• So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32410
@BrahminBoss texeira looks Better in his 30s than before

He needs hair transplant asap

Do I look like Ramirez for dark looks

Attachments

• IMG_9082.mov
    7.5 MB
@BrahminBoss bro how did texeira turned into the ultimate mogger? he was a boneless fag

@BrahminBoss bro how did texeira turned into the ultimate mogger? he was a boneless fag
Cant see the video but probably beard and tanning

@PseudoMaxxer beard is law bro texeira would fuck your oneitis in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
Was expecting yad daygame and his students ngl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Manlets jfl

• JFL
@PseudoMaxxer beard is law bro texeira would fuck your oneitis in a heartbeat
I look a bit like than nigga too, if i was tall and had a stubble beard id mog hard.

But i’m prettyboymaxxing rn for JBs

• JFL
I look a bit like than nigga too, if i was tall and had a stubble beard id mog hard.

But i’m prettyboymaxxing rn for JBs
prettyboy is cope all the jbs lusted for college niggas with beards when i went to school. prettyboy is for cute LTR, but when she's on cycle they all crave masc chad cock

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
prettyboy is cope all the jbs lusted for college niggas with beards when i went to school. prettyboy is for cute LTR, but when she's on cycle they all crave masc chad cock
Im better off as a cutecel at 5’6, i ran the masc game for 1 year and looked like a total retard spewing Andjew Tate bullshit to foids.

I don’t like fucking whores neither, i wanna a nice HQNP JB to love me and wait for me at home everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and the BULL
Im better off as a cutecel at 5’6, i ran the masc game for 1 year and looked like a total retard spewing Andjew Tate bullshit to foids.

I don’t like fucking whores neither, i wanna a nice HQNP JB to love me and wait for me at home everyday.
bro all women are whores. even if you find a gf she will cuck you for club bouncer masc chad. it's LDAR time in 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
bro all women are whores. even if you find a gf she will cuck you for club bouncer masc chad. it's LDAR time in 2023.
More like it’s Cuck Acceptence time in 2023.

I already know that even if i have a 5’2 cute gf at 5’6, she will leave the moment a 6’4 Chad crosses the street we are walking.

At this point the blackpill becomes accepting that she will want better and be ready to get left. No one will ever live you with subpar genetics.

More like it’s Cuck Acceptence time in 2023.

I already know that even if i have a 5’2 cute gf at 5’6, she will leave the moment a 6’4 Chad crosses the street we are walking.

At this point the blackpill becomes accepting that she will want better and be ready to get left. No one will ever live you with subpar genetics.
i would kms if i got cucked. already happened with my high school gf. then this year i had a gf but i left her because logistic problem and i was paranoid she took Big Nordic Cock while she was in switzerland.

• +1
i would kms if i got cucked. already happened with my high school gf. then this year i had a gf but i left her because logistic problem and i was paranoid she took Big Nordic Cock while she was in switzerland.
Yeah but the moment you get cycled you obviously leave, you don’t stay with her.

I mean just knowing and accepting that eventually it’ll happen.

Yeah but the moment you get cycled you obviously leave, you don’t stay with her.

I mean just knowing and accepting that eventually it’ll happen.
i'm never going to get cucked again. i just fuck run through roasties from clubs and leave. getting cucked is the ultimate death sentence, you cannot go back from there.

• +1
eh??? i'm literally 1.94 100 kilos bro. i would run over you like a freight train
I’m literally taller and heavier block head!

• JFL