The influence of testosterone

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
What influence on your facial aesthetics will increasing testosterone shortly after puberty have.

What influence on your facial aesthetics will increasing testosterone shortly after puberty have.
probably nothing

prenetal T (how much T the baby in that pregant thing get exposed) has a better impact on face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Saint Casanova
probably nothing

prenetal T (how much T the baby in that pregant thing get exposed) has a better impact on face
Not really. I’d say pubertal T is what results in more dimorphic features, PREN T just regulates initial hormonal conditions. That’s why you see these twinks like Laid and Zyzz and a bunch more become more dimorphic after roids.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Soychadcell
Not really. I’d say pubertal T is what results in more dimorphic features, PREN T just regulates initial hormonal conditions. That’s why you see these twinks like Laid and Zyzz and a bunch more become more dimorphic after roids.
roids increase more hormone"s then T (like igf-1 and estrogren) so you cannot say that only pubertal T is the factor that steriod niggas got better masculine face"s

also

""Higher levels of testosterone in the cord blood are actually related to more masculine facial features," Professor Whitehouse said."

"We tested pubertal hormone levels as well, and found that it was the prenatal levels that were more related to adult facial structure," he said."

high prenetal T has a better impact then pubertal T on facial features

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Saint Casanova
roids increase more hormone"s then T (like igf-1 and estrogren) so you cannot say that only pubertal T is the factor that steriod niggas got better masculine face"s

also

""Higher levels of testosterone in the cord blood are actually related to more masculine facial features," Professor Whitehouse said."

"We tested pubertal hormone levels as well, and found that it was the prenatal levels that were more related to adult facial structure," he said."

i saw a 8 year old that i analysed ofcourse with rlly good and rlly good cheekbones and a 7 year old with rlly chad level zygomatic arches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova

also

It says here it results in a more attractive, but not more masculine face. I don’t think the finger ratio is that accurate but you get the point.

Ultimately I think it comes from your parents genes. Typically the more attractive your mum is, the healthier she is resulting in better hormonal regulation. It’s not the Pren T that makes the face look good, rather it’s your mums high quality genetics, and the good levels of androgens is just one aspect of it.

Attachments

• 8230AE1D-F727-43D6-99C2-1F87BF1ADD80.jpeg
    8230AE1D-F727-43D6-99C2-1F87BF1ADD80.jpeg
    502.6 KB · Views: 0
i saw a 8 year old that i analysed ofcourse with rlly good and rlly good cheekbones and a 7 year old with rlly chad level zygomatic arches
I’m willing to bet that the patents were obviously attractive jfl.

prenatal t makes the bone structure or proportions, and then with puberal testosterone that bone structure is "amplified"

prenatal t makes the bone structure or proportions, and then with puberal testosterone that bone structure is "amplified"
It’s mainly controlled by genetics either way. Your genes set the initial hormonal blueprints.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale