F0D4DFE4 7731 44B6 9F94 84B73A17219E

This is what Im gonna call the stubble.

2 - mustache you alr know what that is

3 -goatee/soul patch u also know that

There’s also gonna be 2 main methods we will focusing on: lineups, fades

To line it up, its simple:

Step 1: GO AND DIE AND KYS IF YOU USE A U-SHAPE CURVE

Jfl if you voluntarily make yourself more bloated

Step 2, you must line it up like this, with a straight line, from ykur cheek line to the lil
25256DD8 DA19 400B 84DC 8E0CE738226C

Line it up STRAIGHT to enhance your features into being sharper. Checj the white spots and line it up there

Now an important part. Laser that shit off. You’ll spend less time grooming if you shave anything below/above the lines

Even if ur beard is all grown and unkept, it will look unkept and hage shape brcause of the laser shapening. A permanent lineup

Now its time to start finding whats your ideal stubble length:

It must be shorter then the mustache and goatee.

Sounds water as heck but yoy avtually need to find what length enhances your jaw the most. It could be 1 mm, 2, 3, maybe even 6

3EC64A03 885D 4998 B848 B748F75189B3

You need to know one thing: its also how people reacr depending on the stubble length. See how foids react to you w each mm. Thats how you find what enhances you most

the only exception to have fill grown beards are people with short lower thirds. What you must do is have a extended goatee like Ganondorf

After finding your ideal stubble length, lasering off the lineup unwanted hairs below/above the lines, now its time to fade it:

There are 2 methods that I’ve discovered, fading DOWN your stubble into a form of a chinstrap. Istg its not like a chin strap. Its still a stubble, but faded DOWN

:soy: this guys a chad.’ Ok sure he is a chad but the concept still remiains the same. Use mm that youre able to fraud/enhance your jaw w kid.
Video tutorial how to fade down:

This is what I call vertical fading

This is also why I’m telling you guys to get a fricking laser lineup beard shapening. To line it up AND then fade it?? Too much work. It saves a lot of time. Thats why the vodeo is long

So now you have enhanced uour jawline the most. Found ur ideal mm, laser offed the unwanted stubble beyond the beardlines, fade it vertically

OR Horizontal fading
do the same shit but fade it how this guy did, horizontally

Again, whats important as hell is to try both fading methods and see what suits YOU the most

Time for the MUSTACHE:

the stubble or DARE even the goatee length, shall be shaven immediately. thick staches are very ethnic/appealing only to gigachads like Henry cavil who can look good whatever style or oldcel appeal.

The mustache must be slightly longer then the stubble area, while still being low but at the same time appearing darker, and MUST be shorter then the goatee area.
This is how Austin dunham creates more SHAPE and angle to his face

And you must (laser) line it up into a pencil stache forever by shaving everything from the upper lip, and lower lip. Preferably lazer it off as the rest of the lines of your beard to only need to maintain the beard fades and lengths, not waste time on the lineups
Good guide on how to line it ip and where to lazer off:

And you must blend it w these legnths RELATIVE to how long it is (I hope that makes sense)

What I mean by that is, if somebody needs a more mm for their overall stache, then they need to use numbers that are relatively lower then it on the sides

Lastly, you must make a 2 mm separation from the goatee area to give a disconnected goatee fade appearance. Check the austin dunham video. You do this to crrate even more shape and give a disconnected goatee look while it being a goatee separately

GOATEEEEEEE/CHIN/SOUL PATCH
in this case you have to make ir goatee/soul patch area the longest. To create forward growth (for those lacking it)

Look how exdellent Ganon dorf frauds forward growth

You dont have to have a tull on beard like his, but from the bottom of your chin line you grow it out

But again, this depends on YOU, you must find what mm suits YOUR chin, as long as you do what Austin dunham did (refer to the video), where the goatee is longer then the stubble and stache. Thats what matters most. But you should grow it from your NECK, not directly from the chin
3AE013EC 876E 4512 8154 E28B2937C150

Find the ideal lengths and PLEASE LASER OFF THE STUFF BETWEEN THE GOATEE AND SOUL PATCH THE UGLY ASS STUBBLE, but its ur choice to either connect or disconnect the soul patch and goatee. AS LONG AS U REMOVE THE UGLY STUBBLE BETWEEN

Oh and if you have a better chin shape you can kust grow directly from the chin, not the neck (goatee)

And lastly, eyebrow and taper.

For taper at home its easy. Just do this follow what he does: you can have long hair and still do this

Then eyebrows:

Thats how u shape them and also do 1 slit or a double slit

finally, just dye it all black or dark blonde depending on your hair coloring.

REMEBER THIS QUOTE : THE KEY IS TO FRAUD WITHOUT TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOURE HIDING SMTH BAD

Tagging bhais: @RealFunkyFlamingo @enchanted_elixir @PeakIncels @kalluss @GreekGenes @vernier @Acne Victim @mfk @J99 @DarkAscender @GianoMontagne @flippasav @Napoleon1800 @LVZZO @sayi @daizennnnnx @4it.real @armemann

Attachments

• 1727179841887.png
    1727179841887.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727181070080.png
    1727181070080.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redlorry34, Messar, boss8055 and 32 others
I am horrible at structuring and organizing so here:

Im separtint rhe beard into 3 sections:

Stubble - jawline only this area
View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

Step 2, you must line it up like this, with a straight line, from ykur cheek line to the lil
View attachment 3194944
Line it up STRAIGHT to enhance your features into being sharper. Checj the white spots and line it up there

Now an important part. Laser that shit off. You’ll spend less time grooming if you shave anything below/above the lines

Even if ur beard is all grown and unkept, it will look unkept and hage shape brcause of the laser shapening. A permanent lineup

Sounds water as heck but yoy avtually need to find what length enhances your jaw the most. It could be 1 mm, 2, 3, maybe even 6

View attachment 3194949

You need to know one thing: its also how people reacr depending on the stubble length. See how foids react to you w each mm. Thats how you find what enhances you most

the only exception to have fill grown beards are people with short lower thirds. What you must do is have a extended goatee like Ganondorf
View attachment 3194951

After finding your ideal stubble length, lasering off the lineup unwanted hairs below/above the lines, now its time to fade it:

There are 2 methods that I’ve discovered, fading DOWN your stubble into a form of a chinstrap. Istg its not like a chin strap. Its still a stubble, but faded DOWN

:soy: this guys a chad.’ Ok sure he is a chad but the concept still remiains the same. Use mm that youre able to fraud/enhance your jaw w kid.

This is also why I’m telling you guys to get a fricking laser lineup beard shapening. To line it up AND then fade it?? Too much work. It saves a lot of time. Thats why the vodeo is long

So now you have enhanced uour jawline the most. Found ur ideal mm, laser offed the unwanted stubble beyond the beardlines, fade it vertically

OR Horizontal fading

Again, whats important as hell is to try both fading methods and see what suits YOU the most

Time for the MUSTACHE:

the stubble or DARE even the goatee length, shall be shaven immediately. thick staches are very ethnic/appealing only to gigachads like Henry cavil who can look good whatever style or oldcel appeal.

The mustache must be slightly longer then the stubble area, while still being low but at the same time appearing darker, and MUST be shorter then the goatee area.

And you must (laser) line it up into a pencil stache forever by shaving everything from the upper lip, and lower lip. Preferably lazer it off as the rest of the lines of your beard to only need to maintain the beard fades and lengths, not waste time on the lineups

And you must blend it w these legnths RELATIVE to how long it is (I hope that makes sense)

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

What I mean by that is, if somebody needs a more mm for their overall stache, then they need to use numbers that are relatively lower then it on the sides

Lastly, you must make a 2 mm separation from the goatee area to give a disconnected goatee fade appearance. Check the austin dunham video. You do this to crrate even more shape and give a disconnected goatee look while it being a goatee separately

in this case you have to make ir goatee/soul patch area the longest. To create forward growth (for those lacking it)

View attachment 3194984
You dont have to have a tull on beard like his, but from the bottom of your chin line you grow it out

But again, this depends on YOU, you must find what mm suits YOUR chin, as long as you do what Austin dunham did (refer to the video), where the goatee is longer then the stubble and stache. Thats what matters most. But you should grow it from your NECK, not directly from the chin
View attachment 3194986

Find the ideal lengths and PLEASE LASER OFF THE STUFF BETWEEN THE GOATEE AND SOUL PATCH THE UGLY ASS STUBBLE, but its ur choice to either connect or disconnect the soul patch and goatee. AS LONG AS U REMOVE THE UGLY STUBBLE BETWEEN

Oh and if you have a better chin shape you can kust grow directly from the chin, not the neck (goatee)

For taper at home its easy. Just do this follow what he does: you can have long hair and still do this

Then eyebrows:

REMEBER THIS QUOTE : THE KEY IS TO FRAUD WITHOUT TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOURE HIDING SMTH BAD

Tagging bhais: @RealFunkyFlamingo @enchanted_elixir @PeakIncels @kalluss @GreekGenes @vernier @Acne Victim @mfk @J99 @DarkAscender @GianoMontagne @flippasav @Napoleon1800 @LVZZO @sayi @daizennnnnx @4it.real @armemann

Exclusive tagging @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @jboard @RealFunkyFlamingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, framemoggerr, J99 and 3 others
Not a molecule but high iq thread

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
deserves to be in the botb section

• Love it
did u also know the author of this thread can grow only a pedo stache jfl
@JohnDoe Check out ganondorf, fo what he does but fade in the sides and grow out the bottom and shape it

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
deserves to be in the botb section
Yeah but it lacks colors and bold shit I only did that bc to outline some stuff. Im horrible ar making structured threads and said wjayever was on my mind

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and imthesupremecel
Read everything + bookmarked

Needed this.

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Timmy
Yeah but it lacks colors and bold shit I only did that bc to outline some stuff. Im horrible ar making structured threads and said wjayever was on my mind
true
the average .org users dopamine receptors are too fried for this

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
true
the average .org users dopamine receptors are too fried for this
Brother if u can hrow a full beard can u please do this and send feedback to see if you look better

• +1
Brother if u can hrow a full beard can u please do this and send feedback to see if you look better
sorry can't do brother im still a youngcel + im blonde beards look shit on me

@JohnDoe Check out ganondorf, fo what he does but fade in the sides and grow out the bottom and shape it
Man he's a cartoon how can I copy that lol

rest of the lines of your beard to only need to maintain the beard fades and lengths, not waste time on the lineups
looks shit

View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

View attachment 3194944

View attachment 3194949

View attachment 3194951

OR Horizontal fading

Time for the MUSTACHE:

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

View attachment 3194984

View attachment 3194986

Then eyebrows:

heres some lifefuel for ur subhuman skull
54820C36 8873 415D A3C7 4F9D6127A0F1

Grow the bottom and follow gigachad beard tutorials

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe

View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

View attachment 3194944

View attachment 3194949

View attachment 3194951

OR Horizontal fading

Time for the MUSTACHE:

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

View attachment 3194984

View attachment 3194986

Then eyebrows:

Bookmarked read all high iq

• Love it
sorry can't do brother im still a youngcel + im blonde beards look shit on me
My dear fellow incel bhai, read the end of my guide…. DARK BLONDE DYEEEEEEEEEEEEE so dw theres hopefuel+ur youngcel not thick beard enough so ull use the guide in the future

• +1
My dear fellow incel bhai, read the end of my guide…. DARK BLONDE DYEEEEEEEEEEEEE so dw theres hopefuel+ur youngcel not thick beard enough so ull use the guide in the future
I defenetly will brocel
I bookmarked im gonna hop on test soon and try out growing a beard

• +1
@Flowerpot
This is his vertical fade in motion

i alr sent the horitzontal fade but ill send again:

Test blth of them, while applying the mm that suit well for your stubble, goatee, stache. And line it up and remove the shit between ur goatee and stache. Tell me what suits u more, the horiz or vert

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and vernier
High IQ bhai, Ive already started to grow 1

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
High IQ bhai, Ive already started to grow 1
Grow it out a bit bhai then follow everything I said, plz send results on dms. I wanna see if my theory actually works in practice

• +1
Reactions: vernier
This is his vertical fade in motion

i alr sent the horitzontal fade but ill send again:

Test blth of them, while applying the mm that suit well for your stubble, goatee, stache. And line it up and remove the shit between ur goatee and stache. Tell me what suits u more, the horiz or vert

just have perfect lip width and fullness bro, facial hair isn't just about defining jawline nigga, it hides multiple flaws and ratios, if I cut aroudn the lips like this it would look giga shit

just have perfect lip width and fullness bro, facial hair isn't just about defining jawline nigga, it hides multiple flaws and ratios, if I cut aroudn the lips like this it would look giga shit
View attachment 3195017
Full staches are ethnic/oldcel trait. Only absolute chads can pull it off. And this guide isnt for chads

View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

View attachment 3194944

View attachment 3194949

View attachment 3194951

OR Horizontal fading

Time for the MUSTACHE:

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

View attachment 3194984

View attachment 3194986

Then eyebrows:

Tagging the main character larpers @Clavicular @Orc @Lasarcko @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Algebra easier than this brah

this is some wigger stuff man, only good if you're wigger maxxing, not high class.

bookmarked good thread brother:feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Timmy

View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

View attachment 3194944

View attachment 3194949

View attachment 3194951

OR Horizontal fading

Time for the MUSTACHE:

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

View attachment 3194984

View attachment 3194986

Then eyebrows:

There are items u can put over ur stubble to give it a crisp lineup. But only issue is they are all shaped like a U. Is there one I can just put in my beard than cut around it to give me that straight lines?

There are items u can put over ur stubble to give it a crisp lineup. But only issue is they are all shaped like a U. Is there one I can just put in my beard than cut around it to give me that straight lines?
Go to timtok and find how to do a straight line brother

View attachment 3194934

View attachment 3194942

View attachment 3194944

View attachment 3194949

View attachment 3194951

OR Horizontal fading

Time for the MUSTACHE:

View attachment 3194976
View attachment 3194979

View attachment 3194984

View attachment 3194986

Then eyebrows:

@Acne Victim saar is it good thrrad?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Hey @Timmy what length do you think this beard is?

Also your opinion on this beard? Looks perfect to me
IMG 3040