The Internet Will Die In A Few Years

Ultravisionary Bism

Ultravisionary Bism

Silver
The internet will die in a few years due to bots that are far too advanced to be stopped be captchas spamming neurally generated content everywhere combined with mass censorship and content being curated in all Major media platforms by a army of Human and AI moderators. smaller forums being censorship at the ISP level empowered by rapid centralization of internet speech. this will result in the internet content becoming utter trash, to the point the phone might as well have randomly generated AI content and disconnect from the internet.

similar to dead internet theory a rapidly decreasing amount of human users and rapid increase of bots spamming everything combined with censorship will create a feedback loop that will make people will just go back to watching TV (or a smart TV connected to Neflix or a similar streaming service) or finally go back to living their own lives.

the Mega corporations such as facebook, google and microsoft had made multiple attempts at creating the metaverse all of them has been a colossal failures due to the technocrats being incapable of understanding fun and incapable of giving away their own power for the sake of a decentralized structure that is necessary for a metaverse.

the internet will become what it once was in the early days, small insular groups of a dozen people in closed communities with little contact from the wider web, avoiding censorship and bots by reducing the size of the community to a dozen individuals and at best a few hundred people.

the internet will split in two, with a surface of AI generated content and AI algorithms feeding heavily sanitized heavily censored brain dead content to the masses, and a under belly of insular communities that share similar interest and ignore the large sewer of the internet ocean.

TL;DR I will start to archiving all those blackpill content including here.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, aBetterMii, Schizoidcel and 11 others
AIs becoming indistinguishable from human writers is when it's over. Kind of a cool sci fi dystopia setting tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
inb4 printing the entire best of the best section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, to be human, Trilogy and 7 others
extract all the knowledge you can now

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I am training an AI to detect other AIs
Be prepared for my multi billion dollar startup

very legit post
we're actually seeing the beginning of this via major social medias such as youtube and insta
the insta comment section has been utterly ruined by bots spamming random sentences which have thousands of likes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, JovenCansao, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
@Alt Number 3 wanna start a small niche community with me?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
all piracy and cp content will cease out of existence in the next 10 years for sure. i'm stacking cp to sell on CDs.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
The internet will die in a few years due to bots that are far too advanced to be stopped be captchas spamming neurally generated content everywhere combined with mass censorship and content being curated in all Major media platforms by a army of Human and AI moderators. smaller forums being censorship at the ISP level empowered by rapid centralization of internet speech. this will result in the internet content becoming utter trash, to the point the phone might as well have randomly generated AI content and disconnect from the internet.

similar to dead internet theory a rapidly decreasing amount of human users and rapid increase of bots spamming everything combined with censorship will create a feedback loop that will make people will just go back to watching TV (or a smart TV connected to Neflix or a similar streaming service) or finally go back to living their own lives.

the Mega corporations such as facebook, google and microsoft had made multiple attempts at creating the metaverse all of them has been a colossal failures due to the technocrats being incapable of understanding fun and incapable of giving away their own power for the sake of a decentralized structure that is necessary for a metaverse.

the internet will become what it once was in the early days, small insular groups of a dozen people in closed communities with little contact from the wider web, avoiding censorship and bots by reducing the size of the community to a dozen individuals and at best a few hundred people.

the internet will split in two, with a surface of AI generated content and AI algorithms feeding heavily sanitized heavily censored brain dead content to the masses, and a under belly of insular communities that share similar interest and ignore the large sewer of the internet ocean.

TL;DR I will start to archiving all those blackpill content including here.
Looksmax is gonna still gonna have shitposters and looksmaxxers trolling each other and analyzing their facial ratios unless the world has some power grid failure .

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Already over to be honest. Your best chances of extracting info was early internet days, as its already reached a point where the new guys simply dont have enough skin in the game to differentiate propaganda from something legit.

Just like how twitter uses the likes system to put crazy ass propagandated opinion on the front pages. They do on the comments as well. Reddit does the same too, and so does youtube and google.

I did a lot of SEO, and i could legit get any type of social media account i want. You can have programs run, real likes, "real" people commenting and all. The algorithm of google kills pages and can eaily pick and choose with how they treat backlinks and links in general with their crawlers.

When people think Ai their still thinking sophia. Its way deeper than that. Its more like a large web of ghost accounts and shells already operating at human capacity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Already over to be honest. Your best chances of extracting info was early internet days, as its already reached a point where the new guys simply dont have enough skin in the game to differentiate propaganda from something legit.

Just like how twitter uses the likes system to put crazy ass propagandated opinion on the front pages. They do on the comments as well. Reddit does the same too, and so does youtube and google.

I did a lot of SEO, and i could legit get any type of social media account i want. You can have programs run, real likes, "real" people commenting and all. The algorithm of google kills pages with how they treat backlinks and links in general with their crawlers.

When people think Ai their still thinking sophia. Its way deeper than that. Its more like a large web of ghost accounts and shells already operating at human capacity.
Hello good morning I hate TV

I did a lot of SEO, and i could legit get any type of social media account i want. You can have programs run, real likes, "real" people commenting and all. The algorithm of google kills pages with how they treat backlinks and links in general with their crawlers.

Well we already reached that point tbh

It's already over for the internet. The internet peaked in the early 2000's before normies and foids started invading with their easy-to-use smartphones. At least I was glad to experience it at its peak during its development.
Some guy on reddit contacted me about some obscure subject the other day and at first it seemed human enough, but after some more back and forths it forgot what I previously said and and started repeating the same question. I'm sure he would look convincing enough to a normie NT internet user, but the schizo autist brain that's been on the internet since its birth will notice something is off. They're also all over sites like 4chan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and AscensionMan98
It's already over for the internet. The internet peaked in the early 2000's before normies and foids started invading with their easy-to-use smartphones. At least I was glad to experience it at its peak during its development.
Some guy on reddit contacted me about some obscure subject the other day and at first it seemed human enough, but after some more back and forths it forgot what I previously said and and started repeating the same question. I'm sure he would look convincing enough to a normie NT internet user, but the schizo autist brain that's been on the internet since its birth will notice something is off. They're also all over sites like 4chan.
How was dating like before internet apps and social media and lower obesity rates

That's pretty good.

It already happened

How was dating like before internet apps and social media and lower obesity rates
Not as bad, there was a radical shift around 2007-2012 with Iphones and Tinder. You could find dating sites in the early 2000's but most NT people still dated through real life and stuff.

Women were more rare on the internet, having a computer at home wasn't a popular thing for a long time, if you played video games or stayed on the computer all day you were considered a "geek" and ostracized.
if you found a real girl on the internet it's most likely she was autistic/actually nerdy, so if you went out with a girl from online she probably didn't have a 100+ body count or super hypergamous like modern women often are. Non-NT and less attractive men actually had a better chance.

Last edited: