with recessed jaws should get bimax+implants and either stay clean-shaven or keep a bit of facial hair.

Facial hair does make you look more deathnic. Curries with recessed jaws should get bimax+implants and either stay clean-shaven or keep a bit of facial hair.
95% of curry guys i see IRL have facial hair/beard

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yeah ur right. I'm not photogenic at all and look like a bloated subhuman pig in most of my photos. It's so over

• So Sad
@JohnDoe Although i mog in mirrors and shit. I know mirrors are far more accurate, wish I could just take photos and not look like codywinter-tier incel

• +1
I was called photogenic by a random worker at an adventure centre, when my friend and I were discussing photo we took, literally out of nowhere.

Other friend of mine said after taking a photo on a professional camera for fun, “what the hell LOOKISM-LOGIC looks like a model” right after reviewing the photo, something along those lines.

Last edited:
Most guys even on this forum don't even address their smile or try to make changes that specif
I’m getting my braces removed next month :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
@JohnDoe Although i mog in mirrors and shit. I know mirrors are far more accurate, wish I could just take photos and not look like codywinter-tier incel
are mirrors more accurate to what others see you as? honestly don't know, i've seen the argument that it's not what you really look like to others and also that it is. I hope it is, atleast in the mirror i don't look too subhuman. Cameras are so brutal.

are mirrors more accurate to what others see you as? honestly don't know, i've seen the argument that it's not what you really look like to others and also that it is. I hope it is, atleast in the mirror i don't look too subhuman. Cameras are so brutal.
Yeah they're far more accurate. Another guy who's genuinely a good mtn irl showed me what he looked like on camera and he looked subhuman af. I looked at him in the mirror and it was pretty much him irl

• Woah
Yeah they're far more accurate. Another guy who's genuinely a good mtn irl showed me what he looked like on camera and he looked subhuman af. I looked at him in the mirror and it was pretty much him irl
Well that's good news, thanks buddy. Atleast i'm a high tier subhuman instead of a low tier one.

Well that's good news, thanks buddy. Atleast i'm a high tier subhuman instead of a low tier one.
Only difference is. It's flipped BUT the person will pretty much look the same to you

• Hmm...
Only difference is. It's flipped BUT the person will pretty much look the same to you
Well good stuff, fuck cameras i will just try look as good as possible in the mirror and hope that's how people see me. To look good in pictures you have to be a mogger, it's brutal.

Well good stuff, fuck cameras i will just try look as good as possible in the mirror and hope that's how people see me. To look good in pictures you have to be a mogger, it's brutal.
You need very good harmony. When I say very good I mean top tier level. Alot of guys that look good in cameras have top tier harmony and that's why they don't look like incel on camera.

• +1
You need very good harmony. When I say very good I mean top tier level. Alot of guys that look good in cameras have top tier harmony and that's why they don't look like incel on camera.
also if you have a fucked up nose or bug eyes or jsut one really bad feature, it kills your look in pictures. Delon the king of harmony, no surprise he looks insane on camera.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
also if you have a fucked up nose or bug eyes or jsut one really bad feature, it kills your look in pictures. Delon the king of harmony, no surprise he looks insane on camera.
I have an average face but my bug eyes is my true genuine falio. It's not even bad in mirrors at all. When I use cameras, my eyes look fucking retarded