The importance of sagittal growth of the upper face and neurocraium in the side profile: why a SIMPLE bimax will not fix you

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IN THE PSL SPHERE

the most common archetype of a person that's gets made fun of and called a subhuman is BIRDCELS

-Those whose mandible is way behind the rest of their face, leaving them with a convex-like side profile in which their face looks a reversed moon. Resulting in a weak lower third and an unthreatening funny-looking face. These guys will get bullied for fun, for simply existing.

ABSOLUTE BOTTOM-OF-THE-BARREL SUBHUMANS RIGHT? IT CAN'T POSSIBLY GET WORSE.

However, birdcels actually have GOOD bases for ascension, as a simple bimax or bsso combined with a rhino can greatly ascend them, because they already have good upper facial projection

-From a complete subhuman

-To a legit nice side profile, and this isnt even including the fact that post bimax his mandible would be way more defined, i just do not know how to morph that
Facelab 2024 10 24 06 39 35

All it took?
-
A Trimax AND rhino, EVERY single one these are extermly doable and within the realm of possiblity

-all of this, because of the fact that they have a FORWARDLY GROWN neuocranium and upper portion of their face.

-So, am I saying it's okay to be a birdcel? Of course not, because you have to spend a lot of money and have a low inhibtion to get these surgeries, but it is good to know that you have a foundation to build on, thus birdcels are actually a little lucky compared to the next set of people I'll describe.

So now you may ask? who are the REAL losers, if its not birdcels then the hell is it?

-the true losers in the game of life are,
Guys whose upper face and neurocranium aren't sagitailly grown. The reason for this is that, regardless of how much techincal forward growth you have in your face, you can never truly have a forwardly grown side profile look, you will look like a dog if youe splacnrhacnium is extermly devolped and your neurocranium is left behind.

(inb4. "MUH side profile doesnt matter" Yes, it does; unfortunately, humans see in 3D, therefore your side profile is important. We don't live in a 2D computer game where you can 24/7 be showing your front profile at all times at every possible angle to all people)

These guys, these are the true losers when it comes to facial devolpment, very common amongst blacks, asians and brachys in generel to have a head shape like this where the entire cranium is reccesed. Despite having techincally better facial convexity and devolplment then birdcels, its possibliy the single most limiting thing a person can have.

Why is this so brutal? why is this such a terrible falio and why the HELL would you ratherr be a birdcel then this?

Well let this dialouge explain it to you simply

"hey guys how do i imporve my looks?"

Themogger2371: Just get bimax bro, your reccesed you just need bimax
Chicofan32: Man anyone can have a chad profile if they got bimax

the aftermath:
Facelab 2024 10 24 06 56 42

Michael jordan laughing

Michael jordan laughing

Legit goes from subhuman to a dogmaxxed subhuman, that is what is the fait of reccesed cranium cels who get bimax. You simply cannot just think that a bimax save your reccesed cranium, you might not techincally even be reccesed facically its just your cranium is completly reccesed therfore leading to a flat or dog like side profile.

This is precisely why, aside from defmorties , this may be the single worst flaw in psl; it literally fucks up any chance of you having a good side profile, making it practically impossible for you to turn your head to the side when your trying to talk to a foid, she will see your lack of facial depth and instantelly call the cops on you

So, how does one going about fixing this?

It is extermly diffuclt but its possible, it all depends on the seveirty of it.

If your only slightly reccesed in the cranium, you can go around it with a bimax + midface implants as well as a frontal bone and brow ridge implant, this should drasticaly help the flatness and atleast make your side profile human

if its exterme, well im very sorry. Only a huge mono bloc advamcnent can fix it, this is a meme surgery and you will never get this. Even if you find some suregeon will to do it, still a big chance you will get not ideal results.

So, if you extermely reccesed in the cranium it is over for you, keep barking for birdcels while they get trimax and fuck your oneists, meanwhile your trying your best to hide your side profile from anyone you see, and you can never change it without looking like a dog.

Michael jordan laughing

Attachments

• EU1ci7JWkAEGPg-.jpg
    EU1ci7JWkAEGPg-.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Facelab 2024-10-24 08-01-07.jpeg
    Facelab 2024-10-24 08-01-07.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1729810833490.png
    1729810833490.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, xoollo, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Girls call jeremy hot or like ugly hot tho

Wouldn’t be a banger thread without shitty grammar, size 26 font and above average medical knowledge 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
I read half of it and now i read all of it
Are u a birdcell
no im the second one

im actually both jfl my cranium is reccesed by some how my lower face is even more reccsed

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Wouldn’t be a banger thread without shitty grammar, size 26 font and above average medical knowledge 👍
bro i have dylsexia sorry ive always been horrible with grammer :feelswah:

I think there is some truth to this. But i don't think you came up with the info since you are a teenager, where did you get it from?

I think there is some truth to this. But i don't think you came up with the info since you are a teenager, where did you get it from?
i looked in the mirror and looked at other people irl lol, realized how some people are completly screwed no matter how much surgeries they get

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i looked in the mirror and looked at other people irl lol, realized how some people are completly screwed no matter how much surgeries they get
I think i may suffer from this issue aswell and it's basically unfixable unless you risk getting BOGGED with multiple surgeries. I think with rhino you can still live a relatively normal life, atleast in my situation. Although my lower 3rd is shit tier, i'll survive if my nose wasn't bad.

• +1
I think i may suffer from this issue aswell and it's basically unfixable unless you risk getting BOGGED with multiple surgeries. I think with rhino you can still live a relatively normal life, atleast in my situation. Although my lower 3rd is shit tier, i'll survive if my nose wasn't bad.
you can pm me your side

IN THE PSL SPHERE

the most common archetype of a person that's gets made fun of and called a subhuman is BIRDCELS
View attachment 3256740 View attachment 3256742View attachment 3256747

-Those whose mandible is way behind the rest of their face, leaving them with a convex-like side profile in which their face looks a reversed moon. Resulting in a weak lower third and an unthreatening funny-looking face. These guys will get bullied for fun, for simply existing.

However, birdcels actually have GOOD bases for ascension, as a simple bimax or bsso combined with a rhino can greatly ascend them, because they already have good upper facial projection

View attachment 3256776
-To a legit nice side profile, and this isnt even including the fact that post bimax his mandible would be way more defined, i just do not know how to morph that
View attachment 3256777

All it took?
-
A Trimax AND rhino, EVERY single one these are extermly doable and within the realm of possiblity

-all of this, because of the fact that they have a FORWARDLY GROWN neuocranium and upper portion of their face.

-So, am I saying it's okay to be a birdcel? Of course not, because you have to spend a lot of money and have a low inhibtion to get these surgeries, but it is good to know that you have a foundation to build on, thus birdcels are actually a little lucky compared to the next set of people I'll describe.

So now you may ask? who are the REAL losers, if its not birdcels then the hell is it?

Guys whose upper face and neurocranium aren't sagitailly grown. The reason for this is that, regardless of how much techincal forward growth you have in your face, you can never truly have a forwardly grown side profile look, you will look like a dog if youe splacnrhacnium is extermly devolped and your neurocranium is left behind.

(inb4. "MUH side profile doesnt matter" Yes, it does; unfortunately, humans see in 3D, therefore your side profile is important. We don't live in a 2D computer game where you can 24/7 be showing your front profile at all times at every possible angle to all people)

View attachment 3256797 View attachment 3256798 View attachment 3256799

These guys, these are the true losers when it comes to facial devolpment, very common amongst blacks, asians and brachys in generel to have a head shape like this where the entire cranium is reccesed. Despite having techincally better facial convexity and devolplment then birdcels, its possibliy the single most limiting thing a person can have.

Why is this so brutal? why is this such a terrible falio and why the HELL would you ratherr be a birdcel then this?

View attachment 3256822"hey guys how do i imporve my looks?"

the aftermath:
View attachment 3256823

View attachment 3256816

View attachment 3256817

Legit goes from subhuman to a dogmaxxed subhuman, that is what is the fait of reccesed cranium cels who get bimax. You simply cannot just think that a bimax save your reccesed cranium, you might not techincally even be reccesed facically its just your cranium is completly reccesed therfore leading to a flat or dog like side profile.

This is precisely why, aside from defmorties , this may be the single worst flaw in psl; it literally fucks up any chance of you having a good side profile, making it practically impossible for you to turn your head to the side when your trying to talk to a foid, she will see your lack of facial depth and instantelly call the cops on you

If your only slightly reccesed in the cranium, you can go around it with a bimax + midface implants as well as a frontal bone and brow ridge implant, this should drasticaly help the flatness and atleast make your side profile human

View attachment 3256849

if its exterme, well im very sorry. Only a huge mono bloc advamcnent can fix it, this is a meme surgery and you will never get this. Even if you find some suregeon will to do it, still a big chance you will get not ideal results.

View attachment 3256862 View attachment 3256864

So, if you extermely reccesed in the cranium it is over for you, keep barking for birdcels while they get trimax and fuck your oneists, meanwhile your trying your best to hide your side profile from anyone you see, and you can never change it without looking like a dog.

View attachment 3256871
B

How many times do I have to tell you? All upperthird problems can be fixed with HAIR Specifically Hairline and Temple points.
Would you rather just get a HT and ascend like this and fix whatever problem you’re talking about?
IMG 0937
——>
IMG 0938

Any Neuocranium “issue” Fixed (Made the Hairline better, longer hair to cover the forehead even further and a small tan.

Or do you actually think bird cells have it better because their issue just needs a trimax + Rhino?

@Zenis i hope this illustrated exactly what you need to do. Upper third problems (like yours) can be completely frauded with having hair in the right places. Book that flight to Turkey brocel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ok but be honest the first example of complete lack of forward growth on the upper third of the face mogs any birdcel any day. I get what you mean though, a lot of birdcels if you pushed back their upper thirds they technically wouldn’t be recessed and have good facial convexity, but I still think it’s worst archetype to have.

• +1
How many times do I have to tell you? All upperthird problems can be fixed with HAIR Specifically Hairline and Temple points.
Would you rather just get a HT and ascend like this and fix whatever problem you’re talking about?
View attachment 3256944 ——> View attachment 3256945
Beautiful morph 🥹🥹
Any Neuocranium “issue” Fixed (Made the Hairline better, longer hair to cover the forehead even further and a small tan.

Or do you actually think bird cells have it better because their issue just needs a trimax + Rhino?

@Zenis i hope this illustrated exactly what you need to do. Upper third problems (like yours) can be completely frauded with having hair in the right places. Book that flight to Turkey brocel

• Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Thank you bhai
How much do you think the morph ascended? 1 point at least imo
Yh I would say so. You gave him tan, thicker eyebrows, more volume to his beard, obviously hair and a bit browridge projection. Correct?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
IN THE PSL SPHERE

View attachment 3256740 View attachment 3256742View attachment 3256747

View attachment 3256776
View attachment 3256777

All it took?
-

View attachment 3256797 View attachment 3256798 View attachment 3256799

View attachment 3256822"hey guys how do i imporve my looks?"

the aftermath:
View attachment 3256823

View attachment 3256816

View attachment 3256817

View attachment 3256849

View attachment 3256862 View attachment 3256864

View attachment 3256871
f

Yh I would say so. You gave him tan, thicker eyebrows, more volume to his beard, obviously hair and a bit browridge projection. Correct?:ogre:
yeah you’re spot on
All softmaxxable stuff,
I guess luck with age or T levels is needed with the brow ridge thing and a simple HT.

Boom “unfixable failo” turned in to a halo

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and truthhurts
Nigger respond to my post
It can literally help your issue, I don’t know why you cope that you have a unfixable failo. There is a solution

• JFL
wow good thread no wonder im truecel

• +1

Well your not gonna have hair for your life, thats the thing dude. You can’t be 30 with a teenage boys hair t

B

besides that guys side profile is by far the best one I showed, deep set eyes + good chin projection. It’s an ok side profile and as good as you’re gonna get with a brachi skull.

Well your not gonna have hair for your life, thats the thing dude. You can’t be 30 with a teenage boys hair t
But it works And yes you can be 30+ with Juvenile hairline. But your not a oldcel
aren’t you like 19? Go get that fixed and enjoy your youth instead of making up problems in your head.Why worry about what future oldcel you has to deal with?
B

besides that guys side profile is by far the best one I showed, deep set eyes + good chin projection. It’s an ok side profile and as good as you’re gonna get with a brachi skull.
This was just about the Upperthird. I could have choose any of the pics and they all would ascend.
But of course the better you look the bigger ROI you get. BP 101. Water

Idk tbh you seem unnecessarily pessimistic about this issue when there is a solution.
Try to morph yourself with a better upper third and you will want to book that flight Asap
That’s it last time I give my 2 cents on this topic

But it works And yes you can be 30+ with Juvenile hairline. But your not a oldcel
aren’t you like 19? Go get that fixed and enjoy your youth instead of making up problems in your head.Why worry about what future oldcel you has to deal with?

This was just about the Upperthird. I could have choose any of the pics and they all would ascend.
But of course the better you look the bigger ROI you get. BP 101. Water

Idk tbh you seem unnecessarily pessimistic about this issue when there is a solution.
Try to morph yourself with a better upper third and you will want to book that flight Asap
That’s it last time I give my 2 cents on this topic
How do I morph an upper third

That aint neurocranium issue but just upper maxilla and browridge deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: A1kek
@RealSurgerymax can fix them, I think
but yes, much more brutal surgery, most will never get this jfl

Isnt chico like this?:

but he has a perfect facial mask xD

I'm a birdcel, and whether you believe it or not, women find me attractive.
but it's because of my face mask, and my face is wide too, I also have good hair.
But I plan doing bimax to improve and get that good chin anyway, you can always improve.

@RealSurgerymax can fix them, I think
but yes, much more brutal surgery, most will never get this jfl

Isnt chico like this?:
View attachment 3258035
but he has a perfect facial mask xD

I'm a birdcel, and whether you believe it or not, women find me attractive.
but it's because of my face mask, and my face is wide too, I also have good hair.
But I plan doing bimax to improve and get that good chin anyway, you can always improve.
Are you from South America

So they all have big tits and ass?

these characteristics are very common... but I would say that a big butt is more common than a big breast

• +1
these characteristics are very common... but I would say that a big butt is more common than a big breast
I will go to South America to get some girls when I’m old enough

• WTF
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
@depressionmaxxing are you a fellow birdcel?