The issues of mouth breathing

LowOptimistic

LowOptimistic

Beta, still trying
Guys, I have been reading stuff online about face structure and I'm not sure if this has been talked about here.
It seems that mouth breathing instead of breathing by nose can cause serious trouble on someone's health and face development.

Some websites say that this way of breathing can result on crooked teeth, adenoids face, thin lips and weak chin

Here's a case of this happening:
44fe95_de39f16f39bd4705a244fe44e9136e3b~mv2.png

And here is another one showing the differences between the developments of nose-breathers and mouth-breathers:
image <<< (not inserted here bc bad quality)

Maybe this can explain some of our difficulties, and I hope this info can save a fellow bro or at least to reflect about it
there's even a vid about it: The Effects of Mouth Breathing on Facial Growth

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Stare and Deleted member 1680
water is wet

Mouth breathing is good for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Salience, ReverseNorwoodPill, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
This is a well known fact in medicine, all the pediatry and otolaryngology books and articles covering allergies that cause the patient to breath trough their mouths have reported that they get wrong growth of the maxilla and the mandible from this kind of breathing.
Orthodontists are the only ones denying this and they do that because if kids started breathing correctly their number of patients would drop by a large amount.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and LowOptimistic
Guys, I have been reading stuff online about face structure and I'm not sure if this has been talked about here.
It seems that mouth breathing instead of breathing by nose can cause serious trouble on someone's health and face development.

Some websites say that this way of breathing can result on crooked teeth, adenoids face, thin lips and weak chin

Here's a case of this happening:
44fe95_de39f16f39bd4705a244fe44e9136e3b~mv2.png

And here is another one showing the differences between the developments of nose-breathers and mouth-breathers:
image <<< (not inserted here bc bad quality)

Maybe this can explain some of our difficulties, and I hope this info can save a fellow bro or at least to reflect about it
there's even a vid about it: The Effects of Mouth Breathing on Facial Growth
i breathed thru my mouff while reading ur post
and i didnt even finish reading it
utter garbage ==>> top tier genetics wont be ruined by eating air jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’m sorry to tell you but this is not news lol

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
This topic has been discussed ad nauseum on the forum, for your info.