The Instagram pill is no more

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
So I have always been under the impression that if a girl asks for your insta and you either dont have one you have a low status one

I only follow 9 people and my 3 followers are bitches I met on tinder. I secured two dates and the other foid is kinda fat so I will probably ignore her.

Im also tattoo maxed and my reason for my instagram account is the truth, I only have it for tattoo artists connections but for Instagramcels this is huge lifefuel on god

I have missed out on so much pussy but no more 🙏🙏🙏

@Amnesia opinions on this since you have your own instagram experiences over the years ?

also I would post chats but idk if insta send screenshot notifications like snap :shrek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Xangsane
I imagine you as a cocaine sniffing NT chad like Johnny depp

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I imagine you as a cocaine sniffing NT chad like Johnny depp
thanks for the compliment

wanna see the foids I have a date this weekend? back to back man I hope one of them will be my girlfriend 😍

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
2B261963 6CAC 48E0 A403 4FCD7419E5D1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and UndiagnosedSchizo
I know a dude in college who doesnt use instagram and he still slays like a madman. I dont think instagram really impacts at all

• JFL
never even knew where this instagram cope came from, girls rarely ask for it tbh

• JFL
problem is that anything under 400-500 followers is non NT unless you look like a greek god

• JFL
she got no eyebrows + recessed maxila soif u wake up next to her with no makeup you gon get jumpscared bro careful
so true and let's mention that irl presence is way different to some selfie, so many pseudo stacylites on social media who later one barely hit the mid becky line irl

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
problem is that anything under 400-500 followers is non NT unless you look like a greek god
u can get away with a private account with like 150