The issue with drugs, they make you legit retarded.

Exodus

Exodus

Premium shitposter
I'm not looking to be some braindead junkie. I need to be tip-top, motivated, driven, smart, ahead of the game.

Psychoactive drugs like LSD, ecstasy, shrooms legit turn you into a vegetable and this isn't some bluepill church bullshit. Go talk to a legit ecstasy abuser and tell me they don't come off slow and retarded. Pot addicts too. Saw it first hand.

This shit permanently fries your brain and makes you a pathetic fucking limp faggot.

No point of looksmaxing if you are using drugs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Alexanderr, bladeeout and 6 others
I'm not looking to be some braindead junkie. I need to be tip-top, motivated, driven, smart, ahead of the game.

Psychoactive drugs like LSD, ecstasy, shrooms legit turn you into a vegetable and this isn't some bluepill church bullshit. Go talk to a legit ecstasy abuser and tell me they don't come off slow and retarded. Pot addicts too. Saw it first hand.

This shit permanently fries your brain and makes you a pathetic fucking limp faggot.

Doesn’t matter if you’re good looking.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Alcohol is an exception.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262 and JosephGarrot123
Inject testosterone. Leave recreational drugs to the dossers

Conoe

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and W0KESTMOTHF
then do meth lmao it will make opposite of that

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Take nootropics and cycle them, JFL at taking shit drugs, only take them from time to time to bang stacies when you ascend, refenerate you brajncels with racetams and modafinil and NTmax with roids, let low iqcels become crackheads

jfl at you lsd won't make you dumber in the slightest. you might become shizo but only if you take it in a bad mood kys op

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and xdxdxnice1
Cope until you abused it

Shut up kike I need to cope

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Baldingman1998
Psychoactive drugs like LSD, ecstasy, shrooms legit turn you into a vegetable and this isn't some bluepill church bullshit.
Ecstacy maybe, but you're making very bold claims. I'd highly doubt LSD would make it so far into clinical trials if it had severe neurotoxicity.

JFL at all the drug copers on this forum. Hope y’all overdose on your shit.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and HighIQcel
JFL at all the drug copers on this forum. Hope y’all overdose on your shit.
Brb going to become the first person to die of psychedelic overdose.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Alexanderr
LSD doesn't kill braon cells you're fine using it in moderation as long as you don't take a fuck ton or do it really often

Mdma is amazing dont abuse it

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Mdma is amazing dont abuse it
Yes it feels great if taken once every 3months max. Took crazy amounts every day at a festival and was literally drooling at my desk at work after for the next few days

• +1
Reactions: Lars

Okay, but recreational drugs with friends are one of life’s greatest pleasures.

Bold of you to assume i'm not retarded already.

I have a friend who took excessive doses of mdma multiple times at a festival and he legit got brain damage, confirmed by brain scans. Don't fuck with drugs unless you want a hole in your brain.