The jaw surgeries I'm about to get

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I first need an intramandibular distraction osteogenesis as described and performed by Dr. Triaca and Dr. Coceancig, for 5mm mandibular widening to fix teeth crowding. I then need an unilateral side wing osteoromy to fix my asymmetric jaw angles. After 6 months I need a bilateral side wing osteotomy to fix the overly convex shape of my corpus mandibulae.
I then need 2 mandibular premolars extracted and a ny mandibular teeth distaled by 5mm, giving me a 8mm overjet and deep bite with posterior open bite, and 4mm overbite.

Perform a bilateral sagittal split osteotomy as described by Dr. Obwegeser, don't forget to protect my nervus alveolaris inferior. Advance my mandible towards ventral by 12mm with 4° of rotation and give me a bilateral ramus widening for additional 8mm bigonial distance. Add a massive 5mm lefort 1 osteotomy, high cut, maybe even a quadrangular lefort 1 with anterior impaction and posterior downgrafting to enable a counterclockwise rotational advancement and additionally fix my nasolabial folds.

Add a chin visor osteotomy as described by Dr. Triaca to fix my sublabial fold but take care of my foramen mentale.

Finally, put me in braces again, bleech my teeth and put veneers on to give me a hyper masculine, hyper aesthetic, hyper anteface as described by Dr. Sailer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
doubt it will happen

mirmin if it does tho

how you even gonna pay for all that shit

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 3 others
£££££££££££££££
Are you rich?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I then need 2 mandibular premolars extracted and a ny mandibular teeth distaled by 5mm, giving me a 8mm overjet and deep bite with posterior open bite, and 4mm overbite.
I thought you said you didn't want extractions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
How many surgeries have you gotten so far

How do you know so much about these surgeries, where do you learn this information from?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
actually a very good plan

Bro can I PM u about bimax?

lmao reads like a @Rupert Pupkin copy pasta

intramandibular distraction osteogenesis
is this msdo?

U gonna be soooooo sexy! :love:

mirin copypasta

Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. An aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Acromegaly_Chad
88806298-child-writing-christmas-letter-happy-kid-write-wish-list-to-santa-in-decorated-xmas-home-room.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. An aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
you didn't even suggest a monobloc? you shoild be banned on this forum for misinformation

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
you didn't even suggest a monobloc? you shoild be banned on this forum for misinformation
What about facial bipartition ?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal