The importance of sex

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
If people understand you are a sexless incel, especially if you are old like 24, they will say stuff like "Bro sex isn't important at all, no big deal" yet at the same time, they will be repulsed by you and view you as an asexual weirdo. That's why it's pointless to try to have friends and socialize as an incel because people will tell and they will be freaked out.

Do you know how many questions lack of sex gives rise to? "Is he mentally ill, is he uglier than i think, did he grow up in a jungle?". Inceldom is and will be ascociated with a number of negative things which cripple your ablity to gain status and advance in society.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2933, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and DarkTriadPeerReview
That’s why you don’t fucking say you’re incel or are a virgin

Say you had sex here and there a few relationships but having trouble recently

You retarded fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others

you dont have too. if u are not constantly texting with your gf and receiving nudes,people will tell

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
you dont have too. if u are not constantly texting with your gf and receiving nudes,people will tell
Through mind reading? Shut the fuck up, all your posts are retarded Aspie trash, ofc you have no friends.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
  • JFL

Say you had sex here and there a few relationships but having trouble recently

You retarded fuck
Lack of self-respect if you have to resort to lying just to fit in with society.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
when did i say anythin abaout mind reading??
Autist

You said people can automatically tell your sex life

Yeah they can based on looks to some extent

Just say you ain’t getting none, plenty single people and I doubt you will hang out with popular Chads so it doesn’t matter

If your autist ass is that worried pretend to text on the phone ☎️

Attachments

• 1577794179892.png
    1577794179892.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Lack of self-respect if you have to resort to lying just to fit in with society.
FAGGOT

not socializing and being able to live your life because you fear people think you are a virgin because you autístically say you are is LACK OF SELF RESPECT

EVERYONE LIES TO GET AHEAD RETARD

it’s a white lie, you shouldn’t even talk about it at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and hebbewem

especially when most people DONT actually lie contrary to what this forum thinks

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and BrettyBoy
Air is a gas

utist

You said people can automatically tell your sex life

Yeah they can based on looks to some extent

Just say you ain’t getting none, plenty single people and I doubt you will hang out with popular Chads so it doesn’t matter

If your autist ass is that worried pretend to text on the phone

but texting is the modern way of communicating with your SO when you are talking with someone else

but texting is the modern way of communicating with your SO when you are talking with someone else
PRETEND TO TEXT ON PHONE THEN, or actually be engaged when you hang out with people you fucking autist
especially when most people DONT actually lie contrary to what this forum thinks
You’re fucking retarded, most people do

Men lie saying they fuck a million bitches
Femoids lie saying they are virgins

Both the opposite

PRETEND TO TEXT ON PHONE THEN, or actually be engaged when you hang out with people you fucking autist

people nowdays can tell if you are actually tecting and getting nudes or if you just faking it to gain their respect and acceptance

Men lie saying they fuck a million bitches
Femoids lie saying they are virgins

Both the opposite

they dont rly. only incels are so insecure that they haf to lie

people nowdays can tell if you are actually tecting and getting nudes or if you just faking it to gain their respect and acceptance

they dont rly. only incels are so insecure that they haf to lie
You are sadly low IQ and autistic

Worst combo.

you are too easily provoked and seem to lack patience
Yes I lack patience for and can get provoked by extremely retarded people saying beyond stupid shit they know nothing about.

FAGGOT

not socializing and being able to live your life because you fear people think you are a virgin because you autístically say you are is LACK OF SELF RESPECT

EVERYONE LIES TO GET AHEAD RETARD

it’s a white lie, you shouldn’t even talk about it at all
Your friends could try to get you hooked up with someone though.

my friends are more incel than me. also, men never help, noone does

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I could never lie about being incel, when minassian did ER i thought about larping as gay tbh and hoping people would leave me alone. I wish i was gay or tranny or something because there are hatecrime/politicalcorrect protections against making fun of them, but incels are open season for everybody

My strategy was always just to avoid the topic, a big part of why i dont have any NT friends is because when i hang out with guys i always get relegated to the virgin punching bag.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I wish i was gay or tranny or something because there are hatecrime/politicalcorrect protections against making fun of them, but incels are open season for everybody

im thinking of doing some trap stuff like growing out hair, makeup, nails etc. nothing to lose since i dont rly feel much like a man anyway

My strategy was always just to avoid the topic, a big part of why i dont have any NT friends is because when i hang out with guys i always get relegated to the virgin punching bag.

hard to avoid nowdays when everyone is sex obsessed and your value is based on sex

• +1
if you lost ur virginity after 18 ur seen as weird.

Exactly so avoiding making friends completely is retarded on many levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
ive admitted that im a virgin multiple times. it doesnt seem to do anything socially although maybe im too much of an aspie to notice social difference in the way im treated jfl