The innocent days

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the days when i would match with a girl on tinder ,ask her if she plays pokemon and she would respond "yey, i played pokemon when i was little but i didnt have money to buy the newer games :cry:".

and then i would ask her to game and chill and she would be down to meeting me next day with 0 mental gymnastics like "too early, too abrupt, we can meet in 5 days" (which basically means "im gonna be getting railed for 5 days and gonna need an emotional tampn afterwards").

When you meet her, she would give you her real name, age and told you where she lived because she saw you as a fucking man and sex was a possibility.

And when the date ended you would ask her if she wants to see you again and she would be down for it.

When you met her again she would be slutty and emotional with you though you wouldnt know what to do because you are a little cuck.

but those days are long gone, now the girls you meet are uglier, boring and wont tell you any personal information because they intend to ghost you before they even met you. Feels like a disney movie...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Darkeningstar and deadstock
dnr kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
2016 tinder was so much better. It’s just a cash grab now.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition