FiveFourManlet

FiveFourManlet

Too short to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
i was going to watch it until i saw the thumbnail lol

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Well thanks for the reassurance & ropefuel. I as a manlet also constantly remind myself its over. I think this is a manlet trait for sure.

Being a manlet doesn't mean it's over and you should still looksmax either way. Even if you're only doing it for girls, it's better that 1 in 1,000 consider you than 1 in 10,000.

Disagree, in the video you said 5'6 with a nice face won't do as well as a tall dude with an average face, this is false.

• +1
Disagree, in the video you said 5'6 with a nice face won't do as well as a tall dude with an average face, this is false.
From what i have seen and known, it is true.
I know what 5'6 looks like, you probably dont know how 5'6 looks irl

People are just so tall nowadays. It's not uncommon to see 6'3+ guys everywhere now.
I'm 5'9 yet feel like a midget here in the UK (not even a tall country compared to Scandinavia, Netherlands, Balkans, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Autist
From what i have seen and known, it is true.
I know what 5'6 looks like, you probably dont know how 5'6 looks irl
But I do. The biggest chad I know IRL is a 5'7 curry. Srs.

People are just so tall nowadays. It's not uncommon to see 6'3+ guys everywhere now.
I'm 5'9 yet feel like a midget here in the UK (not even a tall country compared to Scandinavia, Netherlands, Balkans, etc)

thats because 5'9 isnt the average here

Average height among 5k young white males was 5’9 in one study, either way leg lengthening or rope

Have you done any vlogs? If not why not, I remember you had a good strong voice and inoffensive face - good for yootube

Have you done any vlogs? If not why not, I remember you had a good strong voice and inoffensive face - good for yootube
Voiceover videos coming soon

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Op gay

• +1