The importance of vocal range

Solstice
News: Both sides of the vocal frequency spectrum are important.

Low vocals are major for creating sex appeal and masculinity.

High vocals are not as important when in comes to mogging with attraction, but they play major roles if you want to show off and make your voice appear more unique -- because it is rare for a man to sing very high notes.

If you can sing countertenor-level notes like Adam Levine or Vitas or chest voice notes below a C2 or so like Axl Rose or Tim Storms, consider yourself very lucky because you mog the majority of the male population vocally. Even if you can't sing, you can show off your vocal range while conversing and make those foids WET💦with your E6's in falsetto like me:

There is really nothing else to be said about low notes, they sound robust and masculine and are pretty much essential for having an overall good voice impression. High notes on the other hand sound absolutely beautiful and angelic😇 when you use them correctly. To add, high notes don't always have to sound this way, they can also be "scream-like" -- but they sound captivating and amazing. These are generally in mixed voice (mix between chest and head voice) or some other version of head voice -- using different parts of the body to make a different sound. They mainly are important when singing, although you can still use them in everyday life like me :feelsokman:.

Disclaimer: if you can't get your head voice / falsetto beyond an F5 or so, it is OVER on ALL LEVELS. :feelskek: :feelsrope:
When the term "angelic" is mentioned, it does not mean just girl-immitated plain falsetto singing. No, it means rich, full, and like it came from the heavens -- absolutely tear-inducing:

To add, the term "scream-like" sounds like these:

F5 at 1:54 🔽

Thank you for your time.

Disclaimer #2: This was one big humble brag -- a shit thread. :lul:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5385 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and 000
I love singing Vivaldi arias and other counter tenor stuff, but I don't think any normie would care, plus we are talking about music here, a form of art, please don't prostitute it thinking about "oh this mogs and shows off"

• +1
Reactions: Julius and 000
I love singing Vivaldi arias and other counter tenor stuff, but I don't think any normie would care, plus we are talking about music here, a form of art, please don't prostitute it thinking about "oh this mogs and shows off"
Was not really meant to be a serious thread but you are right. I know that music is an art form and should be taken more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Who cares? lol

Was not really meant to be a serious thread but you are right. I know that music is an art form and should be taken more seriously.
Your thread is fine, I was talking about the thought behind of thinking about impressing normies, you should just care about what your teacher thinks haha and doing something that you love, because no amount of validation can top that. That being said one of the reasons that I'm looksmaxing is because I didn't get a part because of my looks :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and 000
huge if true

News: Both sides of the vocal frequency spectrum are important.

Low vocals are major for creating sex appeal and masculinity.

High vocals are not as important when in comes to mogging with attraction, but they play major roles if you want to show off and make your voice appear more unique -- because it is rare for a man to sing very high notes.

If you can sing countertenor-level notes like Adam Levine or Vitas or chest voice notes below a C2 or so like Axl Rose or Tim Storms, consider yourself very lucky because you mog the majority of the male population vocally. Even if you can't sing, you can show off your vocal range while conversing and make those foids WET💦with your E6's in falsetto like me:

There is really nothing else to be said about low notes, they sound robust and masculine and are pretty much essential for having an overall good voice impression. High notes on the other hand sound absolutely beautiful and angelic😇 when you use them correctly. To add, high notes don't always have to sound this way, they can also be "scream-like" -- but they sound captivating and amazing. These are generally in mixed voice (mix between chest and head voice) or some other version of head voice -- using different parts of the body to make a different sound. They mainly are important when singing, although you can still use them in everyday life like me :feelsokman:.

Disclaimer: if you can't get your head voice / falsetto beyond an F5 or so, it is OVER on ALL LEVELS. :feelskek: :feelsrope:
When the term "angelic" is mentioned, it does not mean just girl-immitated plain falsetto singing. No, it means rich, full, and like it came from the heavens -- absolutely tear-inducing:

To add, the term "scream-like" sounds like these:

F5 at 1:54 🔽

Thank you for your time.

Disclaimer #2: This was one big humble brag -- a shit thread. :lul:

My vocal range is E2-Bb5-G6-C#7 and I don't think that matter much. Also that E6 sounds really bad, no offence-unsupported, high larynx, tense af. To me most important is vocal fach- fortunately I am dramatic tenor, if I were light lyric it would be over lmao
Also Mariah had good range-over 5 octaves

My vocal range is E2-Bb5-G6-C#7 and I don't think that matter much. Also that E6 sounds really bad, no offence-unsupported, high larynx, tense af. To me most important is vocal fach- fortunately I am dramatic tenor, if I were light lyric it would be over lmao
Also Mariah had good range-over 5 octaves
E2 is lowest chest, Bb5 is highest chest, G6 is highest falsetto, and C#7 is highest whistle? Edit: no way Bb5 is chest lol nvm

Last edited:
E2 is lowest chest, Bb5 is highest chest, G6 is highest falsetto, and C#7 is highest whistle? Edit: no way Bb5 is chest lol nvm
Bb5 is highest mix and G6 is in head voice, I rarely use falsetto, my pure chest voice stops around F#4 and further I mix, I use chesty mix up to C5, balance up to E5 and to Bb5 is heady mix. I once hit C6 on mix but I was so heady that It doesn't sound like belt
Also Vitas is bloated and feminine af and often use playback

Last edited:
Bb5 is highest mix and G6 is in head voice, I rarely use falsetto, my pure chest voice stops around F#4 and further I mix, I use chesty mix up to C5, balance up to E5 and to Bb5 is heady mix. I once hit C6 on mix but I was so heady that It doesn't sound like belt
Also Vitas is bloated and feminine af and often use playback
Bb5 is my highest mix as well but a lot of it is in chest voice so I think I can go higher. My theory is that since my highest falsetto is a Gb6, I should theoretically be able to “mix” all the way up to an F6 or so — but at that point it would be basically all falsetto. There is no way you can hit a G6 in pure head voice unless your voice hasn’t matured yet haha, that is super rare. You have to send me a vocaroo and tell me your age. Yes, Vitas started to look a little more bloated after 2005 or so, but he still looks mostly very good in my opinion up until ~2011. He uses playback on Russian TV shows that are staged and he also does it on some of his tours. My vitas-fan friend told me not to listen to people who say he is a fake because he told me to realize that most artists lipsync anyway nowadays, you can not maintain your voice for that long with going on tour after tour, you will wear out your voice.

Bb5 is my highest mix as well but a lot of it is in chest voice so I think I can go higher. My theory is that since my highest falsetto is a Gb6, I should theoretically be able to “mix” all the way up to an F6 or so — but at that point it would be basically all falsetto. There is no way you can hit a G6 in pure head voice unless your voice hasn’t matured yet haha, that is super rare. You have to send me a vocaroo and tell me your age. Yes, Vitas started to look a little more bloated after 2005 or so, but he still looks mostly very good in my opinion up until ~2011. He uses playback on Russian TV shows that are staged and he also does it on some of his tours. My vitas-fan friend told me not to listen to people who say he is a fake because he told me to realize that most artists lipsync anyway nowadays, you can not maintain your voice for that long with going on tour after tour, you will wear out your voice.
Why you think it impossible for me to hit G6 that guy is a baritone and hit G#6 in hv, also I am dramatic tenor. Also I don't think you would be able hit F6 in mix, rarely enyone is able to mix that high.
I hit G6 in hv, Just very strained and short, I already lost support above F#5 in hv. I must master my technique

Why you think it impossible for me to hit G6 that guy is a baritone and hit G#6 in hv, also I am dramatic tenor. Also I don't think you would be able hit F6 in mix, rarely enyone is able to mix that high.
I hit G6 in hv, Just very strained and short, I already lost support above F#5 in hv. I must master my technique

Wow, this guy has a killer range — extremely talented. However it sounded like the G6 had slight whistle in it and even more so with the Ab6 .. but that doesn’t mean that it’s still very hard to reach for a male. I’m not sure what you call this, but this happens to me as well. The more I keep going, the more my whistle blends with my falsetto and it creates this screeching effect. Pure whistle does not take nearly the effort, I have barely practiced but my highest whistle is an A7.

Wow, this guy has a killer range — extremely talented. However it sounded like the G6 had slight whistle in it and even more so with the Ab6 .. but that doesn’t mean that it’s still very hard to reach for a male. I’m not sure what you call this, but this happens to me as well. The more I keep going, the more my whistle blends with my falsetto and it creates this screeching effect. Pure whistle does not take nearly the effort, I have barely practiced but my highest whistle is an A7.
I didn't know you can mix hv/falsetto with whistle. I only heard about chest-head mix and chest-fry mix.
However after Eb6 my hv/falsetto started sound much thinner but its not whistle.

• Woah
Reactions: 000
No voice for your face

I didn't know you can mix hv/falsetto with whistle. I only heard about chest-head mix and chest-fry mix.
However after Eb6 my hv/falsetto started sound much thinner but its not whistle.
This Ab6 is a mix of something:
Also, are you LaHuntr from YouTube and Reddit?

No I dont know this guy but I see you changed your avi to iluminati Vitas lmao. I didn't know he actually sold out himself.
I liked that pic better. What do you think of the Ab6? What register do you think it’s in?

I liked that pic better. What do you think of the Ab6? What register do you think it’s in?
To me its really strained flageolet- flageolet is an extention of falsetto, really thin notes, vocal cords are really thin. Also notes like G#6 and above should be singing in whistle to avoid damage

• +1
Reactions: 000
To me its really strained flageolet- flageolet is an extention of falsetto, really thin notes, vocal cords are really thin. Also notes like G#6 and above should be singing in whistle to avoid damage
Well in that case, I can do that register all the way up to a Db7 or D7 — D7 is extremely hard but I’ve done it before.