The incel serial disfigurer

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Similar to serial killers but he only has one target and he doesn’t kill

He kidnaps chads and stacies drugs them so they pass out and preforms multiple operations to turn them into subhumans

Then leaves them in the middle of the street and they wake up and look in the mirror only to notice they are now sub5

I’m impressed there’s never been one tbh at least I never heard of one

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastimmung, Gonthar and sigma ✰
why isnt there one where an incel kidnaps other subhumans and performs surgery to make them stacy/chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 21182
why isnt there one where an incel kidnaps other subhumans and performs surgery to make them stacy/chad
Realistically it’s easy to ruin ur harmony but making someone look good through surgery is hard

U end up looking uncanny the more surgeries u get done

Even celebrities who can afford the best surgeons in the world look busted afterwards

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Realistically it’s easy to ruin ur harmony but making someone look good through surgery is hard

U end up looking uncanny the more surgeries u get done

Even celebrities who can afford the best surgeons in the world look busted afterwards
yeah
but even if this serial guy fails, its subhuman to subhuman or ltn. no harm done.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
U very creative bro, start make hollywood movies

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
Similar to serial killers but he only has one target and he doesn’t kill

He kidnaps chads and stacies drugs them so they pass out and preforms multiple operations to turn them into subhumans

Then leaves them in the middle of the street and they wake up and look in the mirror only to notice they are now sub5

I’m impressed there’s never been one tbh at least I never heard of one
The movies Se7en and Saw have as some of the victims beautiful women who are disfigured or put to choose between becoming disfigured or dead(they choose death); in both cases, the killers try to make a point about beauty being all superficial or some shit...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182