Kraken
Pics are taken 4 yes apart.

Attachments

• E250CCA9-5452-48A9-B541-EF88853A8666.jpeg
    E250CCA9-5452-48A9-B541-EF88853A8666.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
You've somehow become less shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
All I see the importance of lighting and angles

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2810, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
*pic*

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

*pic*

All I see the importance of lighting and angles
Keep crying lighting doesn’t change the face shape . A round cell will always look round even with good lighting

Keep crying lighting doesn’t change the face shape . A round cell will always look round even with good lighting

What changed then ? how did you do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
What age know for a point of reference did you add any chemicals like steriods hgh stuff like that ?
Don’t think he did

Don’t think he did

I mean i'm 18 know if change is still possible it's know more so than ever cause usually the final result is around 24 makes sense this would be when he was either 20 or 19 if not i'm calling chemicals

• +1
Let me guess,you mewed

I mean i'm 18 know if change is still possible it's know more so than ever cause usually the final result is around 24 makes sense this would be when he was either 20 or 19 if not i'm calling chemicals
dude i've been told you this...

your skull grows into your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’m 24 now. I was 20

Fucking knew it the change happens near the 24 mark lifefuel for subhumans like myself
dude i've been told you this...

your skull grows into your 20s

Dude my memory is worse than a fucking gold fish i can't even remeber what i did yesterday ffs can you blame a retarded autist

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
ED7r1tZ 1

from invisible to invisible

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Titbot
Fucking knew it the change happens near the 24 mark lifefuel for subhumans like myself

Dude my memory is worse than a fucking gold fish i can't even remeber what i did yesterday ffs can you blame a retarded autist
The fuck do you expect? To hit a second puberty?
The changes are minor, your skull is not made of play- doh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and MrGlutton
The fuck do you expect? To hit a second puberty?
The changes are minor, your skull is not made of play- doh

Explain that shit to this and he was not high bf in first pick he was a skinny fat fuck look at that on the left this just means puberties effect doesn't fully finish for the skull until 24

E250CCA9 5452 48A9 B541 EF88853A8666

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Looksmax305
View attachment 154771

Explain that shit to this and he was not high bf in first pick he was a skinny fat fuck look at that on the left this just means puberties effect doesn't fully finish for the skull until 24
He is skinnyfat ,not fat, in the first pic
Most of the difference is given by the head tilt and lower bf
He improved imo

Use points and the spacebar

He improved imo
The head is in the same angle the face got wider

He improved imo

He seems to have gotten a wider face over all it's also hard to bloody tell if their is lens distortion on the left making his skull smaller most likely he did gain a few inches and inches are miles on a face but it's still lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Titbot
View attachment 154778

He seems to have gotten a wider face over all it's also hard to bloody tell if their is lens distortion on the left making his skull smaller most likely he did gain a few inches and inches are miles on a face but it's still lifefuel
Join the gym boyo

BeautyPlus 20191104011750279 save

Mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's hard shit to commit to nfl i tried for a week it really bloody hurt
Don't be pussboy everyone gets sore the first week

How much weight did you lose and are you sucking in your cheeks in the second photo?
No Im not. 20-30 of recomp gaining muscle and losing fat

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
No Im not. 20-30 of recomp gaining muscle and losing fat
What would you estimate was your bodyfat percentage then and what is it now?

What age know for a point of reference did you add any chemicals like steriods hgh stuff like that ?
Your skull will still change well into your 20s, you could still ascend. Albeit not by much depending on how subhuman you were to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Actually I forgot some minor details around the age of 22 I started keeping my tongue on the roof of the mouth not the whole just the upper and middle part of it would be pushing towards the palate, I did it not because of mewing because it’s like biting your nails it’s comforting and feels good. Maybe that help me develop a better lower jaw also I stared eating more healthier the last two years. My diet now consists of high protein , low carb, medium fat compared to back then when it was medium protein. High carb and fat

My personal evidence does support mewing isn’t a meme. I wish I kept my whole tongue pushing up on the upper palate that way my eye orbitals wouldn’t be so shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Actually I forgot some minor details around the age of 22 I started keeping my tongue on the roof of the mouth not the whole just the upper and middle part of it would be pushing towards the palate, I did it not because of mewing because it’s like biting your nails it’s comforting and feels good. Maybe that help me develop a better lower jaw also I stared eating more healthier the last two years. My diet now consists of high protein , low carb, medium fat compared to back then when it was medium protein. High carb and fat
Mew is the lord

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Titbot
Your eye area (eyebrow shape) looked better before for some reason, why is that? Has your brow ridge grown and made your eyebrows more arched or did u do anything to them?

Puberty and thats it.

you could have been a pretty boy with longer hair or thugmaxxed

Your eye area (eyebrow shape) looked better before for some reason, why is that? Has your brow ridge grown and made your eyebrows more arched or did u do anything to them?
I had thicker brows before. Plucked to many off. Grew back probably in a weird shape. Browridge probably grew

I had thicker brows before. Plucked to many off. Grew back probably in a weird shape. Browridge probably grew
Grow them back with Minoxidil or an eyebrow/-lash serum. And then shape them without plucking, only shaving. Your eye area looked much more harmonious tbh.

Grow them back with Minoxidil or an eyebrow/-lash serum. And then shape them without plucking, only shaving. Your eye area looked much more harmonious tbh.
Irony I had a worse Lower third and a decent eye area when I was younger now the opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Prob just masseter hypertrophy

Cope , the cheekbones got wider so did the face overall
Cope x2 they got more defined aka cutting bf and de-bloating but not wider