The Joker Movie Was A Sophisticated Jewish Propaganda

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
The whole purpose of that movie was to provoke people in countries who's governments oppose jews to protest and overthrow the government. literally months after the movie there were mass protests in iraq and iran (jew/zio opposing governments).

its funny some edgy retards sympathize with the joker still.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BlackpillRemedy, nathan and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist did you knew about this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and nathan
@nathan why hmm...?

it wasnt that serious but a lot of white brah took it personal since it described their life

the lonely white guy that everyone steps on

• So Sad
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
The whole purpose of that movie was to provoke people in countries who's governments oppose jews to protest and overthrow the government. literally months after the movie there were mass protests in iraq and iran (jew/zio opposing governments).

I don't think there is any correlation with Iraq JFL. Do they even watch western movies or Bollywood?

• Hmm...
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
I don't think there is any correlation with Iraq JFL. Do they even watch western movies or Bollywood?
as long if you dont live in some african tribe you have access to internet and can watch these movies. the whole purpose was to mentally prepare those people to protest. and then conduct the protest through social media.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

haven't seen it, but I heard it was a shittier taxi driver?