the internet warped my perception of looks

Loveless

Loveless

Iron
just went outside with the sun shining and before I even walked over my doorstep I was already getting mogged left and right. gigachad is fukin everywhere, im not even bad looking myself + 195cm but I stand absolutely no chance against the average male. if you spend too much time online like me you will think u just need height and a decent face but trust me its like a looks-warzone out there, if ur sub8 dont even bother trying to live life tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, whiteissuperior, StephIsCold and 12 others
Damn you must be disgustingly ugly if you feel inferior at 195cm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, whiteissuperior, StephIsCold and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, PYT, itorroella9 and 3 others
Damn you must be disgustingly ugly if you feel inferior at 195cm.
no im not ugly tbh, also i live in the netherlands so 195 is about average

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6273 and 11 others
Forget to take your meds today OP?

"im not even bad looking myself + 195cm" You can get a girl with these if you're not socially inept

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, PYT, BigBoy and 6 others
If you get brutally mogged at that height there is no hope.
Maybe he’s a basketball player?

But he’s talking about face, if anything being sub-3/10 facially and 99th percentile height is bad since you would just call more attention to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10709 and Effortless

"im not even bad looking myself + 195cm" You can get a girl with these if you're not socially inept
i dont give a shit about foids im just saying that im getting gigamogged by the average male even tho i thought my looks were pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Op is coping hard, gigachad is everywhere jfl. If gigachad was everywhere then he'd lose his aura and hype. 195cm and decent looking you can get a girl if u aren't aspie.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, SendMePicsToRate, Effortless and 1 other person
Maybe he’s a basketball player?

But he’s talking about face, if anything being sub-3/10 facially and 99th percentile height is bad since you would just call more attention to yourself.

Exactly, people don't know that being tall while being giga ugly is actually a looksmin in 90% of cases because you'll literally make girls uncomfortable from your presence alone

Being okay looking and tall is a multiplier, being good looking and tall is a giga multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2214
guys 195cm is fukin useless it doenst matter if ur tall, what matters is that ur not short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and volcelfatcel
Exactly, people don't know that being tall while being giga ugly is actually a looksmin in 90% of cases because you'll literally make girls uncomfortable from your presence alone

Being okay looking and tall is a multiplier, being good looking and tall is a giga multiplier
This is true, being tall and ugly is worse than being short and ugly, tall has more potential for ascension but girls will literally be disgusted and afraid of you, as short they'll just be disgusted but not afraid.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
just went outside with the sun shining and before I even walked over my doorstep I was already getting mogged left and right. gigachad is fukin everywhere, im not even bad looking myself + 195cm but I stand absolutely no chance against the average male. if you spend too much time online like me you will think u just need height and a decent face but trust me its like a looks-warzone out there, if ur sub8 dont even bother trying to live life tbh
I step outside and I mog everyone just fucking christ you must look like a rat.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I step outside and I mog everyone just fucking christ you must look like a rat.
People in this forum are utter aspies that are detached from any semblance of reality, Chad is rare as fuck irl, most slayers are chadlites or htn and chadlite is the rarer side. I go outside and most people are recessed, shit eye areas and flat maxilla with no cheekbones. if I wasn't fat I'd be mogging in this Latin country. Like srsly, people here are so fucking retarded they think models like opry and Gandy are everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Be_ConfidentBro, Effortless and 1 other person
People in this forum are utter aspies that are detached from any semblance of reality, Chad is rare as fuck irl, most slayers are chadlites or htn and chadlite is the rarer side. I go outside and most people are recessed, shit eye areas and flat maxilla with no cheekbones. if I wasn't fat I'd be mogging in this Latin country. Like srsly, people here are so fucking retarded they think models like opry and Gandy are everywhere.
Exactly this to be honest I find it funny how deluded they are as to what actual average is though

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Effortless and volcelfatcel
guys 195cm is fukin useless it doenst matter if ur tall, what matters is that ur not short
Yeah but ur a coping idiot who is detached from any semblance of reality, you aren't finding chads and gigachads in the real world, if anything you'll find htn and chadlites and even chadlites are rare to find. 195cm and average or decent looking you can get girls if ur not an aspie jfl.

Exactly this to be honest I find it funny how deluded they are as to what actual average is though

Tbf OP is probably a greycel normie and most normies rate themselve 7/10 99% of the time

When they're most likely 4/10 in reality

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, SendMePicsToRate and volcelfatcel
Genuinely amazes me that this forum is this retarded about their own 2% of men are Chad theory. If 2% of men are true chads then you aren't finding Chad everywhere u go. You may never see a true Chad irl, gigachad is only in modeling

If you get mogged by the average male your looks are obviously below fucking average you absolute brainlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 10367 and 4 others
Tbf OP is probably a greycel normie and most normies rate themselve 7/10 99% of the time

When you're most likely 4/10 in reality
I'm talking with genuine good bone structure that's covered in kilos of fat, people in this forum need to hit the gym, lean out and softmax, average man is subhuman he is fat, recessed. People are too detached from reality though in this forum so they think it's over if they aren't O'Pry. An average girl will be fine with a leaned out gymaxxed guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless
If you get mogged by the average male your looks are obviously below fucking average you absolute brainlet
Average male = gigachad in this idiots brain. I have never seen true hunter eyes on anyone irl, let alone a good maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

There is no advantage to being short

Short and ugly = invisible to society, potential murder/mugging victim

Tall and ugly = Scary

Scary is better than being insect

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
There is no advantage to being short

Short and ugly = invisible to society, potential murder/mugging victim

Tall and ugly = Scary

Scary is better than being insect
I never said there was an advantage to being short you schizophrenic patient

I agree being scary is better than an insect but in a girls mind they have to feel comfortable being around you physically and not feel like you're a creeper that's going to rape them

You don't know what life is like for the average women, they're literally scared of their surroundings in the real world; being around someone ugly and physically imposing makes them very uncomfortable

• +1
I never said there was an advantage to being short you schizophrenic patient

I agree being scary is better than an insect but in a girls mind they're have to feel comfortable being around you physically and not feel like you're a creeper trying to rape them

You don't know what life is like for the average women, they're literally scared of their surroundings in the real world; being around someone ugly and physically imposing makes them very uncomfortable
Yeah whatever keep simping for women

" Women are scared of everything " yeah so ugly men should kill themselves so women who are literally adult children can feel safe when they run around whoring at night they feel safe

Women belong in the home with their children not running around being a drunk slut with degenerates, which is where they are most likely to be abused

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Yeah whatever keep simping for women

" Women are scared of everything " yeah so ugly men should kill themselves so women who are literally adult children can feel safe when they run around whoring at night they feel safe

Women belong in the home with their children not running around being a drunk slut with degenerates, which is where they are most likely to be abused

There you go on your schizophrenic tyrant again

What the fuck does this have to do with anything I said?

• JFL
There you go on your schizophrenic tyrant again

What the fuck does this have to do with anything I said?
You're a Low IQ bluepilled simp tbh

You are over here trying to explain being tall and ugly is bad

Welll its not as bad as being short and ugly, in fact alot of ugly tall guys do ok with women, not great but better than short guys

You're a Low IQ bluepilled simp tbh

You are over here trying to explain being tall and ugly is bad

Welll its not as bad as being short and ugly, in fact alot of ugly tall guys do ok with women, not great but better than short guys

I'm not simping at all

you're just deluded and can only think from a males perspective

I already agreed with you that being tall and ugly is better than being short and ugly in society you single celled organism

You saying "Welll its not as bad as being short and ugly" literally imply that you think being tall and ugly is bad yourself, do you even think about the shit you spill out?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and volcelfatcel

When they're most likely 4/10 in reality
Exactly this normies always rate themselves 7/10 because it is just high enough they can cope but low enough it doesnMt challenge their reality. Like I rate myself 7/10 and I get IOI’s that is what I would genuinely consider a sign you are above average lol.
Genuinely amazes me that this forum is this retarded about their own 2% of men are Chad theory. If 2% of men are true chads then you aren't finding Chad everywhere u go. You may never see a true Chad irl, gigachad is only in modeling
2% of men should be considered chadlite but some people here are too inept to see it honestly.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Effortless
Exactly this normies always rate themselves 7/10 because it is just high enough they can cope but low enough it doesnMt challenge their reality. Like I rate myself 7/10 and I get IOI’s that is what I would genuinely consider a sign you are above average lol.

2% of men should be considered chadlite but some people here are too inept to see it honestly.
I wouldn't even rate you 7/10, prob 8/10 irl with those cheekbones, cheekbones are the singular biggest halo on a face and those are definitely top tier. People in this forum are to retarded to realize that though. Have never seen chiseled cheekbones irl like that outside of this 1 mulatto Chad in my school but that's like 1 out of the 100s I have seen. Legit insane structure irl

I'll see what I can get with my bones once I finish leaning and softmax with grooming. You already rated me as Arabic Jordan barrett jfl.

Real talk ppl in this forum are too retarded, I have to say the same mantra about height, face, body. Average male is so pathetic that having a good body, lean face and average height will put you at htn easily and women will see that and notice.

Last edited:
I'm not simping at all

you're just deluded and can only think from a males perspective
Yeah ok Mr. Simp tell us how foids feel

As if you understand woman's biology, they are emotional children. Not meant to be taken serious, they should live under a man's rules otherwise they will run around destroying society

This is beyond your IQ level

Yeah ok Mr. Simp tell us how foids feel

As if you understand woman's biology, they are emotional children. Not meant to be taken serious, they should live under a man's rules otherwise they will run around destroying society

This is beyond your IQ level

You're so far gone it's incredible

Bring out a totally different topic because you know I'm right

i dont give a shit about foids im just saying that im getting gigamogged by the average male even tho i thought my looks were pretty good

Attachments

• 3C5C2D02-266F-4E72-BDBA-54B59825B71B.png
    3C5C2D02-266F-4E72-BDBA-54B59825B71B.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Exactly, people don't know that being tall while being giga ugly is actually a looksmin in 90% of cases
Giga Ugly is a looksmin NOT BEING TALL

Being tall is never a looksmin, never, there is no disadvantage to being tall

Thats the whole point you giga LOW IQ bluepiller
You're so far gone it's incredible

Bring out a totally different topic because you know I'm right

You’re simply low energy. Jeb bush type shit

don’t be so low energy +

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I wouldn't even rate you 7/10, prob 8/10 irl with those cheekbones, cheekbones are the singular biggest halo on a face and those are definitely top tier. People in this forum are to retarded to realize that though.

I'll see what I can get with my bones once I finish leaning and softmax with grooming. You already rated me as Arabic Jordan barrett jfl.

Real talk ppl in this forum are too retarded, I have to say the same mantra about height, face, body. Average male is so pathetic that having a good body, lean face and average height will put you at htn easily and women will see that and notice.
Nah I would say 7/10 cus I don’t have a big enough appeal IRL to warrant that high a rating tbf.

True see how it goes for you honestly.

Well of course it is just interesting seeing how this disconnect has former

• +1
Sub 2m=over

• +1
Nah I would say 7/10 cus I don’t have a big enough appeal IRL to warrant that high a rating tbf.

True see how it goes for you honestly.

Well of course it is just interesting seeing how this disconnect has former
I guess in your appeal kinda but man, those cheekbones are fucking good, big halo honestly and good eye color as well.

And yeah I have a decent idea of my bones, leaning out will be big for sure

• +1
I guess in your appeal kinda but man, those cheekbones are fucking good, big halo honestly and good eye color as well.

And yeah I have a decent idea of my bones, leaning out will be big for sure
That makes sense in all honesty, it saves my face tbf

And let me know when you finally do

That makes sense in all honesty, it saves my face tbf

And let me know when you finally do
The eye color and eye area is underrated, I go outside with masks and some girls give me IOI's with my subhuman bf because of hooding and pct even with the shit brown color. Big time halo for when you wear masks nowadays, wide appeal eye color so good.

Giga Ugly is a looksmin NOT BEING TALL

Being tall is never a looksmin, never, there is no disadvantage to being tall

Thats the whole point you giga LOW IQ bluepiller

Once again your ability to only see things at surface level is astonishing

By separating the two obviously being tall as a base alone is not a lookmins, being tall and giga ugly is

Imagine call others low iq when you contradicted yourself and don't have the ability to think outside the box

Last edited:
Once again your ability to only see things at surface level is astonishing

By separating the two obviously being tall as a base alone is not a lookmins, being tall and giga ugly is
Expalain to me how being 6'4 and Giga Ugly is somehow a worse looksmin than being 5'7 and Giga Ugly?

As in how are you in a worse position by being taller?

Go ahead, I'll wait

Giphy 6

• JFL
Expalain to me how being 6'4 and Giga Ugly is somehow a worse looksmin than being 5'7 and Giga Ugly?

As in how are you in a worse position by being taller?

Go ahead, I'll wait

View attachment 1057190

Girls already find ugly faces repulsive, being around an ugly short guy who find her attractive already makes her feel uncomfortable but at least he is not as imposing

Being around an ugly tall guy who find her attractive makes her even more uncomfortable because he is more imposing thus more of a looksmin

This is how females think, do you get it now fuckwit?

Last edited:
Girls already find ugly faces repulsive, being around an ugly short guy who find her attractive already makes her feel uncomfortable but at least he is not as imposing

Being around an ugly tall guy who find her attractive makes her even more uncomfortable because he is more imposing

This is how females think

Do you get it now fuckwit?
1. Who gives a fuck if foids feel uncomfortable? Only simps like you

2. Cope. The very reason that girls find the tall guy imposing is the same reason foids will date/fuck the tall guy

Because girls like to feel dominated by men, their physical size makes them feel protected and secure

Look at these ugly guys, but their size makes the women look up to them with such joy to feel so dominated by the man, your FACE will NEVER have this kind of effect on a woman

Gettyimages 171473787 1492114122
E832c007aaa6f9622da6eb71214f6f2b

So sit the fuck down you coping bluepilled faggot, Height is always a plus, there will always be a chick down to date guy for his height

1. Who gives a fuck if foids feel uncomfortable? Only simps like you

2. Cope. The very reason that girls find the tall guy imposing is the same reason foids will date/fuck the tall guy

Because girls like to feel dominated by men, their physical size makes them feel protected and secure

Look at these ugly guys, but their size makes the women look up to them with such joy to feel so dominated by the man, your FACE will NEVER have this kind of effect on a woman

View attachment 1057207View attachment 1057208

So sit the fuck down you coping bluepilled faggot, Height is always a plus, there will always be a chick down to date guy for his height

They like be with tall imposing guys they're ATTRACTED to, if she finds you repulsive from your ugly FACE it has the reserve affect

Plus the guy you posted are not giga ugly retard

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
They like be with tall imposing guys they're ATTRACTED to, if she finds you repulsive from your ugly FACE it has the reserve affect

Plus the guy you posted are not giga ugly retard

View attachment 1057214
View attachment 1057215
Height is ATTRACTIVE in and of itself

This guy right here HES UGLY the woman is attracted to him BECAUSE of his HEIGHT, his height attracted the woman, not his face

Some women may be repulsed by him because of his face and thats too bad, but this dude has a chick who mogs him hard in the face because of his HEIGHT

E832c007aaa6f9622da6eb71214f6f2b

What do you not understand, face and height are not two seperate entities they work together, a woman doesnt ONLY NOTICE your face or your height, but BOTH

You are coping so hard if you think this dude got the chick cause of his face, if he was 5'9 he would be invisible asf, but no mfer got a woman that looks at him like he is a God cause she is attracted to his SIZE

Keep coping manlet

90c

Height is ATTRACTIVE in and of itself

This guy right here HES UGLY the woman is attracted to him BECAUSE of his HEIGHT, his height attracted the woman, not his face

Some women may be repulsed by him because of his face and thats too bad, but this dude has a chick who mogs him hard in the face because of his HEIGHT

View attachment 1057221

What do you not understand, face and height are not two seperate entities they work together, a woman doesnt ONLY NOTICE your face or your height, but BOTH

You are coping so hard if you think this dude got the chick cause of his face, if he was 5'9 he would be invisible asf, but no mfer got a woman that looks at him like he is a God cause she is attracted to his SIZE

Keep coping manlet

View attachment 1057226

He's not even ugly

I already said that face and height worked together, you're the one to imply "just be tall duh huh"

to quote what I said early you fucking donkey...

"Exactly, people don't know that being tall while being giga ugly is actually a looksmin in 90% of cases because you'll literally make girls uncomfortable from your presence alone

Being okay looking and tall is a multiplier, being good looking and tall is a giga multiplier"

He's not even ugly

I already said that face and height worked together, you're the one to imply "just be tall duh huh"

to quote what I said early you fucking donkey...

"Exactly, people don't know that being tall while being giga ugly is actually a looksmin in 90% of cases because you'll literally make girls uncomfortable from your presence alone

Being okay looking and tall is a multiplier, being good looking and tall is a giga multiplier"
Yeah I know exactly what you said, and I proved you wrong

Being tall is not a looksmin, simple, but somehow beyond your understanding

And a bunch of manlets liked your post, they are coping that somehow being ugly and tall is a looksmin, no only being ugly is a looksmin, just go outside, there is no shortage of tall ugly/fat guys with girls that mog them in the face

If you ever see a average height or short guy with a girl, he usually has above average face/body

In fact I would argue that everything besides Height is a compensation for lack of height for women, as in height is the #1 thing women look for in a man

Yeah I know exactly what you said, and I proved you wrong

Being tall is not a looksmin, simple, but somehow beyond your understanding

And a bunch of manlets liked your post, they are coping that somehow being ugly and tall is a looksmin, no only being ugly is a looksmin, just go outside, there is no shortage of tall ugly/fat guys with girls that mog them in the face

If you ever see a average height or short guy with a girl, he usually has above average face/body

In fact I would argue that everything besides Height is a compensation for lack of height for women, as in height is the #1 thing women look for in a man

You have proven nothing wrong, in fact you've contradicted yourself multiple times

1. You said being tall alone is attractive trait, I agree but being tall + ugly does not mean you're attractive and is actually a looksmin, you even agreed on this subconsciously to quote "Welll its not as bad as being short and ugly" implying that it is still bad

2. To quote " face and height are not two seperate entities they work together" which I also agree and gave example of, but you then go on to say "there will always be a chick down to date guy for his height" implying its his height alone not face + height

3. To quote "Who gives a fuck if foids feel uncomfortable" then you go on to say "their physical size makes them feel protected and secure", protected and secure = females comfort

You're embarrassing yourself

what laughing GIF