the importance of eye shape.

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 28896
do you mean importance of avoiding drugs ?

canthoplasty easy way

do you mean importance of avoiding drugs ?
i used to be a druggie when i was younger. have brutal bug eyes. avoid drugs kids. you fucking jew fag stfu.

damn bro never heard about eye area and canthal tilt being important bro such a novel discovery

• +1
Reactions: sozz
damn bro never heard about eye area and canthal tilt being important bro such a novel discovery
um what the frick is a canthal

Keep hustling guys

D8B551C7 531D 480D ACA1 A967C3BA93CA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Debetro
The cope shall save the world innit bhai
what the flip man. save sum girls for me huh bhai. anyway how can i get mogger hunter eyes like you, i think it might be over and i might just might ropemaxx 😝

what the flip man. save sum girls for me huh bhai. anyway how can i get mogger hunter eyes like you, i think it might be over and i might just might ropemaxx 😝
By taking certain supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
Is every single person here consuming meth
no retard craniofacial development from lack of nurturing resulting in these god forbidden subhuman donkey eyes that i myself have. however unlike many i do not need that much rectification. this surgery alone can ascend me to buddha himself.

they look like how you'd look pulling up the corner of your eyes with your fingers. typical unnatural canthoplasty results

• +1
Reactions: spyspy
jfl at your autism. you are so retarded. first pic is my current eye shape however i wont squint and fraud and look like i have down syndrome when i can simply get a cheap slightly invasive surgery. still mogs me to the slums of skyrim.
Dumb white boy

they look like how you'd look pulling up the corner of your eyes with your fingers. typical unnatural canthoplasty results
barrett

nct on a woman is a gigantic failo even more than for guys

• +1
Reactions: sozz
JoinedOct 21, 2023Posts11Reputation13
nigga how drugs affect your eye tilt
if you werent brainless fag you would know health affects your eye area tremendously, do your research bruh

do you need the whole lower eyelid get it altered , or just the outer most left/right , is scleral show visible entirely or just around the corners of the eyes ? I know canthopexy is just for the cornesrs and it should cost lesss I assume. There is so much confusion in this regard some say lower eyelid retraction , some canothplasty for thefull lower eyelid to get lifted. I know canthopexy is just the corrner. either way i just squinch a bit lol

Last edited:
Zombie eyes fr

do you need the whole lower eyelid get it altered , or just the outer most left/right , is scleral show visible entirely or just around the corners of the eyes ? I know canthopexy is just for the cornesrs and it should cost lesss I assume. There is so much confusion in this regard some say lower eyelid retraction , some canothplasty for thefull lower eyelid to get lifted. I know canthopexy is just the corrner. either way i just squinch a bit lol
You can raise the lower lid with skingraft. So i doesnt mess with the corner