Serious The Internet makes people high inhibition

Latin_Ladiesman

Latin_Ladiesman

I Am The Truth
Brutal as hell. The internet has caused people to be such high inhibition. People on this site scared to leave the house because of things they heard on an incel forum from another incel that was taking a shit on the toilet... men afraid to approach women because of watching a redpill video of one case of someone getting cucked... this internet dumb shit has become their reality... brutal as hell

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Brutal as hell. The internet has caused people to be such high inhibition. People on this site scared to leave the house because of things they heard on an incel forum from another incel that was taking a shit on the toilet... men afraid to approach women because of watching a redpill video of one case of someone getting cucked... this internet dumb shit has become their reality... brutal as hell
latino Ws everywhere. These niggas can't handle it

O

one job away

Zephir
Idk about you but this site made me giga low inhib lol

reborn

reborn

Gold

It IS reality!

Latin_Ladiesman

Latin_Ladiesman

I Am The Truth
Who even wants bitches anymore? They will only divorce rape or metoo you anyway.
cringe at those internet memes you take as reality

B

brianxx

Iron
Nope.

High inhibition is caused by people fully aware of their low social value. Without the internet, people live in a small community so they dont compare themselves to Chads and Stacies as often as with the internet. The internet just makes people realize their worthlessness quicker and silently.

I am 34 years old from a 3rd country and I have been socializing with all kinds of people, including old people that dont even know how to turn on TVs and washing machines. And they are just as lame and socially inept like young incels.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Zephir
Fuck the internet, fuck the government and fuck the whole world. Thank god people die.

Latin_Ladiesman

Latin_Ladiesman

I Am The Truth
Nope.

High inhibition is caused by people fully aware of their low social value. Without the internet, people live in a small community so they dont compare themselves to Chads and Stacies as often as with the internet. The internet just makes people realize their worthlessness quicker and silently.

I am 34 years old from a 3rd country and I have been socializing with all kinds of people, including old people that dont even know how to turn on TVs and washing machines. And they are just as lame and socially inept like young incels.
Chad's not real. It's a made up internet meme. It's like the boogieman

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
They just don't want to go ''viral'' for behaving low inhib due to someone filming them

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
Idk about you but this site made me giga low inhib lol
Legit same. I rarely ever approached girls before joining here, now I do it all the time, and have some good success. Idk if it's related, but maybe it has something to do with coming here.

O

one job away

Zephir
Legit same. I rarely ever approached girls before joining here, now I do it all the time, and have some good success. Idk if it's related, but maybe it has something to do with coming here.
this Site gave me somewhat of a it is what it is attitude. Guess that’s why

Last edited:
curlyheadjames

curlyheadjames

👄Lipcel👄
yeah before i was low inhib and ugly this site made me realize the truth and now i like being a male model