The improved argument for god my main 1.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The case that the mind is fundamental first

P1 Consciousness exists.
P2 consciousness is not reduce-able.
P3 mind does not reduce to non mind.
P3 substance dualism is out cause of the interaction problem.
C1 consciousness is fundamental.
C2 thoughts arise from mind.
C3 mind has reality to it.

Know for the conception of god.

P1 the universe cannot expand backwards infinitely as we invoke Zeno's paradox infinite actualities are physically impossible.
P2 the universe has parts those parts build down to a smallest indivisible unit.
P3 these act as mathematical divisions.
P4 since things follow patterns to build larger things like your arms and feet the the universe is logical.
P5 The universe is also computational https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics it is an actual physics
''The physicist/computer scientist who first articulated the connection is Edward Fredkin. Fredkin started his career in the early 1950s as one of the original computer hackers on one of the original computers. He helped to establish one of the world's most prominent research laboratories in computer theory at MIT, and he also found time to study with some of the greatest physicists of our time, including the Nobel Prize-winning theorist Richard Feynman. In his work, Fredkin made fundamental contributions to both disciplines, frequently driven by his unwillingness to accept conventional wisdom in either field. Chance and a native curiosity had placed Fredkin in a unique position to discover the Rosetta Stone that would connect the seemingly unrelated fields of physics and computer science.
The link turned out to be cellular automata -- a method of programming according to a small number of simple rules which, when repeated over a large number of cycles, can develop the same dense complexity we observe in the physical systems of the natural world. Cellular automata programs have been written to mimic the behavior of gas volumes, electrons traveling down a copper wire, ant colonies, and most famously the evolution displayed in the "Game of Life." Fredkin saw applications of the cellular automata computer architecture everywhere he looked in physics. He began to believe that the match couldn't be a mere coincidence, and he formed the idea which has come to be known as the "Fredkin Hypothesis": the universe is a computer, programmed according to cellular automata principles.''
http://www.bottomlayer.com/bottom/DPandMe.html the universe is computational at the fundamental level according to the digital physics argument but let's say you don't accept this argument all right i'll work with that.

P6 assuming for a 2nd it isn't computational okay fine but it is still logical.
P7 our minds can imagine logical sequences in constructing an image that are reduce-able to smaller parts.
P8 our thoughts emerge from our mind.
P9 that means thoughts are abstractions which are real.
P10 like wise the universe following logical order must be an abstraction of a higher transcendental mind as if it is possible for us to conceive something like an image and for it to break down to smallest units and mind is not reduce-able. Than thoughts exist like wise the universe would be a thought in gods mind.
Conclusion 1 things cannot expand backwards infinitely as that is a logical contradiction.
C2 if our minds are not reduce-able and are fundamental than thoughts exist if our thoughts can imagine things to build down to the smallest unit and it exists outside of space time than the universe made up of logical consistency having logical laws like the law of non contradiction which are non mental existing outside of space time god must be a being that exists outside of space time and reality must emerge from his higher mind.

TLDR our minds can conceive of things that break down to smaller bits these conceptions must be real as mind is not reduce-able so abstractions are real following from this non mental non physical laws like the laws of non contradiction must rise from a non mental non physical source meaning the law is outside space and time than those laws must be abstractions of a larger mind that means we are in bishop berkley's mind of god

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2486
i swear on my life i did not read one word

if your dick is under 9 inches god hates you to the ground and created you for his laughing amusment

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2769
Consciousness is reduceable, it's explainable through quantum theory, I'm not going to go into detail.
Secondly, jfl at using Zeno's paradox as an argument, it's an absurdity in itself because its main claim is literally that movement is not possible , yet I can stand up from my couch and get a beer in the fridge. Zeno's paradox' contradiction is mathematically explainable , it's called infitesimal calculus

My brain hurts reading this:feelsuhh:

didn't read

That’s some btec tier writing bro.

Consciousness is reduceable, it's explainable through quantum theory, I'm not going to go into detail.

Okay that's a very big claim but i'm gonna need citations i have provided citations for mine for instance

These are the results of a new experiment out of Vanderbilt University, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, in which researchers observed "whole-brain awareness" when individuals were asked to observe an image flashed briefly on a screen. Researchers measured brain function using fMRI imaging technology and categorized participant responses into "high confidence" and "low confidence" categories, according to how sure each person was that they had seen the image.
"They found that no one area or network of areas of the brain stood out as particularly more connected during awareness of the target; the whole brain appeared to become functionally more connected following reports of awareness."
Past experiments have demonstrated that different regions modulate different characteristics of consciousness such as attention, language, and self-control, but none of these qualities is sufficient on its own to create what we experience as consciousness. Douglass Godwin, a neuroscientist who helped lead the study, explained further: it is not reduceable but again i need citations on your end https://bigthink.com/ideafeed/consciousness-is-the-whole-brain-not-a-single-region

I'll respond to the rest later ffs i gotta some stuff

The laws of physics works at a quantum theory with a combo of special relativity. God is a social construct that is made up to explain science that we do not understand. Genesis is describing the Big Bang. This lattice is to explain the reality itself

Attachments

• BC83D885-37DF-402C-A1C2-75BAB9FF6E35.png
    BC83D885-37DF-402C-A1C2-75BAB9FF6E35.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 2
You literally stole this thread off .co

https://incels.is/threads/the-improved-argument-for-god-my-main-1.138182/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You literally stole this thread off .co

https://incels.is/threads/the-improved-argument-for-god-my-main-1.138182/

Cause that's me

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
The laws of physics works at a quantum theory with a combo of special relativity. God is a social construct that is made up to explain science that we do not understand. Genesis is describing the Big Bang. This lattice is to explain the reality itself

Did you read the argument closely the argument is not from science or origin points the argumnt is from order and logic

Did you read the argument closely the argument is not from science or origin points the argumnt is from order and logic
Not one word. Reality is math

Secondly, jfl at using Zeno's paradox as an argument, it's an absurdity in itself because its main claim is literally that movement is not possible , yet I can stand up from my couch and get a beer in the fridge. Zeno's paradox' contradiction is mathematically explainable , it's called infitesimal calculus

Ok I'm back for a bit okay let's address zenos paradox your misunderstanding the fundamental point while in small scales zenos paradox breaks down In smaller scales under the assumption 1 object is standing still and their is a rational distance let's apply an equation i made up say you were moving at a constant speed of n to countable infinity and the rational distance was 12 miles to the nearest city the x time to get their would have to rationally fit into well 12 miles so to write this out as a equation cs(constant speed)12 +12m(Miles)=x time rearrange for t which is t you would get constant speed 10 to the power of a countable infinity /10 miles to get t time so to write this out 12∞/12M =t (rational point in space and time) know lets try this outside of space and time and apply this towards the universe imagine your a human moving at a constant of x and the universe is moving further and father away square times as fast we are going backwards in time not forwards this time we would get an x time point in absolute infinity as we cannot be working time as the conception of time did not exist so it would be countable infinity at the speed of x can be whatever and the distance will always be the square of the speed to get the time which is outside of countable infinity outside of space and time outside of linear time so we can write this out as n∞ /n∞² =ab (absolute infinity) T would not be in rational space or time and then if we accept the multiple universe premise this starts getting into even more and more deluded concepts it would infinite time outside of infinite non newtonian time it does not make rational sense this is why this paradox still applies.

As for infinitesimal calculus even then you start going down more and more you start getting into absolute infinites and ones larger than even those this takes more faith than a beggining point NGL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back