The IQ pill is so brutal.

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
Life is a series of problems. Every time you encounter a problem you're also presented with some information. How successful you are in life boils down to how effectively you use the information given to you to solve each problem you encounter. For example, given an algebra problem, some people are simply not intelligent enough to solve for the unknown variables. We all have access to the same information. Yet some people will never have the cognitive abilities to make use of it. A e brutal example is sports betting. While blue-collar workers are blowing their paycheques on parlays, there are niggas at MIT making 5 figures a year, because their knowledge of statistics is deep enough that they're able to predict the outcomes with some reliability. Within the same species, some people aren't even quick enough to understand things, while there are people who are so intelligent they can predict the fucking future. Imagine that. Income is highly correlated with IQ. With his Ashkenazi IQ Mark Zuckerberg was guaranteed to achieve a net worth of at least 5 million when he was born.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, garoupilled_, cellmax and 7 others
IMG 7863

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, borntosuffer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
Legit. I've been struggling with terrible headaches and fatigue from simply thinking too hard. There's just not enough power up there. Low IQ = Pain

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, borntosuffer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
True. However, a lot of people are unaware of just how bad it is. I'm friends with people doing PhDs at Stanford, Cambridge and Harvard. Meanwhile, I'm cucking away in big tech. Most people have no clue what a Quantitative Researcher, Senior Engineer or Senior Actuary does daily basis. Their idea of a smart person is somebody who knows a lot of things.
Legit. I've been struggling with terrible headaches and fatigue from simply thinking too hard. There's just not enough power up there. Low IQ = Pain
There's a myth that intelligent people are actually neurotic and mentally ill, but it's the complete opposite in reality. Low-IQ niggers are one of the most mentally ill demographics in the USA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, |Daddy_Zygos|, ItsOverLawg and 3 others
agreed, but sports betting is impossible since u can't beat a subfair game no matter how u stack ur bets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and Primalsplit
no iq for your face.
heightpill and facepill are 1000x more brutal, who gaf if ur low iq

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, borntosuffer and Copeful
agreed, but sports betting is impossible since u can't beat a subfair game no matter how u stack ur bets
no iq for your face.
Just like OP said, you've had all the information in this thread; and these are the conclusions you have drawn. Bravo. :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
Just like OP said, you've had all the information in this thread; and these are the conclusions you have drawn. Bravo. :feelsokman:
nikolas tesla was an incel and died a virgin, cope harder

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
No IQ for your face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
No IQ for your face.
At least high iq niggas get to be miserable while discovering shit. Building rocket ships is objectively cool and a reasonable cope. I remember so AI researcher said he had a near death experience and his research was on his mind instead of his family. Scientists are know for not giving a tuck about their children. Meanwhile averagecels have no accomplishments and no pussy.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, |Daddy_Zygos| and looksmaxxing223
no iq for your face.
legit
@MoggerGaston is high iq PhD student but still rotting her cause of looks
jfl at iqcopers

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
True. However, a lot of people are unaware of just how bad it is. I'm friends with people doing PhDs at Stanford, Cambridge and Harvard. Meanwhile, I'm cucking away in big tech. Most people have no clue what a Quantitative Researcher, Senior Engineer or Senior Actuary does daily basis. Their idea of a smart person is somebody who knows a lot of things.

There's a myth that intelligent people are actually neurotic and mentally ill, but it's the complete opposite in reality. Low-IQ niggers are one of the most mentally ill demographics in the USA.
the US is a joke

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai
With Jesus you can overcome everything

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and bloomercel
Life is a series of problems. Every time you encounter a problem you're also presented with some information. How successful you are in life boils down to how effectively you use the information given to you to solve each problem you encounter. For example, given an algebra problem, some people are simply not intelligent enough to solve for the unknown variables. We all have access to the same information. Yet some people will never have the cognitive abilities to make use of it. A e brutal example is sports betting. While blue-collar workers are blowing their paycheques on parlays, there are niggas at MIT making 5 figures a year, because their knowledge of statistics is deep enough that they're able to predict the outcomes with some reliability. Within the same species, some people aren't even quick enough to understand things, while there are people who are so intelligent they can predict the fucking future. Imagine that. Income is highly correlated with IQ. With his Ashkenazi IQ Mark Zuckerberg was guaranteed to achieve a net worth of at least 5 million when he was born.
It is not just your level of success that matters. Often the success of your parents and their cultural capital determines the degree of ease or affinity you have with life's problems.

The responsibility does not lie entirely with the individual. And IQ can often be limited in the face of limited knowledge of problem-solving tools. You can be born with a very high IQ, but if you are born into a poor family, it is very difficult for you to achieve by yourself the same as someone with better income, opportunities and a lower IQ.

You don't need more than 110 IQ to live a decent-good life.

Ideally, one should have the following stats to lead to comfortable life:

6'5-6'7
HTN-Chad
7inch cock BP - 8.5inchesBP
105-110 IQ

You'll suffer a lot in life if you don't meet these requirements.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper, borntosuffer and 2 others

6'5-6'7
HTN-Chad
105-110 IQ

Heavy on the height one, glad you placed it first

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte
Another Iq coper who thinks that if only he had 150 IQ he would win in life. Being high IQ is bad as fuck. Being sub 70 IQ mogs. Other people don't care if you are dumb as fuck as long as you are GL. Being high IQ means you are overthinking everything and you end up roping or in mental asylum. Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Heavy on the height one, glad you placed it first
Yep. Most college athletes are around 6'5,which is nothing special and after graduation, they either obtain a good job from connections( remember that connections >> grades) or keep going with the NFL/NBA. if they're lucky.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Another Iq coper who thinks that if only he had 150 IQ he would win in life. Being high IQ is bad as fuck. Being sub 70 IQ mogs. Other people don't care if you are dumb as fuck as long as you are GL. Being high IQ means you are overthinking everything and you end up roping or in mental asylum. Stop coping.
based based based answer boyo

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yep. Most college athletes are around 6'5,which is nothing special and after graduation, they either obtain a good job from connections( remember that connections >> grades) or keep going with the NFL/NBA. if they're lucky.
you will just overall get respected more etc, if you manage to build a good physique and frame your good set

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

6'5-6'7
HTN-Chad
105-110 IQ

realistically 6'1 and beyond is already a decent height if youre legit HTN

• +1
Do you eat carbohydrates?

True but all this stuff is nearly fixed. You don't just end up low iq randomly. Smart parents, smart kids.

Wrong retard. Neuroticism is negatively correlated with IQ. Smart people don't overthink because they know they're right most of the time. Overthinkers are largely mid-wits and low iq people in scenarios where they're out of their depth. This is why companies hire consultants to do shit for them. They're smart and confident about their decisions. You give them a problem and they're sure they have the solution.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and liberiangrimreaper
realistically 6'1 and beyond is already a decent height if youre legit HTN
6'1 is retarded kids height nigga. I would kms if I was a htn with that average height if i couldn't afford LL.

6'5 is when tall begins(good height. Safe af and will rarely receive brutal moggings) but the real halo starts at 6'7.(slayer height,absolute mogger)

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
legit
@MoggerGaston is high iq PhD student but still rotting her cause of looks
jfl at iqcopers
Not everyone is meant to acquire a PhD. If he chose to take industry path instead, he'd probably be happier.

IQ means shit if you are a subhuman

I cage when i see a "high iq" guy doing useless research 99% of time

Keep doing all that research,papers , will bring nothing to their life, they think are superior but they are just cucks who can only dream about a chad life

• +1
IQ means shit if you are a subhuman

I cage when i see a "high iq" guy doing useless research 99% of time

Keep doing all that research,papers , will bring nothing to their life, they think are superior but they are just cucks who can only dream about a chad life
Ramblings of a schizo

ive got fucked in every aspect in life

Guys making 5 figures a year in question :

Terence Tao PCAST Member cropped

Aurum Speakers Bureau Michio Kaku
Carlsen Magnus 30238051906

Not Intelligent enough to get Lefort III and have 10x better quality of life :soy:

Wrong retard. Neuroticism is negatively correlated with IQ. Smart people don't overthink because they know they're right most of the time. Overthinkers are largely mid-wits and low iq people in scenarios where they're out of their depth. This is why companies hire consultants to do shit for them. They're smart and confident about their decisions. You give them a problem and they're sure they have the solution.
"consultants' doesn't mean they are high IQ you fucking loser. Being high IQ is literally social death, atleast if it comes to opposite sex. High IQ people have more mental problems, anxiety etc. You are just 100 iq motherfucker coping "muh just be 150 iq" fuck you retard.

4432693 Terence Tao PCAST Member cropped

Guys ! Guys! Just made that R script that allows me to predict every single football game in the future! :feelsgood::feelsgood:

I'm so gifted bro, god himself took his time to made me , i was born to win in this world :feelsgood:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Image 1

the real guy we should we should be jealous of