The islamic master plan

Turkic Albanian

Turkic Albanian

32 years old, nothing to lose nothing to gain. o/
The Muslims had a golden age over 1000 years ago, and even long before that, were once a HUB of mathematics, scientific endeavour, engineering, advanced warfare, etc, but they have since lost their way and fallen to the way side.

It is said that Muhammad was of Aryan blood, he was a white man, and the current day brown Muslims, Arabs, persians etc are today a hybrid mongrelized race.

They believe that in order to restore the Islamic golden age and have a second coming of Islamic upheaval, they must infiltrate the weak and feminine western society.

They will do this via mass migration and by out breeding the Nordic Aryan. They will rape the Nordic women so they can have sons, hybrid sons who are half Aryan, sons who they believe will be able to properly interpret the words of Muhammad, and they will be a race capable of restoring the Islamic golden age (atleast this is the idea).

They will then teach these hybrid half Nordic half brown sons the way of Islam, just as the Ottoman turks did when they took white janissary from the Balkans.

They will be loyal to Islam, they will look white, and then from them this higher being of human, both spiritually and physically, will then be capable of seeing out Islamic dominance throughout the rest of the world.

Where do the Jews come into all this? Yes, the Jews have a part, ironically they are helping the Muslim achieve this ultimate goal by pushing for non white migration in to the west. The jew fears the White Aryan more than it fears the Muslim, so the Jews are willing to let the whites lose their identity and be over run by Islam. If and when this happens then the Jews will feel they will be capable of dealing with the Islamic menace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 7 others
Nobody gives a fuck you retarded paki animal. You are only allowed into europe through the pity of the white cucks because you’ve lost every invasive war in your life, rats. Now go beg on the street, shitdog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Niggamaxxer, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Nobody gives a fuck you retarded paki animal. You are only allowed into europe through the pity of the white cucks because you’ve lost every invasive war in your life, rats. Now go beg on the street, shitdog
Yes, I agree, white cucks, white communists, and Jews are selling out the west.

I'm not even Muslim BTW, this is just my thoughts on the Islamic plan of conquest.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and BitchBoy
Yes, I agree, white cucks, white communists, and Jews are selling out the west.

I'm not even Muslim BTW, this is just my thoughts on the Islamic plan of conquest.
I’m sorry for exploding on you. Yeah they want to outbreed the soft white cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Turkic Albanian
You can see the biggest example of this in Turkey.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
dnr
dnr
dnr
dnr
dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
Increasing irregular migration, Arabs rape Turkish girls and even kill them, brother
Indeed they do.

All erdogans fault for letting in 8 million Syrian refugees.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BitchBoy
This idea that muslims have a shadowy plan like the zionists have is so dumb on so many levels... Most of us barely can even reach the end of the month with our bills paid. The only "plan" there has been going in the muslim world during the last 20 years is the desperate billions and billions poured from western and zionist elites desperately into secularizing our societies without much success apart from putting puppets in leadership and barely protecting their favourite fetish "entity" in the middle east.

The only reason we are growing and other ideologies are decaying so fast and bad is because our religion and way of life has a divine origin which protects it from destruction independently of what happens in the world as a proof of it's Godly and uncorrupted origins, and the ultimate fulfillment of the promise of Allah. The system Islam puts in place respects the rationality of orthodox and literal belief of 1+1=2 instead of weak deflections like "Muh freedom of speech and insulting God and also my mother without getting beaten by someone are judeochristian values even though it completely contradicts biblical values and God knows what the real Jesus or Moses would do to me if he saw me falling into such"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist, BitchBoy and JohnDoe
This idea that muslims have a shadowy plan like the zionists have is so dumb on so many levels... Most of us barely can even reach the end of the month with our bills paid. The only "plan" there has been going in the muslim world during the last 20 years is the desperate billions and billions poured from western and zionist elites desperately into secularizing our societies without much success apart from putting puppets in leadership and barely protecting their favourite fetish "entity" in the middle east.

The only reason we are growing and other ideologies are decaying so fast and bad is because our religion and way of life has a divine origin which protects it from destruction independently of what happens in the world as a proof of it's Godly and uncorrupted origins, and the ultimate fulfillment of the promise of Allah. The system Islam puts in place respects the rationality of orthodox and literal belief of 1+1=2 instead of weak deflections like "Muh freedom of speech and insulting God and also my mother without getting beaten by someone are judeochristian values even though it completely contradicts biblical values and God knows what the real Jesus or Moses would do to me if he saw me falling into such"
Correct :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and BitchBoy
Indeed they do.

All erdogans fault for letting in 8 million Syrian refugees.
Throughout history, Arabs have betrayed the Turks. In World War I, they were allies with the Turks, then suddenly they made peace with the British and stabbed the Turks in the back. The Turkish people still claim to love the Arabs and embrace their religion (I am not talking about the new generation)

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian

Keep lying rapemutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and n9wiff

Despite their obvious economic and civil war problems, one thing that the Muslims have over the west is a strong and unified set of beliefs and traditions that reflect a masculine mentality capable of dominating the world. All they lack is the intelligence, judgement and political influence to carry out their master plan, the Jews have all these things in abundance which is why even if Islam manage to obtain a stranglehold on the west, sooner or later the Jews will step in and override your dominance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Throughout history, Arabs have betrayed the Turks. In World War I, they were allies with the Turks, then suddenly they made peace with the British and stabbed the Turks in the back. The Turkish people still claim to love the Arabs and embrace their religion (I am not talking about the new generation)
True turkish patriots hate Arabs for this betrayal.

A true Turk has no reason to worship that Arab non Turkic religion called Islam.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I don't think what you're saying is true, but hope it's true. Most Muslims go to Europe for better lifestyle and material wants not to spread Islam. Unless as @MaghrebGator says you're saying there is a clique of liberals pushing this agenda, maybe... but remains a conspiracy now.

If Muslims are 'replacing' Europeans it's because their culture is weak, inferior and self-defeating. Europeans decided to 'kill god' and end Christianity, now they have to deal with the consequences of modernity namely secularism, nationalism, feminism etc. Right wing retards will glorify a past that never existed. Europe started to become relevent only after they shot their own religion in the foot. Meanwhile for Muslims, it was never the case in the golden age as religion and development went hand in hand.

But the way I see it Muslims are will become cucked liberals themselves. Especially in the middle east it's already happening. As a Turk you should be aware how your own culture became cucked under Atatürk and now many decades later every girl is sucking off Korean LTNs and BBCs at Karabuk university :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Despite their obvious economic and civil war problems, one thing that the Muslims have over the west is a strong and unified set of beliefs and traditions that reflect a masculine mentality capable of dominating the world. All they lack is the intelligence, judgement and political influence to carry out their master plan, the Jews have all these things in abundance which is why even if Islam manage to obtain a stranglehold on the west, sooner or later the Jews will step in and override your dominance.
There is a growing number of intellectuals and politically conscious Muslims in the West. Many are dumb, too low IQ and poor as you correctly point out. But this will change in successive generations. Let's see how it's like in the next century. Muslims should be patient. As they were after the Mongols.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Turkic Albanian
I don't think what you're saying is true, but hope it's true. Most Muslims go to Europe for better lifestyle and material wants not to spread Islam. Unless as @MaghrebGator says you're saying there is a clique of liberals pushing this agenda, maybe... but remains a conspiracy now.

If Muslims are 'replacing' Europeans it's because their culture is weak, inferior and self-defeating. Europeans decided to 'kill god' and end Christianity, now they have to deal with the consequences of modernity namely secularism, nationalism, feminism etc. Right wing retards will glorify a past that never existed. Europe started to become relevent only after they shot their own religion in the foot. Meanwhile for Muslims, it was never the case in the golden age as religion and development went hand in hand.

But the way I see it Muslims are will become cucked liberals themselves. Especially in the middle east it's already happening. As a Turk you should be aware how your own culture became cucked under Atatürk and now many decades later every girl is sucking off Korean LTNs and BBCs at Karabuk university :feelskek:
Ataturks secularism did remove an element of conservatism which is unfortunate because it somewhat liberated women and pushed forward acts of degeneracy etc.

But without Ataturk modern day Turkey would not even exist which is why turks on all sides of the political and religious spectrum hold him in such a high regard

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I think the matter with the zionists is that their ideology promotes a shameless ans isolating sense of racial supremacy unparalelled in human history which sees the rest of beings as subhumans and slaves so they will almost NEVER betray their tribe. Also their extremely small numbers helps them on controlling leaks and betrayals.

We as muslims need to overcome internal disputes and betrayals, and embrace unilaterally and unconditionally the concept of one ummah if we want to succeed. Knowing the character of our people this seems that can only (And Insha Allah will) happen because of external pressure and necessity like it happens with the unifying cause of Palestine, rather than improvisation of our leaders. Unity is also difficult because we are extremely great in numbers which is also at the same time a blessing that i'm willing to accept in exchange of more problems.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Turkic Albanian
The Muslims had a golden age over 1000 years ago, and even long before that, were once a HUB of mathematics, scientific endeavour, engineering, advanced warfare, etc, but they have since lost their way and fallen to the way side.

It is said that Muhammad was of Aryan blood, he was a white man, and the current day brown Muslims, Arabs, persians etc are today a hybrid mongrelized race.

They believe that in order to restore the Islamic golden age and have a second coming of Islamic upheaval, they must infiltrate the weak and feminine western society.

They will do this via mass migration and by out breeding the Nordic Aryan. They will rape the Nordic women so they can have sons, hybrid sons who are half Aryan, sons who they believe will be able to properly interpret the words of Muhammad, and they will be a race capable of restoring the Islamic golden age (atleast this is the idea).

They will then teach these hybrid half Nordic half brown sons the way of Islam, just as the Ottoman turks did when they took white janissary from the Balkans.

They will be loyal to Islam, they will look white, and then from them this higher being of human, both spiritually and physically, will then be capable of seeing out Islamic dominance throughout the rest of the world.

Where do the Jews come into all this? Yes, the Jews have a part, ironically they are helping the Muslim achieve this ultimate goal by pushing for non white migration in to the west. The jew fears the White Aryan more than it fears the Muslim, so the Jews are willing to let the whites lose their identity and be over run by Islam. If and when this happens then the Jews will feel they will be capable of dealing with the Islamic menace.
What does an incel forum gain from this abdul

• +1
Ataturks secularism did remove an element of conservatism which is unfortunate because it somewhat liberated women and pushed forward acts of degeneracy etc.

But without Ataturk modern day Turkey would not even exist which is why turks on all sides of the political and religious spectrum hold him in such a high regard
Yeah I can admire Atatürk for fighting against the colonists, he should be praised for this. I'm sure even the most religious would too. But someone should've assassinated him after the war JFL.

The West colonised every country virtually. The reason I think Turkey was an exception was because I think (((they))) realised he is just like them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Turkic Albanian
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and smallman
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
Op can you tldr this shit. Are you criticizing islam or are you praising it? :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Yeah I can admire Atatürk for fighting against the colonists, he should be praised for this. I'm sure even the most religious would too. But someone should've assassinated him after the war JFL.

The West colonised every country virtually. The reason I think Turkey was an exception was because I think (((they))) realised he is just like them.
'' I'm sure even the most religious would too.'' Brother, are you serious?

Abdulhamid escaped from the Ottoman Empire and took refuge in his enemy, England. :lul::lul:

dnr
hope all muslims burn in ramirez hell

• +1
Arabs are an inferior race, even having big amygdalas is a scientific example, they believed in the tales of the Americans and even killed the heads of state of their own countries, for example Muammar Gaddafi, they are very easily deceived

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian and i_love_roosters
'' I'm sure even the most religious would too.'' Brother, are you serious?

Abdulhamid escaped from the Ottoman Empire and took refuge in his enemy, England. :lul::lul:
It's more nuanced than that. The ottomans became cucked themselves in the later years. They did nothing and even secularised soyciety themselves tbh.

Ironically kuffartirk could've went down as an Islamic warrior and a second Mehmet for saving Istanbul from the gayreeks. Instead he is seen as a devil and traitor and rightly so for ending the caliphate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian and i_love_roosters
Op can you tldr this shit. Are you criticizing islam or are you praising it? :feelswat:
I'm doing both.

I'm saying that Islam is a threat to the degrading morally bankrupt West because they have a unified set of core values.

But I also think that Islam is a backwards religion and will be wiped out by the Jews at a latter stage.

• +1
Arabs are an inferior race, even having big amygdalas is a scientific example, they believed in the tales of the Americans and even killed the heads of state of their own countries, for example Muammar Gaddafi, they are very easily deceived
Source on that big Arab amygdala theory? Sounds interesting

I'm doing both.

I'm saying that Islam is a threat to the degrading morally bankrupt West because they have a unified set of core values.

But I also think that Islam is a backwards religion and will be wiped out by the Jews at a latter stage.
Mirin for the last part. Idk tho, Jews and muzzies both worship Satan. They're on some colab type shit. Doesn't matter. Christianity will prevail in the end

• +1
It's more nuanced than that. The ottomans became cucked themselves in the later years. They did nothing and even secularised soyciety themselves tbh.

Ironically kuffartirk could've went down as an Islamic warrior and a second Mehmet for saving Istanbul from the gayreeks. Instead he is seen as a devil and traitor and rightly so for ending the caliphate.
Screenshot 10

''Islamic warrior''

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: akethemogger and Turkic Albanian
Evet, kendi kardeşlerini de öldürdüler. Tonlarca başka saçmalık. Hiçbir zaman 'iyi Müslümanlar' olmadılar ve IQ'ları düşük değildi. Ama cihadları ve Avrupalıları orospu haline getirmeleri bunu telafi etti:hissediyor:
Stop bragging about the past and look at today, who is ahead, Western countries or Eastern countries?

At that time, the Ottomans were ahead of European countries in terms of military and many other aspects and they conquered these countries easily. This does not require a high IQ :D

willpower
Today, Arabic is not spoken in the lands conquered by the Ottomans, but English is still spoken in the lands conquered by the British at that time.

Atatürk managed to take over the Ottoman Empire which was collapsing, and in the First World War, developed countries such as England, France and Greece were the sole victors in developed regions.

Last edited:
Stop bragging about the past and look at today, who is ahead, Western countries or Eastern countries?

At that time, the Ottomans were ahead of European countries in terms of military and many other aspects and they conquered these countries easily. This does not require a high IQ :D

willpower
Today, Arabic is not spoken in the lands conquered by the Ottomans, but English is still spoken in the lands conquered by the British at that time.

Atatürk managed to take over the Ottoman Empire which was collapsing, and in the First World War, developed countries such as England, France and Greece were the sole victors in developed regions.
What's your point? Western countries are ahead in what exactly? Materially and economically yes of course. But they've hit a plateau and in recent times and the far east silent beast China will mog them if they haven't done so already.

The Ottomans were ahead of co-equal but they were just low IQ tbh. They never spoke Arabic themselves so not sure what your point is. Nationalism is very recent idea and common language(s) native to the land is usually one of the defining features of it. The English never spread English. They were an empire too and nationalism in their former lands led to its downfall as well. The only ones who speak English are where cuck Anglo Saxons immigrated (USA, Australia, South Africa).

''The English never spread English.'' So you ignore the colonies he made, brother, you contradict yourself again

and will be wiped out by the Jews at a latter stage
They’re already doing it. Just look up LGBTQ Muslims on Google. The media is already turning them progressive. The radical Muslims are incel teir coping with religion or don't have an IQ above 60 to conquer; they will be quick to stab you if you criticize their religion.

From what I heard, Saudi Arabia is becoming more liberal on Islam, abandoning their culture, and slowly being overrun by indian

Last edited:
  • +1

Jews are making it worse for Muslims by pushing this immigration trope