"The Lady Clothed In Purple"

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Mistral
Just got news that Biden dropped out of the US president race.

I'm pretty sure i mentioned here a while ago that Biden would either die and fall sick and elect the VP, or something will happen and Kamala will be elected. Either way, I'm guessing a female president is imminent. Hilary was their way of easing the American public into the idea of a female nominee. Kamala as the VP was letting the idea of a female president seem not as absurd as it should be. Don't get me wrong though, they were all "picked".

But now, the day of sorrow is getting closer.

On top of the powers that be, It wont matter about qualifications or how well she's liked, because women will elect just about any female president because they see it as a way to covertly gain power. This is their psychology. Where men engage in obvious power plays, women often do it covertly under disguises such as equality, stonewalling, and social manipulations. They covertly hide their power plays behind unity and other grifting BS. The idea of a female president will arouse the mind of sociopathic and harlot 304s we see today (98% of all women today), and that alone will open a new pool of voters that can compete against the clear and obviously better male leadership.

If Americans were smart, they would understand that a female president wont do them any good. With the president, they need someone fit for the job, that global leaders will inherently respect. Trump is probably the best man for that. Popularity is key. Peope hate trump but they love him just as much, and he has the image of a U.S president. If any women becomes president say goodbye to making any deals with conservative countries founded behind strong religious beliefs like Russia, Iran, Middle east, North Korea.

No president has real power. But he has popularity amongst world leaders which means he can get those deals frontrunned.

I am not sure when this will occur, but disaster seems to be incoming one way or another.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, glizzygnasher68, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
over for men in America. Get ready for false rape accusations against incels and orgies with chad.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead a mysterious name was written: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Not sure this has anything to do with specifics, but i am almost certain feminism and todays climate has something to do with what was referred.

Ive long since moved on from magical thinking, though.

so joe biden is a lady that wears purple clothes?

over for men in America. Get ready for false rape accusations against incels and orgies with chad.

Its going to be hard. Women already have a arsenal of categorizations they can pin on a guy to make a person seem like a bad guy. One of them is misogynist. You will hear this from me first. This word will become a huge foothold in the coming debates. This is just 1 way they manipulate in order to deceive power. The electors of these candidates know this, and they will surely use this to gain a prominent position amongst women voters and gay/beta men.

As a non voter, i find this debacle very disturbing. I am reminded of this comment~

""At first it amazed me, but now I’m honestly disturbed by how ppl are literally watching this show and still thinking it’s real. It’s a false reality. You are seeing this from a certain way because the TRUTH requires a perspective that you don’t know. This seems to be a biblical
Prophecy coming into manifestation. Theres a few situations, Trump removing America from NATO, or the female president losing its allies by precedent. The entire world won’t be implied to help her. When she gets into trouble, her former ally’s will watch her destruction, and take part in the New World Order to come. They already established the laws of Agenda 2030. America will have no part in the NWO. Simply because it is the OWO, Old World Order. It’s the one country that led the world down the path to the NWO. The United States of America is Babylon The Great. She is fallen. Whether you believe this or not, this is what time your government is on. They’ve been telling you this for decades through books, tv, and music. But it’s literally a simple matter of history.""

Feminism and the nonsense like gender ideologies the west pushes is very detestable to the rest of the world.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Its going to be hard. Women already have a arsenal of categorizations they can pin on a guy to make a person seem like a bad guy. One of them is misogynist. You will hear this from me first. This word will become a huge foothold in the coming debates. This is just 1 way they manipulate in order to deceive power. The electors of these candidates know this, and they will surely use this to gain a prominent position amongst women voters and gay/beta men.

As a non voter, i find this debacle very disturbing. I am reminded of this comment~

""At first it amazed me, but now I’m honestly disturbed by how ppl are literally watching this show and still thinking it’s real. It’s a false reality. You are seeing this from a certain way because the TRUTH requires a perspective that you don’t know. This seems to be a biblical
Prophecy coming into manifestation. Theres a few situations, Trump removing America from NATO, or the female president losing its allies by precedent. The entire world won’t be implied to help her. When she gets into trouble, her former ally’s will watch her destruction, and take part in the New World Order to come. They already established the laws of Agenda 2030. America will have no part in the NWO. Simply because it is the OWO, Old World Order. It’s the one country that led the world down the path to the NWO. The United States of America is Babylon The Great. She is fallen. Whether you believe this or not, this is what time your government is on. They’ve been telling you this for decades through books, tv, and music. But it’s literally a simple matter of history.""

Feminism and the nonsense like gender ideologies the west pushes is very detestable to the rest of the world.
over XD. Im telling you that India world superpower by 2030:lul:

so joe biden is a lady that wears purple clothes?
Women in USA gov tend to wear purple.

But that particular verse could also be referring to the dominating matriarchy we see today that dominates the west

Attachments

• GTCqbALXYAEgvme.jpg
    GTCqbALXYAEgvme.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead a mysterious name was written: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Not sure this has anything to do with specifics, but i am almost certain feminism and todays climate has something to do with what was referred.

Ive long since moved on from magical thinking, though.
lol that verse refers to all fake religions that have mother goddess (Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc)

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
lol that verse refers to all fake religions that have mother goddess (Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc)
I think it‘s most likely America.
The USA is also know as the world‘s "police-state"or the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.
The harlot sits on 7 hills which could also mean seven kingdoms or continents.

America has military bases and (militaristic) dominion or influence in every continent.
Also the current USA and the trajectory it‘s headed strongly mirrors old Babylon.

There‘s also the lady Libery Statue with 7 spikes on her crown and a torch/cup in her hand.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed