Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

It could be her appearance, which saw her rushed to hospital as a child over fears she had a skin disease, was triggered by an 'evolutionary throwback' of her genesBecause of her complexion, strangers are often shocked to discover she speaks Hindi and try to charge her tourist prices because they think she is a backpackerHer insecurities were intensified as a teenager by the overwhelming pressure to conform to 'impossible' Indian standards of beautyMiss Ganatra said: 'When I was born, my family had never seen anyone who looked like me before because they all have brown skin, black hair and brown eyes, like most Indians'After Miss Ganatra was born, her parents decided not to have any more children in case her strange looks were a sign she needed medical treatmentit is a complete mystery to Miss Ganatra and her family why she looks the way she doesConsidering India was colonised by different countries and ruled by the British for over 100 years, she said there is definitely a possibility her ancestors were from the UK (pictured with her mother Hemaxi)She feared she would never have a boyfriend because no one would ever find her attractiveAfter feeling like an outcast all her life, it wasn't until Miss Ganatra travelled overseas to Europe and America that she realised there were people out there who looked like her and she was in fact 'normal' (pictured with an unnamed friend from her time at school)
Back